Obviously, informed people don’t swallow their lies.

There were no German Sephardic Jews. The Sephardic Jews in Israel actually fled from Middle Eastern countries in the 40s and 50s. When the Talmud uses the term Ashkenaz (and I've studied the Talmud just a bit) it literally means Germany. Lol.

Now, according to family lore, my original German ancestors ended up in Germany after they were expelled from Spain in 1492. But it's really stretching things to say their descendants were Sephardic 400 and some years later. In any case there were Jews living in Germany going back to pre medieval times.

I actually just watched a history lecture on this very topic, what a coincidence. Dr. Henry Abramson. You can subscribe to his YouTube channel! He does get some crazy comments every now and then just like your op, but he's very gracious. He responds to a lot of comments.

My other side of the family is Ashkenazi, too, by way of Lithuania. Or are you going to claim the Jews there were also Sephardic😆

I am fascinated by Jewish history and am fairly well read on the topic. I can give you book or lecture recommendations if you are interested. Just let me know😎 However I'm not a conspiracy nut so no point in posting them for me to read.

There were no German Sephardic Jews. The Sephardic Jews in Israel actually fled from Middle Eastern countries in the 40s and 50s. When the Talmud uses the term Ashkenaz (and I've studied the Talmud just a bit) it literally means Germany. Lol.

Now, according to family lore, my original German ancestors ended up in Germany after they were expelled from Spain in 1492. But it's really stretching things to say their descendants were Sephardic 400 and some years later. In any case there were Jews living in Germany going back to pre medieval times.

I actually just watched a history lecture on this very topic, what a coincidence. Dr. Henry Abramson. You can subscribe to his YouTube channel! He does get some crazy comments every now and then just like your op, but he's very gracious. He responds to a lot of comments.

My other side of the family is Ashkenazi, too, by way of Lithuania. Or are you going to claim the Jews there were also Sephardic😆

I am fascinated by Jewish history and am fairly well read on the topic. I can give you book or lecture recommendations if you are interested. Just let me know😎 However I'm not a conspiracy nut so no point in posting them for me to read.
The Sephardic Jews of Spain had no direct lineage to the ancient "children of Israel," who had disavowed fascist Judah and its Levitical ruling class and melded with humanity centuries before the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD. If they had any connection to Palestine, it was by the thinnest of threads and their Semitic ancestry was, by 1492, faint. The Talmudist governing rabbinate, having invited the disaster of 70 AD, ended up inviting the disaster of 1492, then disappeared only to reappear in Poland centuries later and fully Ashkenazi. The Western Jews were emancipated and assimilated under Napoleon. They viewed with fear and loathing the rise of the power of the Eastern Jews under the Talmudic governing rabbinate in Poland and increasingly, Russia, where a similar effort to Napoleon's was successfully resisted. Tsar Alexander II, the Great Liberator emancipated the serfs in 1860--oddly, the year we emancipated ours--and was exerting great effort to emancipate the Russian Jews, which now included the bulk of Polish Jews--but was thwarted at every turn by the Talmudic rabbinate who saw, correctly, in emancipation the loss of their tyranny over the shetl Jews. Finally, a Jewish conspiracy produced a Jewish assassin who succeeded in assassinating the Tsar. The Eastern Jews--the Ashkenazim--have no ancestral connection to Palestine at all. They are a Turkic people of central Asia, the Khazars, converts to Judaism in the 7th century AD. Today, if one criticizes the Israeli treatment of the Palestinians--actual Semites--the Turkic "Jews" who occupy Palestine will accuse one of being "antisemitic!" Hahaha

Bottom line:

1.The Jewish people are neither angels nor devils.

2. It was just plain wrong to murder millions of Jewish people in Europe.

3. Little Israel has a right to exist.

4. Yes, Israel has made mistakes in its treatment of the Palestinians.

a. An example is the move to kick out some Palestinian families that have been living in a part of Jerusalem for decades.

i. Hopefully, some influential Americans can persuade the Israeli government to stop the evictions.

Bottom line:

1.The Jewish people are neither angels nor devils.

2. It was just plain wrong to murder millions of Jewish people in Europe.

3. Little Israel has a right to exist.

4. Yes, Israel has made mistakes in its treatment of the Palestinians.

a. An example is the move to kick out some Palestinian families that have been living in a part of Jerusalem for decades.

i. Hopefully, some influential Americans can persuade the Israeli government to stop the evictions.
4). Said Arab Palestinians were squatters on Jewish owned properties.
It took decades for the owners to finally get them evicted, or have them start paying rent.

What do you even mean by Talmudic Rabbinate😂
No such term that I've ever come across. Do you mean religious? Reform Judaism didn't even exist till the 1800s (started in Germany btw) and while there may have been assimilated Jews or those who converted to Christianity here and there, the default until the latter part of the 19th century was to be part of the religious form of Judaism. The term Orthodox didn't even become coined until then. Conservative Judaism developed in 1950s America (which is really the only country you will find it).
BTW I'm not sure you really understand what the Talmud is...it's the oral tradition that explains the Bible. It's based on the Mishna--it expounds on it. From just the little bit I've studied, I can tell you it is the most intellectual sort of study I've ever done, and I did just the basic following along while the teacher explained it. I didn't study it the way it is really meant to be studied--it takes years to become proficient at it, and it is meant to be studied with a partner or group so you can discuss and argue and prove your point (that's why so many Jews end up as lawyers-- Talmudic study hones lawyerly type of argumentative skills). It is also a social commentary of the times for each set of commentators commenting on those that came before, it dates back to over 2,000 years ago and had commentaries added to it up until a couple hundred years ago. (For a deeper understanding of Talmudic study I recommend the book World of the Yeshiva by William Helmreich, a sociologist.)

BTW the Talmud was written and put together by the Jews of Babylon which is modern day Iraq. In other words the original Sephardim😂

Also there have been DNA studies that show modern day Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews are very closely related. There is also a genetic connection between Jews and Arabs which prove that modern day Jews are Semitic or anyway Middle Eastern in origin.

You may be confusing Sephardic Jews with Mizrahi Jews.

Sephardic Jews are those from Spain and Portugal.

Mizrahi Jews are the ones who have been in Babylon and other places in Asia Minor, Middle East, for centuries who had not left that part of Asia.

There were Mizrahi and Sephardic Jews who escaped or were forced out of Arab conquered lands in the 1940s and 1950s.

---
Although strictly speaking, “Ashkenazim” refers to Jews of Germany, the term has come to refer more broadly to Jews from Central and Eastern Europe.

What do you even mean by Talmudic Rabbinate😂
No such term that I've ever come across. Do you mean religious? Reform Judaism didn't even exist till the 1800s (started in Germany btw) and while there may have been assimilated Jews or those who converted to Christianity here and there, the default until the latter part of the 19th century was to be part of the religious form of Judaism. The term Orthodox didn't even become coined until then. Conservative Judaism developed in 1950s America (which is really the only country you will find it).
BTW I'm not sure you really understand what the Talmud is...it's the oral tradition that explains the Bible. It's based on the Mishna--it expounds on it. From just the little bit I've studied, I can tell you it is the most intellectual sort of study I've ever done, and I did just the basic following along while the teacher explained it. I didn't study it the way it is really meant to be studied--it takes years to become proficient at it, and it is meant to be studied with a partner or group so you can discuss and argue and prove your point (that's why so many Jews end up as lawyers-- Talmudic study hones lawyerly type of argumentative skills). It is also a social commentary of the times for each set of commentators commenting on those that came before, it dates back to over 2,000 years ago and had commentaries added to it up until a couple hundred years ago. (For a deeper understanding of Talmudic study I recommend the book World of the Yeshiva by William Helmreich, a sociologist.)

BTW the Talmud was written and put together by the Jews of Babylon which is modern day Iraq. In other words the original Sephardim😂

Also there have been DNA studies that show modern day Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews are very closely related. There is also a genetic connection between Jews and Arabs which prove that modern day Jews are Semitic or anyway Middle Eastern in origin.
"BTW the Talmud was written and put together by the Jews of Babylon which is modern day Iraq. In other words the original Sephardim"

Mizrahi, not Sephardic .

4). Said Arab Palestinians were squatters on Jewish owned properties.
It took decades for the owners to finally get them evicted, or have them start paying rent.
Yes. I read at Al Jazeera about the legal proceedings.

But in practical terms, it does seem inhumane to evict people living there for decades,

Because of the sensitive nature of current Israeli-Palestinian relations, it is disappointing that Israel cannot find some way to let those families stay there.

Literally kicking them out in the cold only makes Israel look cruel in the eyes of the world.

But in practical terms, it does seem inhumane to evict people living there for decades,

Because of the sensitive nature of current Israeli-Palestinian relations, it is disappointing that Israel cannot find some way to let those families stay there.

Literally kicking them out in the cold only makes Israel look cruel in the eyes of the world.
They did find a way for the families to stay there. Now they pay rent.

lol, yes, gas chambers. but only the ones they weren't keeping aside to skin and turn into lampshades lol lol
Excuse me, but aren’t you a liberal who is opposed to prejudice and racism? Or are you an equal opportunity now-Nazi who is prejudiced against everyone not white? Because if it’s the former, it doesn’t make sense how someone who rages against bigotry makes jokes about Jewskin lamps.

Either way, you‘re a disgusting bigot, and I hope you end up where Hitler is these days.

Excuse me, but aren’t you a liberal who is opposed to prejudice and racism? Or are you an equal opportunity now-Nazi who is prejudiced against everyone not white? Because if it’s the former, it doesn’t make sense how someone who rages against bigotry makes jokes about Jewskin lamps.

Either way, you‘re a disgusting bigot, and I hope you end up where Hitler is these days.

Since it rails against a leftist as being a Bolshevik, I assume it is an old fashioned Nazi rather than a leftist.

If it starts promoting Pallywood propaganda, I might think otherwise, but since it is being very direct and upfront in its hatred of jews, I'm thinking Nazi.

The leftists are always like weasels when talking about Jews, instead.

Last edited:
Since it rails against a leftist as being a Bolshevik, I assume it is an old fashioned Nazi rather than a leftist.

If it starts promoting Pallywood propaganda, I might think otherwise, but since it is being very direct and upfront in its hatred of jews, I'm thinking Nazi.

Yes, that’s a good “tell.” The antisemites on the right are more upfront about their hatred of Jews. I doubt a leftist would make jokes about “Jew lampshades.”

The antisemites on the left are a little more closeted, but only slightly. They cloak their hostility toward Jews in the double standard applied where Israel is concerned, but very quickly let the antisemitism show with comments about how “Jews are used to getting their way,“ or “Jews are successful, so I don’t worry about them,” or “Jews own the media and are brainwashing Americans,” etc, etc., or how they make excuses for other antisemites

I actually think the latter are more dangerous - they are insidious, and they are weaseling their way into Congress, aka the Squad, where laws are made. They actually tried to set up Israel for destruction by Palestinian rocket attacks by defunding the purely defensive Iron Dome. Fortunately, they were outvoted, but I worry as more and more antisemitic Muslims and progressives get elected to Congress.

As a kid, I was told that the evil Nazis made lampshades out of the skin of Jews and melted their fat down into soap. If we didn't believe it, we were disgusting bigots. Then it turns out that no Jews were made into lampshades or soap. It was a made up slander against the German people to whip up Americans into killing Germans on behalf of Jews. I don't remember any Jews ever apologizing for teaching lies to little kids, or defaming a whole people (speaking of bigotry), or promising to stop warmongering, or even acknowledging their fault. So, you'll forgive me if I don't take your contemptible little squeaks of Bigot! Bigot! very seriously when I laugh at something laughable. If you were in any way a decent or honorable or respectable human being, you would acknowledge the harmfulness of those lies and disavow them.

But you won't. And do you know why? Because that might legitimately bring up some other questions. Like, let's think about those "gas chambers" for a minute. And you won't, because you place the maintenance of a lie that you judge to benefit your group over the clean honest truth that benefits humanity--the very definition of a disgusting bigot.

As a kid, I was told that the evil Nazis made lampshades out of the skin of Jews and melted their fat down into soap. If we didn't believe it, we were disgusting bigots. Then it turns out that no Jews were made into lampshades or soap. It was a made up slander against the German people to whip up Americans into killing Germans on behalf of Jews. I don't remember any Jews ever apologizing for teaching lies to little kids, or defaming a whole people (speaking of bigotry), or promising to stop warmongering, or even acknowledging their fault. So, you'll forgive me if I don't take your contemptible little squeaks of Bigot! Bigot! very seriously when I laugh at something laughable. If you were in any way a decent or honorable or respectable human being, you would acknowledge the harmfulness of those lies and disavow them.

But you won't. And do you know why? Because that might legitimately bring up some other questions. Like, let's think about those "gas chambers" for a minute. And you won't, because you place the maintenance of a lie that you judge to benefit your group over the clean honest truth that benefits humanity--the very definition of a disgusting bigot.
As soon as your Nazi fingers typed out that Jewish skin was not used for lamps, I stopped reading. Go back to Stormfront where your ilk hang out.

If the entirety of evidence for the holocaust was nothing more than the existence of human skin lampshades, you might have something worth discussing, but the well documented horrors suffered by it's victims far outweigh your whining about whether one example of that inhumanity is completely accurate.

As soon as your Nazi fingers typed out that Jewish skin was not used for lamps, I stopped reading. Go back to Stormfront where your ilk hang out.
Ignorant Bolshevik. Here, your boy Martin Latsis, Latvian Jew, head of the Ukranian CheKa, was responsible for this one.

deadboys.png

Your people did that.

If the entirety of evidence for the holocaust was nothing more than the existence of human skin lampshades, you might have something worth discussing, but the well documented horrors suffered by it's victims far outweigh your whining about whether one example of that inhumanity is completely accurate.
So which is it? Were Jews melted down and turned into lampshades or was that a lie peddled by Rabbi Stephen Wise to whip Americans into a war frenzy? Your Bolsheviks, however, did do some skin work, speaking of documentation.

1641885553521.png

My other side of the family is Ashkenazi, too, by way of Lithuania. Or are you going to claim the Jews there were also Sephardic

The Jews of Spain were not Ashkenazim. Ashkenazim were a Turkic people. The Palestinians are Semitic. If you criticize the Ashkenazi treatment of Palestinians, you'll be called "antisemitic!" Isn't that hilarious? Here is some more Ashkenazi handiwork in Russia. Compare this picture to the one of famous victim, Elie Weisel in one of the THREE Nazi "death camps" he managed to survive.

1641886282356.png

1641886924833.png

BTW, the rabbinate was left unharmed and the synagogues continued to operate under the Bolsheviks--even receiving state funding to run Yiddish-language schools. Thousands of churches, on the other hand, were razed, and the clergy hunted down and executed, frequently with their wives and children.

That makes me angry. Doesn't it you?

Forum List

Back