Ocasio-Cortez bans press from town hall

"
But unless you were in the room on Sunday, you won’t know what specific community problems were mentioned or how Ocasio-Cortez planned to address them once she is sworn in.

That’s because her campaign banned members of the media from attending the event, which was otherwise open to the public."

Too funny.

Sure, seeing as this is Trump's thing.

"
But unless you were in the room on Sunday, you won’t know what specific community problems were mentioned or how Ocasio-Cortez planned to address them once she is sworn in.

That’s because her campaign banned members of the media from attending the event, which was otherwise open to the public."

Too funny.
what's her plan?

simple

tax the workers to give free shit to the nonworkers so people quit being workers.

the 'plan' has worked wonders in many countries;
china
the ussr
Veneswailia
Detroit

I'm sure it will work as well here.

I think a lot of this discussion in America really is essentially a social democratic vision that’s very synonymous with a progressive vision. I don’t see a lot of difference there

"

Too funny.

Unless every electronic device was not confiscated at the door, willing to bet there are videos or Tweets. :)

"

Too funny.

What? Are we talking fake news here? Looks like little rich girl’s star is falling.

I am betting she just didn't want any "hard" questions.

I'm sure she was more concerned about her answers, the clueless individual definitely doesn't want her opinions/solutions, fact checked.

Ask the same questions to everybody.

Because very few understand the ones that own USA.INC and they decide how the credit will be extended and for what. People perish due to a lack of knowledge.

Why is the same press who is suing for the names and addresses of the juror's from the Manafort trial (despite the judge having received death threats), honoring the request of being banned from a public event?

Odd, no mention of this on CNN....which is why I don’t trust the media.

They do not report “news”.They report on what they think will advance their ideological agenda.

I haven’t trusted the media for decades, it has nothing to do with Trump.

They should be bashing the shit out of Cortez for banning the media...but they want her to succeed, so they won’t report on it, or they will frame it in a positive way somehow.

"

Too funny.
/——/ Libs stand up and cheer Cortez’s brave move and in the same breath bash Trump for calling the MSM the enemy.

"

Too funny.
/——/ Libs stand up and cheer Cortez’s brave move and in the same breath bash Trump for calling the MSM the enemy.

Bingo.

"

Too funny.

Unless every electronic device was not confiscated at the door, willing to bet there are videos or Tweets. :)

That was my first thought when I read the OP. HTF does she know who is from the press and who is not?

Trumpbots' ridiculous hate-on for the woman aside...I personally do not agree with her decision here.

If it is a political event, it sends the wrong message to completely exclude the press.

I really don't think she has that much of a choice. She can't even handle the simple questions yet alone complex ones. When she talks, people listening have that look on their face like a dog has when you make a funny noise with your mouth.

It will only get worse for the Democrat party if she's ever elected. She will be fodder for every right-wing radio show across the country.

Good for her. After all, they are the enemy of the people.

She banned them so she agrees they are the enemy of the people.

Trump attacks them and calls them out...but the Press Room is filled
everyday. This Dem bans them.

Funny how that shit works

Forum List

Back