"Occupy Boston" crowd allegedly spits on Woman Wearing Coast Guard Uniform

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Coast Guard member spit on near Occupy Boston tents

BOSTON (FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) - The Coast Guard in Boston confirmed that a woman in uniform was harassed and spat upon near Occupy Boston protesters.

The woman was walking to the train and said protesters spit on her twice, called her foul names and even threw a water bottle at her.

Now, the Coast Guard is warning all staff working on Atlantic Avenue to avoid those protesters while in uniform.

Devon Pendleton, a spokesman for Occupy Boston, doesn't believe that those male protestors are actually part of the movement. However, Pendleton wants to be clear, that if protestors are responsible for doing something so disrespectful, he'd like to apologize on behalf of Occupy Boston.

The gentleman "representing" occupy boston in the video within the link handled the situation pretty good in my opinion.

BOSTON (FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) - The Coast Guard in Boston confirmed that a woman in uniform was harassed and spat upon near Occupy Boston protesters.

The woman was walking to the train and said protesters spit on her twice, called her foul names and even threw a water bottle at her.

Now, the Coast Guard is warning all staff working on Atlantic Avenue to avoid those protesters while in uniform.

Devon Pendleton, a spokesman for Occupy Boston, doesn't believe that those male protestors are actually part of the movement. However, Pendleton wants to be clear, that if protestors are responsible for doing something so disrespectful, he'd like to apologize on behalf of Occupy Boston.

The gentleman "representing" occupy boston in the video within the link handled the situation pretty good in my opinion.

Well, that is just wrong. Shame on whoever did that.

Well, that is just wrong. Shame on whoever did that.

But yeah, this.

Of course they did! Bcause the Coast Guard is an evil corp......um......the CG oppresses the middle class...um....ooppresses middle class boaters who.......uh......oh hell these "occupy" idiots have no idea why they are there.

As disgusting as it is, its no more an issue than it was when some supposed tea party idiot did the same thing. There are idiots in all walks of life.

Obama will accuse someone of Acting Stupidly, then coordinate a Macaroni&Cheese Summit to make the President seem like a Normal Person. {yah, like that worked with the Beer Summit}

Of course they did! Bcause the Coast Guard is an evil corp......um......the CG oppresses the middle class...um....ooppresses middle class boaters who.......uh......oh hell these "occupy" idiots have no idea why they are there.

They're there to talk shit, smoke dope, shit on cop cars, get laid, and spit on our men and women in uniform.........calling them military establishment sons of bitches.

I remember the Clinton folks telling men in uniform they were nolonger wanted in the White House.

I wonder how many here got this kind of treatment back in the 60s and 70s.

I sure as hell did.

Oh, when the tea parties start up again as we get closer to the election, and Obama with his stagnant 35% approval, you can expect the left to start "Planting Plants" in the crowds! Hmm, and we will see at Wal-Mart buying up all the Poster Board.

As disgusting as it is, its no more an issue than it was when some supposed tea party idiot did the same thing. There are idiots in all walks of life.

Problem is the Dems made it up.

They intentionally walked a few of them through a crowd of Tea Party protesters and claimed they got spit on.

It was all caught on video...

No spit.

Forum List

Back