Ocean Warming Accelerating Quicker than Thought

I'm still interested in someone explaining the physics of how atmospheric CO2 heats the ocean now all the way down to 6,500m. That must take A LOT of energy. How hot must the atmosphere be to add heat to a column of water 6,500m deep?
Now you're getting it.
Getting what, that you have no answer? Just think about it. Not a dig, I'm not being glib, just think it through
Oh, I thought you were getting the idea the oceans hold a lot of heat. But, obviously, no.

The left is all proud of its "because the science says...." banner. But renewable energy is still decidedly fringe....laughable actually! Deniers get to spike the football every day for the last 20 years while Al Gore slips further into oblivion and the Paris Treaty is on life support.:113:

The left is all proud of its "because the science says...." banner. But renewable energy is still decidedly fringe....laughable actually! Deniers get to spike the football every day for the last 20 years while Al Gore slips further into oblivion and the Paris Treaty is on life support.:113:
Deniers are stupid people., Stupid fucking ignorant peiople.

We don't have to end all emissions. We have to reduce them. We do that through improvements in efficiencies, Renewables such as wind & solar, technologies like geothermal HVAC.

I am glad you are so happy that you will condemn your own children & grandchildren to a more difficult life all because you are a fucking idiot.

If Rush Limbaugh did An Inconvenient Truth you had a roof full of solar panels, 4 windmills & be riding a bicycle instead of driving.

I'm still interested in someone explaining the physics of how atmospheric CO2 heats the ocean now all the way down to 6,500m. That must take A LOT of energy. How hot must the atmosphere be to add heat to a column of water 6,500m deep?
Now you're getting it.
Getting what, that you have no answer? Just think about it. Not a dig, I'm not being glib, just think it through
Oh, I thought you were getting the idea the oceans hold a lot of heat. But, obviously, no.
They hold heat? I thought heat radiates toward cooler? Do the fishies eat the heat?

You're absolutely confident that atmospheric CO2 can heat the deep ocean? I think you're having second thoughts

Deniers are stupid people., Stupid fucking ignorant peiople.

We don't have to end all emissions. We have to reduce them. We do that through improvements in efficiencies, Renewables such as wind & solar, technologies like geothermal HVAC.

I am glad you are so happy that you will condemn your own children & grandchildren to a more difficult life all because you are a fucking idiot.

If Rush Limbaugh did An Inconvenient Truth you had a roof full of solar panels, 4 windmills & be riding a bicycle instead of driving.

How much must we lower CO2 in order to end climate change once and for all?

Does you lab work give a number?

Faked data, fudged numbers....LOL Ocean "trapped" the heat LOL

LOL

How does atmospheric heat get trapped in the oceans?
The oceans absorb the CO2 which in turn heats it up which also increases the oceans' acidification.

The oceans absorb the CO2 which in turn heats it up

Really? How does the dissolved CO2 cause the water to warm up? Be specific.

which also increases the oceans' acidification.

Warmer water holds less dissolved CO2.

CO2 almost instantly disassociates in water as well and loses it magical deep ocean heat trapping properties

CO2 almost instantly disassociates in water

Luckily only a small portion of it disassociates, otherwise the reefs really would dissolve.

Remember do not vote for anyone any one that denies the science of climate change. Future generations are depending on you.

over-50-million-5c394c.jpg

You mean how much must we lower human activity emitted greenhouse gases in order to end human activity greenhouse gas influenced climate change once and for all?
I'd say to pre industrial levels. What do you think?

You mean how much must we lower human activity emitted greenhouse gases in order to end human activity greenhouse gas influenced climate change once and for all?
I'd say to pre industrial levels. What do you think?

You'll need a lot more nuclear reactors to get CO2 to decline.

That is very close to one of my (so far unanswered) questions.

Given the claim that so many scientists agree that "man" is causing the planet to warm. . . and given the fact that the planet has warmed and cooled "naturally" for millions of years before "man" first appeared... What percentage of the (oft disputed) changes we are seeing can be attributed to "nature" and what percentage is the result of "man?"

Where can we find the most scientific and agreed upon breakdown of THAT data?

Last edited:
I think we should just keep on pumping green house gasses & all other pollutants into the biosphere until which time everyone is dead.

Then we will have no doubt as to what is causing the problem.

Certainty has its' pluses; even if we are all dead.

Forum List

Back