(ODS) Obama Derangement Syndrome going full force

Why do you guys continually bump this morons threads? He is the biggest idiot on this board.

Sometimes stupid must be challenged even when it speaks for its self.

Ah, but that's the point. I don't usually speak for myself. I post what Republicans say. Snob, die, 98% of everything we wanted, the apology to BP, you are with us or with the terrorists and so on. Why should I make anything up when Republicans are furiously writing out material I never would have thought of in a million years?

Why do you guys continually bump this morons threads? He is the biggest idiot on this board.

Ah, but that's the point. I don't usually speak for myself. I post what Republicans say. Snob, die, 98% of everything we wanted, the apology to BP, you are with us or with the terrorists and so on. Why should I make anything up when Republicans are furiously writing out material I never would have thought of in a million years?

yet you constantly make things up and then lie that you don't post anti gop threads. right, your gop threads are positive threads about the gop. not a single thread you have ever posted about the gop is positive, not one.

you're a proven liar, like your bff jakestarkey.

yet you constantly make things up and then lie that you don't post anti gop threads. right, your gop threads are positive threads about the gop. not a single thread you have ever posted about the gop is positive, not one.

Positive threads about the GOP. OK, let me think of one........still thinking......still thinking........still thinking......

OK, I give up. Do you have one?

Exactly how were these fake?? ... :confused:

The IRS scandal started even before Bush. And the two year investigation of the NAACP didn't help entice blacks to join the GOP. And if Republicans would confirm Obama's people, this scandal wouldn't have started with a Bush appointee.

Benghazi started with a right wing video mocking Islam and their God hoping to get the response it did all across the Arab world. And they cut embassy security budgets.

Fortune magazine did an excellent investigation of Fast and Furious totally debunking GOP claims. The program was a carry over from Bush. And the idea that Obama would gun run to change gun laws here is laughable. Especially since he has expanded gun laws which I previously linked to.

The reason I win these debates is because I don't debate. I just quote Republicans and their base simply can't take what their leaders are saying. Not my fault.

if you were as big a winner as you claim Dean your rep would be in the thousands.....just because Dottie and RW thank your posts doesn't mean you won...."Obsessed" people are not winners....well i guess in their minds they are,but then thats why they are Obsessed....

I'm not like you. I don't whine and stalk. I just post things Republicans say. Because everyone needs to hear them.

The Fight Over Unemployment Benefits Underscores the Right's Extremism - Under George W. Bush, the GOP never balked at extending unemployment benefits, but that was then.

Course, after those fabulous Bush Tax cuts passed through reconciliation, why did they need unemployment benefits?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, the "ODS" threads are really picking up. I liked the one about him making Marines wear "sissy hats". I could do with more like that.

I really liked the "Obama announces plan to destroy Israel". Considering that no one group in the entire world has made Israel less safe than Republicans.

It's Obama that made al Qaeda strong. Nothing about letting Bin Laden go after 9/11. We were too busy protecting ourselves from the one country that was enemies with al Qaeda. A country under sanctions that never attacked us.

Obama and football.

Obama and identity theft.

Might as well blame him for snow and mold.

And these right wingers insist I say too much about Republicans. I say you can't say enough.

What did you expect after eight years of BDS bullshit?

The IRS scandal started even before Bush. And the two year investigation of the NAACP didn't help entice blacks to join the GOP. And if Republicans would confirm Obama's people, this scandal wouldn't have started with a Bush appointee.

Benghazi started with a right wing video mocking Islam and their God hoping to get the response it did all across the Arab world. And they cut embassy security budgets.

Fortune magazine did an excellent investigation of Fast and Furious totally debunking GOP claims. The program was a carry over from Bush. And the idea that Obama would gun run to change gun laws here is laughable. Especially since he has expanded gun laws which I previously linked to.

The reason I win these debates is because I don't debate. I just quote Republicans and their base simply can't take what their leaders are saying. Not my fault.

if you were as big a winner as you claim Dean your rep would be in the thousands.....just because Dottie and RW thank your posts doesn't mean you won...."Obsessed" people are not winners....well i guess in their minds they are,but then thats why they are Obsessed....

I'm not like you. I don't whine and stalk. I just post things Republicans say. Because everyone needs to hear them.

The Fight Over Unemployment Benefits Underscores the Right's Extremism - Under George W. Bush, the GOP never balked at extending unemployment benefits, but that was then.

Course, after those fabulous Bush Tax cuts passed through reconciliation, why did they need unemployment benefits?

yeah, because a year equals 6 years

you're too dishonest to understand the difference. your logic is this:

if i give you $100 two times and don't "balk", then i should give you $100 in perpetuity because i was kind the first two times.

the pubs didn't say anything under obama for a while too deany...but you're too dishonest about that. you simply can't say a nice thing about pubs, yet you claim you're not anti gop. you're a liar.

Positive threads about the GOP. OK, let me think of one........still thinking......still thinking........still thinking......

OK, I give up. Do you have one?

thanks for proving my point. you're a shill. here is a negative thread about the gop:

RNC Message Commemorating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - GOP

i am not surprised you hate dr. martin because he is black

now, why don't you post anything negative about democrats????

if i give you $100 two times and don't "balk", then i should give you $100 in perpetuity because i was kind the first two times.

the pubs didn't say anything under obama for a while too deany...but you're too dishonest about that. you simply can't say a nice thing about pubs, yet you claim you're not anti gop. you're a liar.

The Right knows they can't win on the facts, they know they must exaggerate to the point of lying.

No one is asking to extend UI for "perpetuity" only for 13 weeks beyond the present 26 weeks for a total of 39 weeks. But to the Right, 39 weeks IS perpetuity! :eusa_liar:

The Right knows they can't win on the facts, they know they must exaggerate to the point of lying.

No one is asking to extend UI for "perpetuity" only for 13 weeks beyond the present 26 weeks for a total of 39 weeks. But to the Right, 39 weeks IS perpetuity! :eusa_liar:

UI has been extended since before obama got in office

idiot

define temporary.....

define temporary.....

Kinda like Affirmative Action??

when i run out of the serious threads here you can always count on a Dean thread to be up so you can go have some non-serious fun.....Dean is one of the best dancers here....i enjoy watching him dance around questions or watching him run from his own threads....which he does quite often....

I post what Republicans say.

i never see any Republicans say they are 90% white...

:eek::lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl:

Wow, the "ODS" threads are really picking up. I liked the one about him making Marines wear "sissy hats". I could do with more like that.

I really liked the "Obama announces plan to destroy Israel". Considering that no one group in the entire world has made Israel less safe than Republicans.

It's Obama that made al Qaeda strong. Nothing about letting Bin Laden go after 9/11. We were too busy protecting ourselves from the one country that was enemies with al Qaeda. A country under sanctions that never attacked us.

Obama and football.

Obama and identity theft.

Might as well blame him for snow and mold.

And these right wingers insist I say too much about Republicans. I say you can't say enough.

Let the kids on the right have their fun, it’s harmless.

USMB conservatives only do it to entertain each other, and none of them believes the nonsense they post is true.
C_Clayton_Jones, I usually agree with you but in this case I will not. Keep in mind that back in the early 30's the German people believed Hitler was harmless. That belief did not end well for the Germans.

define temporary.....

Define perpetuity.....

define temporary.....

Define perpetuity.....

i was using hyperbole to counter his ridiculous comparison idiot

you seriously don't understand the use of hyperbole....

I'm not like you. I don't whine
for a guy who doesnt whine you have 30 thousand plus threads here whining about those nasty Republicans......

and stalk.

you just dont like someone who calls you on your bullshit.....you might have to explain your shit.....besides being the number one poster who mentions race you are also the number one poster who starts threads and runs from them when the "tough" questions start.....

Forum List

Back