(ODS) Obama Derangement Syndrome going full force

R

rdean

Wow, the "ODS" threads are really picking up. I liked the one about him making Marines wear "sissy hats". I could do with more like that.

I really liked the "Obama announces plan to destroy Israel". Considering that no one group in the entire world has made Israel less safe than Republicans.

It's Obama that made al Qaeda strong. Nothing about letting Bin Laden go after 9/11. We were too busy protecting ourselves from the one country that was enemies with al Qaeda. A country under sanctions that never attacked us.

Obama and football.

Obama and identity theft.

Might as well blame him for snow and mold.

And these right wingers insist I say too much about Republicans. I say you can't say enough.

At the source of the shutdown, the economy falters ? and anger at Obama runs high - The Washington Post

The Real-World Consequences of Obama Derangement Syndrome

Forty-five House Republicans have most consistently pushed their caucus to brinkmanship over the past several years, according to a Washington Post analysis of voting patterns.

On average, the economy in the districts those Republicans represent is significantly worse than it is in the nation at large.

The median income in those districts last year was 7 percent lower than the national median, according to the Census Bureau. The unemployment rate averaged 10 percent. That was almost two percentage points higher than the national rate, and two percentage points higher than the overall rate in the states that contain each district.

The epicenter of that economic distress lies in the Deep South. Four of the congressional districts are in North Georgia. A dozen others are close by in Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, and North and South Carolina. Nearly all of them ended 2012 with jobless rates in the double digits.

When he visited the federal health insurance exchange Web site, he found the cheapest policy available to him cost $200 a month — one quarter of his current salary. “Obama,” he said, “he thinks that he’s helping things, but he ain’t.”

As Tankersley points out, Rizer should soon qualify for free health coverage thanks to Obamacare's expansion of Medicaid. The reason he's not getting it is because (a) conservatives on the Supreme Court made Medicaid expansion optional, (b) Georgia's conservative governor has refused to be "bullied" into joining the expansion, and (c) conservatives in the Georgia legislature supported him.

But who does Rizer blame? Obama, of course.

According to Republicans none of their failed policies did anything to hurt the country.

Wow, the "ODS" threads are really picking up. I liked the one about him making Marines wear "sissy hats". I could do with more like that.

I really liked the "Obama announces plan to destroy Israel". Considering that no one group in the entire world has made Israel less safe than Republicans.

It's Obama that made al Qaeda strong. Nothing about letting Bin Laden go after 9/11. We were too busy protecting ourselves from the one country that was enemies with al Qaeda. A country under sanctions that never attacked us.

Obama and football.

And these right wingers insist I say too much about Republicans. I say you can't say enough.

House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) on Tuesday blamed the Obama administration for a disastrous chemical spill in West Virginia.

Obama and football.

Let the kids on the right have their fun, it’s harmless.

USMB conservatives only do it to entertain each other, and none of them believes the nonsense they post is true.

Obama and football.

USMB conservatives only do it to entertain each other, and none of them believes the nonsense they post is true.

And Rdean is what?

Obama and football.

For years liberals laughed at the idea of Bush Derangement Syndrome and now they're talking ODL. Funny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cwletcWoKU]Guy White - Bush Derangement Syndrome - YouTube[/ame]

Obama and football.

For years liberals laughed at the idea of Bush Derangement Syndrome and now they're talking ODL. Funny.

Of course, it started as Clinton Derangement Syndrome in the 1990s and the Right laughed at it then.

Obama and football.

Benghazi attorney: What Obama just did absolutely illegal, impeachable

August 13, 2013 by Michael Dorstewitz

Former U.S. attorney Joe DiGenova, who currently represents several of the so-called “Benghazi whistleblowers,” affirmed that when President Obama told the White House Press Corps at his Friday news conference that “a sealed indictment” exists relative to the Benghazi attack, he committed an impeachable offense.

When the issue of the indictment was raised on WMAL’s Mornings On The Mall Monday during the DiGenova interview, he said the indictment “is indeed” supposed to remain under seal.

“We are now getting close to a series of statements by the president that puts him on the wrong road to impeachable offenses,” he said.

“At that news conference, the President of the United States violated a court order of the United States District Court for either the Eastern District of Virginia or the District of Columbia where this sealed indictment apparently exists,” DiGenova noted.

“He is not allowed to say that. A president can declassify a document, but he cannot unseal an indictment. Only a federal court can do that,” he explained. “Whoever is the chief judge of either one of those districts should issue a show cause order for the United States attorney for that district as to why the United States attorney or the president should not be held in contempt.”

The statement DiGenova is referring to is one Obama threw out to the press Friday.

‘‘There’s a sealed indictment,’’ Obama said at the White House news conference according to ABC News. ‘‘It’s sealed for a reason, but we are intent on capturing those who carried out this attack. And we’re going to stay on it until we get them.’’

DiGenova described that statement as “unbelievable,” and added, “This was from our professor-president — our so-called “constitutional scholar.” There’s just no doubt about it — it was illegal,” he emphasized.

“But the AP reporter, Julie Pace, who was on ‘Fox News Sunday’ said, ‘It was kind of unusual for the president to talk about a sealed indictment in a public setting.’ It wasn’t unusual; it was illegal.”

Listen to the full interview, courtesy of WMAL.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtmeo07cXGQ]Joe DiGenova on WMAL 8-12-13 - YouTube[/ame]

Benghazi attorney: What Obama just did absolutely illegal, impeachable - BizPac Review

Last edited:

Obama and football.

Libs aren't terribly original. They have to copy conservatives to make points. Which they fail at.

Obama and football.

Maybe instead of looking at Obama the person as you obviously just see a black president, you look at what people say about him!
Then look at what HE has said that are direct quotes as to his agenda for our country.

First quotes deification of Obama...

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."
-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."
-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."
--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."
-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."
-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"
-- Mark Morford
"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"
-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."
-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"
-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."
-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"
-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."
-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."
-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
-- Bill Rush

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

NOW as far as what OBAMA has said he wanted and wants to do with America...
"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." Obama: I?ll make energy prices ?skyrocket? « Hot Air

Obama says..I'd like higher gas prices, just not so quickly" LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly

Obama wants to destroy a $100 billion a year tax revenue generator that putting 400,000 out of work!
Finally do you comprehend when Obama says "I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program"
Barack Obama on single payer in 2003 | Physicians for a National Health Program

IF OBAMA is a proponent... that means he is against the existing 1,300 health insurance companies that pay $100 billion in taxes and employ 400,000 people!

A Danish newspaper? Really?

The truth is, the GOP is 90% white and I bet 90% of that 90% would never vote for a black guy just because he's black.

He has three more years. And right wingers have done everything they could to bring him down and none of it's worked. But it has destroyed their brand. Except to the 90% of the 90%.

Obama and football.

and yet you and others with your mindset are constantly commenting on the stuff you say they dont believe......that doesnt say to much about you does it?....

A Danish newspaper? Really?

The truth is, the GOP is 90% white and I bet 90% of that 90% would never vote for a black guy just because he's black.

He has three more years. And right wingers have done everything they could to bring him down and none of it's worked. But it has destroyed their brand. Except to the 90% of the 90%.

How many members of the GOP were ready to vote for Cain? Yeah, you lose that bet too.
Obama has done a fine job destroying his own programs. He doesnt need any help.

Its not JUST Obama.

The nation is foundering won the CULT OF PERSONALITY POLITICS.

This is because very stupid people, people who formerly didn't pay attention to politics, are now encouraged to pay attention to stuff way beyond their intellectual ability to understand.

And since stupid people cannot understand the complexity of policies?

They are encouraged to think solely about personalities.

You know...they love or hate their kings.

Hence we see silly posts complaining about NON issues like what does Obama think about football?

People try to make these issues important because THOSE ISSUES they can understand.

Obama and football.

Of course, it started as Clinton Derangement Syndrome in the 1990s and the Right laughed at it then.

and it will continue with the next President and the ones that will follow....

this from the poster who constantly litters the board with anti gop threads

:lol:

GDS

I wouldn't call them "anti GOP" threads. I just bring up their positions and quotes for discussion. And I prove it most of the time with video tape, other times with data. When the GOP provides such rich material, I don't need to make up fake IRS or Benghazi or Fast and Furious scandal. I just post them saying what they say in their own words.

Example: When I said the GOP blocked the Obama administration from investigating BP, how many called me a liar. So I posted video and quotes and dates and they tried and failed miserably to dance out of that one. Ended up just calling me names.

Example: Pew said 6% of scientists are Republican. USMB Republicans went nuts over that. But look at their positions on evolution and climate change and science in general not to mention what they say about scientists. You can't have it both ways. You can't say we disrespect scientists yet most scientists are one of us.

Example: Let him die.

Example: Obama a snob for wanting education available for all Americans.

It just goes on and on.

Forum List

Back