O'Donnell Admits To Dabbling In Witchcraft

I had my astrology chart done, plus I threw salt over my shoulder to counteract the negative effects of breaking a mirror. :cool:

Heretic!!!

The inquisition, here we go, the Inquisition, what a show!

For those that don't grab the reference from History Of The World Part 1...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5McSEU48Y8"]YouTube - The Spanish Inquisition[/ame]

Okay, you ARE an engineer......... :lol:

So, when you think about it, how much wackier is witchcraft than fundamentalist Christianity?

While they're engineers (the two I mentioned earlier), you're just an idiot. But then again you knew that, right?
(My apologies everyone for bring up a moot point.)

So, when you think about it, how much wackier is witchcraft than fundamentalist Christianity?

While they're engineers (the two I mentioned earlier), you're just an idiot. But then again you knew that, right?

So, your answer is what? You can't really discern a difference? Well, there you go.

So, your answer is what? You can't really discern a difference? Well, there you go.

He gave your post more of a response than what it deserved. :razz:

Bill Mahr showed this on his show friday night, and it wasn't to attack her. It was to get her to come on the show. He said he would keep showing them, which had more to do with her hair and style than her witchcraft. But keep trying to put words in our mouth.
Bill also said she was very nice, and that he enjoyed having her on his shows, and wants her to come on again.
I could care less what someone did 13 years ago.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, he wants her to come on the show because he liked her hair in 1999.

Is that what I said? :lol:
He said he was holding his footage hostage, so she would agree to come on the show. It was all lighthearted. I don't think he would have someone on his show 22 times, if he didn't like her.

No, I think you said that Denver will beat the Seahawks by 14 points today.:tongue:

He gave your post more of a response than what it deserved. :razz:
He did give me a good laugh with that response though. :lol:
(Too bad he'll never see the humor in it.) :rofl:

∑₭o Đ∆Żə;2752636 said:
Let's not forget Nancy Reagan and her astrology. The fact is NO ONE gets into power these days if they're not "hooked-up" (demonically possessed and empowered). We shouldn't expect anything else for now. That said, a witch on the 'right' is going to do less damage than a witch on the 'left'. Given the circumstances, I'll gladly take snake1 over snake2.

Oh, and one more thing; this kind of thing would not be appearing in the media unless it was intentional. Satanists want to slowly indoctrinate the public into accepting them -- eots above is right about all of the rituals that go on at UN and G-summits, these aren't isolated events, they are the norm for all those in power now.

If that is true, and it might be, the real rationale behind it is to cultivate "leaders" that are groomed to be ripe targets for blackmail and control by figures in the shadow government.

Nobody denies that both Kerry and Bush were indoctrinated into similar rituals and hazing in the skull and bones society. And "the grove" is no joke, it has all the traits of a cult.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, he wants her to come on the show because he liked her hair in 1999.

Is that what I said? :lol:
He said he was holding his footage hostage, so she would agree to come on the show. It was all lighthearted. I don't think he would have someone on his show 22 times, if he didn't like her.

No, I think you said that Denver will beat the Seahawks by 14 points today.:tongue:

You better watch yourself!:eusa_shhh:

Quite a bit.:eusa_eh:

Ritual sacrifice is a bit extreme.

If' you're gonna say that Christians sacrificed goats....that was the Jews.

If you're gonna say that Jesus was the lamb of God....well then you've got a point....not much of a point.

Last edited:
She is getting a whale of a lotta publicity. And scrutiny.

And the swiftboat left is all lining up to harpoon her. Palinize her.

What a soap opera!
I think we ALL know what NEEDS to be done!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jqQYedt-EU]YouTube - **BEST VERSION** OF SARAH'S WITCH EXORCISM[/ame]​

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nECxQUi_pr0"]YouTube - Christine O'Donnell: "I Dabbled Into Witchcraft"[/ame]

Narcissism. Blackmail. Distortion. All wrapped in his trademark smirk of pallor. Yes, it’s tired old liberal “comedian” Bill Maher trying to get Senate GOP primary candidate Christine O’Donnell to come on his show by baiting her with a brief video clip in which she mentions having “dabbled” in “witchcraft” and hung around people who practiced it.

At 1:03 in the video, one of the panelists on the show criticizes O’Donnell for criticizing Halloween — “Wait a minute, I love this, you’re a witch, you go ‘Halloween is bad,’ I’m not the witch, I mean wait a minute.” She responds by explaining that she opposes witchcraft because she has had first-hand experience with what they do.

So, she tried it. She rejected it. And she learned from it.

Ignore the Hollywood attention troll. Focus on the campaign, the voters of Delaware, and the bearded Marxist opponent who’s the real out-of-touch extremist in the race.

UPDATE FROM O'DONNEL HERSELF:

Excellent comeback…
Delaware Republican Senate nominee Christine O’Donnell responded to old clips that surfaced over the weekend where she said she had once “dabbled in witchcraft,” clarifying at a GOP picnic in Delaware Sunday, “I was in high school, how many of you didn’t hang out with questionable folks in high school? But no, There’s been no witchcraft since, if there was, Karl Rove would be a supporter.”

Michelle Malkin Bill Maher’s witch hunt — and the missing context for O’Donnell’s remarks; Update: O’Donnell responds

Something she did IN HIGHSCHOOL and rejected is a "controversy????????"

HOW STUPID AND DESPERATE ARE THESE LIBERALS????????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Does this mean we can do an anal exam of EVERY FREAKING LIBERAL IN THEIR HIGH SCHOOL DAYS??????

Say the word liberals, I'D LOVE TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

How stupid are you liberals to think that would work? HOW STUPID??????

This is pathetic and just shows your desperation.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
You are an idiot!
You obviously didn't watch his show the other night. He was not on a witch hunt, and beside disagreeing with her beliefs, he nothing but good things to say about her.

You are an idiot!
You obviously didn't watch his show the other night. He was not on a witch hunt, and beside disagreeing with her beliefs, he nothing but good things to say about her.

Yeah, that's why he says he's going to play this until she cowtows to him???

I think we see the idiot!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep, dirty low down Maher is BLACKMAILING AND SMEARING her all the same time.

but this is perfectly acceptable to Lefties-Liberals, after all it is being done to a REPUBLICAN, WOMAN.

dirty dirty dirty.

Last edited:
How timely... just flipping through the channels and "real Time" is on... and he has Michael Moore on. Good grief, what a loon fest. Not sure about Bill Maher.. I used to like him, now... just another off the reservation loony tune.

Forum List

Back