Obviously, informed people don’t swallow their lies.

Agree. His brand of antisemitism is so surreal that it harmless.

The antisemitism we have to fear is that which is more subtle, aNd insidious, and comes in the form of downplaying or tolerating antisemitism, applying double standards where Jews are concerned, and/or pretending that hostility toward Jews has no relationship to anti-Zionism.
It is Christian, Visigoth, German, Nazi Jew Hatred.

Nazis were not the first ones. There is nothing new about their hatred.

It is a continuation of centuries of garbage swallowed whole.

Let him be.

Let him be.
I have him on ignore. It is not to my benefit to even give him the satisfaction that I am reading his garbage.

As a kid, I was told that the evil Nazis made lampshades out of the skin of Jews and melted their fat down into soap. If we didn't believe it, we were disgusting bigots. Then it turns out that no Jews were made into lampshades or soap. It was a made up slander against the German people to whip up Americans into killing Germans on behalf of Jews. I don't remember any Jews ever apologizing for teaching lies to little kids, or defaming a whole people (speaking of bigotry), or promising to stop warmongering, or even acknowledging their fault. So, you'll forgive me if I don't take your contemptible little squeaks of Bigot! Bigot! very seriously when I laugh at something laughable. If you were in any way a decent or honorable or respectable human being, you would acknowledge the harmfulness of those lies and disavow them.

But you won't. And do you know why? Because that might legitimately bring up some other questions. Like, let's think about those "gas chambers" for a minute. And you won't, because you place the maintenance of a lie that you judge to benefit your group over the clean honest truth that benefits humanity--the very definition of a disgusting bigot.

So much for the Bigots denial. Garbage comes from Garbage

Never mind. This one is a lost cause. Ignore. Let this thread die.

No. You can't cause anger. The most you are capable of causing is disgust.
OK, Bull...um..."dog"

How about this? What does this cause?

1641995501284.png

Oh, more "first hand accounts." Do they mention lampshades?

See, that's what's so annoying about you people. Rabbi Wise flat out lied about the fucking jew-fat soap. But instead of shrugging and saying, ok, yeah, he lied. You all start squawking like a hen house full of chickens when a fox gets in. Like you can't admit, yeah, the lampshades were a lie. What's wrong with you? I swear. Like little children.

Now, Danny, didn't you tell me the cookie monster came and ate these cookies.

Yes.

You know that's not true, don't you Danny?

No, it's true, Mrs. Christian, I promise.

Danny, it is wrong to lie. Why not admit you really ate the cookies.

MOOMMMMYYYYY!!!!!! MRS CHRISTIAN IS AN ANTISEMITE!!! WWWHHHHAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let us not wonder why is it that Mr. " I know it All " is not giving ONE source for his allegations.

It works out so much better for ignorant people, does it not?
Refute me, if you can.

You can't.

Here's a source: The Red Terror in Russia, 1917 - 1924 by Serge I Melgunov, Paris 1926

Street Juice is a Jew Hating piece of garbage.
Nah, I just hate you, Indeependent, because you can never admit when you've been bested in a debate. Like a little kid. If you close your eyes, it isn't there. hahaha. so lame

You dissemble. What's that word you guys have for practiced dissembling?

Let him be.

Centuries and centuries. And even centuries more, huh, Rob Reiner? Netanyahu recently said it was thousands of years of irrational murderous hatred passed down from generation to generation with the single goal of complete and total annihilation of the Jewish people. The whole world!!!!

I swear, just like little children, and then they will huff and they will puff and those gawdawful gentiles will blow our whole shetl away. Rabbi Tal Moodic said so. Never mind that the good rabbi fucking invented the word "antisemitism" in 1880 as a means to terrify Jews and maintain their own power. You know, like bad parents invent the bogeyman to frighten their children into behaving?

But, I'm guessing the evil Benny Netanyahu has another purpose for hyping the imaginary Jewish bogeyman. Because, if, at heart, what you really yearn for is massacre and genocide, what better justification to massacre your neighbors than to teach your childlike people that everyone around them, for no reason whatsoever, has the single goal of your extermination. So, OF COURSE, you kill them first, if you can. Gee, Timmy, doncha see? I have to kill you. For your antisemitism, you know, thousands of years and stuff.

Oh, more "first hand accounts." Do they mention lampshades?

See, that's what's so annoying about you people. Rabbi Wise flat out lied about the fucking jew-fat soap. But instead of shrugging and saying, ok, yeah, he lied. You all start squawking like a hen house full of chickens when a fox gets in. Like you can't admit, yeah, the lampshades were a lie. What's wrong with you? I swear. Like little children.

Now, Danny, didn't you tell me the cookie monster came and ate these cookies.

Yes.

You know that's not true, don't you Danny?

No, it's true, Mrs. Christian, I promise.

Danny, it is wrong to lie. Why not admit you really ate the cookies.

MOOMMMMYYYYY!!!!!! MRS CHRISTIAN IS AN ANTISEMITE!!! WWWHHHHAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lampshade is the least of . Of course you ignore all the rest. Wait… Forgot..,, One More Holocaust Denier.

Lampshade is the least of . Of course you ignore all the rest. Wait… Forgot..,, One More Holocaust Denier.
You mean the part where Germany--a nation at war and without a native supply of fuel--rounded up all the yids, put them on trains, hauled them across Germany and then to the other side of Poland, only to unload them and herd them into huge rooms disguised to look like showers and then, once the doors were closed (from the inside) turned on the gas shower heads until everybody in there was dead and then hauled everybody out to the crematorium for the highly fuel-consuming process of cremation (and the townspeople could tell when they were burning Jews because the smoke turned orange or something [that would be the smoke from the crematoriums even though crematoriums don't emit smoke]) -- that Holocaust?

Or the one the yids ran over in Russia where they loaded people in the back of trucks, drove them outside the city limits and mowed them down with machine guns and pushed the bodies in a pit and buried them?

Which one are we talking here? The one with actual evidence?

1642040402401.png

You mean the part where Germany--a nation at war and without a native supply of fuel--rounded up all the yids, put them on trains, hauled them across Germany and then to the other side of Poland, only to unload them and herd them into huge rooms disguised to look like showers and then, once the doors were closed (from the inside) turned on the gas shower heads until everybody in there was dead and then hauled everybody out to the crematorium for the highly fuel-consuming process of cremation (and the townspeople could tell when they were burning Jews because the smoke turned orange or something [that would be the smoke from the crematoriums even though crematoriums don't emit smoke]) -- that Holocaust?

Or the one the yids ran over in Russia where they loaded people in the back of trucks, drove them outside the city limits and mowed them down with machine guns and pushed the bodies in a pit and buried them?

View attachment 587274
The difference is that the Jews in Russia were kicking the asses of the Catholics who were kicking the asses of Jews for 1,000 years.

The difference is that the Jews in Russia were kicking the asses of the Catholics who were kicking the asses of Jews for 1,000 years.
Right. Genocide and torture of 66 million Christians including children because they deserved it.

There is no creature on earth more contemptible than a Khazar Bolshevik.

Here is the shit God you worship.

"And the Lord said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. So the Lord our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and we smote him until none was left to him remaining. And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many. And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves. Deut 3:2-6"

Right. Genocide and torture of 66 million Christians including children because they deserved it.

There is no creature on earth more contemptible than a Khazar Bolshevik.

Here is the shit God you worship.

"And the Lord said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. So the Lord our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and we smote him until none was left to him remaining. And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many. And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves. Deut 3:2-6"
They deserved it.
On the other hand, I have yet to see you condemn 1,000 of Jews being murdered and abused by these people.

View attachment 587274
The Holocaust denier just tripped himself up by his own post 👍

Forum List

Back