Obviously, being gay isn't all about sex

When will you people realize that most straights dont care about gays having a relationship. It is when the gays feel the need to shove thier lifestyle in everyones face, try to force our children to reconize thier life style as normal, try to pass laws making them a protected class, go out of thier way to punish companies that dont agree with thier agenda, and they wonder why there is a back lash against them.

I could give a shit about gay marriage or gays in general, just shut the fuck up and quit trying to ruin every straight persons life with your bs agendas..

Really? Most people don't care about gays having a relationship?

Wanna talk about DOMA?

How about the fact that when gay marriage comes up, it's generally fought against by those dogmatic asses on the right?

Like I said......................what does what someone else does in the privacy of their own house (and bedroom) have to do with you personally?

If you don't like gay marriage, don't marry a gay person. I'm pretty sure that the gays don't have a problem with straight people marrying and having sex in their own private home and bedroom.

Gays aren't shoving their belief down your throats, it's that you perceive it as such because of your bigotry.

Like I said.........................Jesus said "love God above all else, and love one another as you love God". Gender was NOT specified.

I also challenge you to find a place in either the 7 Noahide Commandments, or the 10 Commandments handed down to Moses where it states "thou shalt not be gay".

You can't.

Ouch that hurts, butt I think we can all agree penis in the butt is not cool.

Really? Penis in the butt isn't cool? If that is true, then tell me why so many men ask their women to allow them to "go in the back door"?

If penis to butt sex wasn't cool, then tell me why so many men ask their wives or SO's for it?
Ya, thats not cool.

Does anyone here want to say that ass sex is cool?

Depends on who you ask. There are a lot of straight men who ask for anal sex from their wives (or girlfriends) on a regular basis.

I hear that they perceive it as being "tighter" and "better" from their own point of view.

And yeah.....................lots of straight men ask their women if they can put it in the backdoor.

Ouch that hurts, butt I think we can all agree penis in the butt is not cool.

Really? Penis in the butt isn't cool? If that is true, then tell me why so many men ask their women to allow them to "go in the back door"?

If penis to butt sex wasn't cool, then tell me why so many men ask their wives or SO's for it?
Ya, thats not cool.

Does anyone here want to say that ass sex is cool?

Its none of your business what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes.

It's about defining yourself by your sexuality, as if it's the most important thing.

My kids participate in children's theatre...kids from ages 7-22...my 11 year old daughter informed me last night that one of the 13 year olds who participates has announced on his facebook page that he is gay.

13 years old.

I'm sure all the adults on fb applauded him for his 'bravery' (13) and that the kids followed suit.

And I'm also sure his fb is public.

I'm sure this is the beginning of a really healthy, happy adolescence for him, now that he's identified himself as a person obsessed with sex with the same sex, while he's still too young to legally engage. I'm sure that won't attract any of the wrong kind of attention from the wrong kind of people, as he embarks on a life obsessed with his sexual urges.

Courageous kid.

A lot more courageous than the bullies we hear about who beat up and kill and cause the suicide of gay kids. Let's just hope the cowardly sickos aren't teaching their own kids that this child is sick or wrong..

And, whether or not you know it, all teenagers are obsessed with their sexual urges. At that age, it IS "the most important thing".

When will you people realize that most straights dont care about gays having a relationship. It is when the gays feel the need to shove thier lifestyle in everyones face, try to force our children to reconize thier life style as normal, try to pass laws making them a protected class, go out of thier way to punish companies that dont agree with thier agenda, and they wonder why there is a back lash against them.

I could give a shit about gay marriage or gays in general, just shut the fuck up and quit trying to ruin every straight persons life with your bs agendas..

Really? Most people don't care about gays having a relationship?

Wanna talk about DOMA?

How about the fact that when gay marriage comes up, it's generally fought against by those dogmatic asses on the right?

Like I said......................what does what someone else does in the privacy of their own house (and bedroom) have to do with you personally?

If you don't like gay marriage, don't marry a gay person. I'm pretty sure that the gays don't have a problem with straight people marrying and having sex in their own private home and bedroom.

Gays aren't shoving their belief down your throats, it's that you perceive it as such because of your bigotry.

Like I said.........................Jesus said "love God above all else, and love one another as you love God". Gender was NOT specified.

I also challenge you to find a place in either the 7 Noahide Commandments, or the 10 Commandments handed down to Moses where it states "thou shalt not be gay".

You can't.

Fan yourself man...you are getting all sweaty, I dont have a bible or believe in it so I wont be doing your suggested homework. You lie, gays with an agenda are shoving thier lifestyle down every throat they can find.

It's about defining yourself by your sexuality, as if it's the most important thing.

My kids participate in children's theatre...kids from ages 7-22...my 11 year old daughter informed me last night that one of the 13 year olds who participates has announced on his facebook page that he is gay.

13 years old.

I'm sure all the adults on fb applauded him for his 'bravery' (13) and that the kids followed suit.

And I'm also sure his fb is public.

I'm sure this is the beginning of a really healthy, happy adolescence for him, now that he's identified himself as a person obsessed with sex with the same sex, while he's still too young to legally engage. I'm sure that won't attract any of the wrong kind of attention from the wrong kind of people, as he embarks on a life obsessed with his sexual urges.

Courageous kid.

A lot more courageous than the bullies we hear about who beat up and kill and cause the suicide of gay kids. Let's just hope the cowardly sickos aren't teaching their own kids that this child is sick or wrong..

And, whether or not you know it, all teenagers are obsessed with their sexual urges. At that age, it IS "the most important thing".

All kids are courageous. And unebelievably stupid.

How many decisions did you make at 13 that you were going to have to live with and live out for the rest of your life? Children that age should not be encouraged to make decisions about their sexuality, and they certainly shouldn't PUBLISH their *decisions*.

But the left sees all kids as potential grist for the homo mill. I can see why you're excited.

We don’t.

But there are those who seek to use that distinction as justification for denying gay Americans their civil liberties.

Heterosexuals are not defined solely by their sexual orientation, the same should be true for homosexuals.
I call BS.

If you didn't feel the need to call attention to the sexual behavior as a defining characteristic, then you wouldn't be doing so. The guys in that video would then just be two guys, rather than two gay guys.

Much as you may try and divert from it, it is liberals like you who are the ones obsessed with sexual behavior over individual identity.

Actually not.

You and most other conservatives fear acceptance of homosexuality, as you fear change in general.

And as conservatives you and most others on the right seek to deny gay Americans their civil liberties because as authoritarians you disdain diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty, perceived by most conservatives as a threat to their personal, subjective worldview.

Proposition 8 and Amendment 3 are proof of this.

What liberals are obsessed with is ensuring all American are afforded their civil liberties, including gay Americans.

Are you suggesting that Obama was an authoritarian conservative? Are you suggesting that the majority of the black community and hispanic community are authoritarian conservatives?
Liberals are obsessed with ensuring all civil liberties? Oh, unless it concerns the IRS targeting the right people of course.
I'm a conservative who happens to be pro gay marriage but I find the demonization of people you disagree with childish. It reminds me of the defense of global warming. If you don't agree with man made global warming then you must be an inbred flat- Earther. If you don't agree with gay marriage then you must be an authoritarian (unless you're Obama from last year). If you don't want to pay for other people's sex lives then you must be conducting a war on women. If you believe in securing the border then you must be xenophobic. Seriously, does that left have any arguments that don't consist of some version of "you have cooties"?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Here's the thing about this 13 year old...I've been acquainted with him for about 2 years, starting in an after school program (I was there when he got to kayak for the first time at our summer barbecue) and in children's theatre...he's a very homely, awkward kid, he's not white, he was bigger and louder than the other kids his age...and he tried out for, and got, a part in The Music Man JR that they put on last year.

He got a part as one of the salesmen, which threw him in with older boys..most of whom are also a little different...and I watched him blossom as he was completely accepted for the very first time...

And that was wonderful.

Unfortunately, he's found out that if he's gay he gets just that much more encouragement and love. Because theatre really does encourage boys to be gay. I mean, our music director is a 250 lb gay dude..and we are in a small town.

Of course he's going to want to be gay. He's been treated like crap his whole life, and he's found that if he acts girly he'll have 40 people fawning all over him on a regular basis.

I don't have any reason to suspect that anybody in our group has ever done anything wrong, don't get me wrong. They are lovely people and the whole acceptance thing is very gratifying and fun...but his gay is an affectation at this point...it will ultimately become set, as he continues to identify as gay (and he's pretty much doomed to that now, what a great mom he must have!) but I saw his audition last year, and his audition this year...he wasn't gay last year, he was just an awkward boy and we soooo embraced that...but somewhere (a couple of the older boys and girls in the theatre) he's gotten the idea that if he's gay, they'll love him even MORE.

And he's right!

My daughter is the one who told me he was gay. She's 11 and has only the vaguest notion of what gay is...and so I got to explain to her and my 10 year old what it meant in the car ride back from the auditions, lol.

Don't worry, I in no way bashed him...I just let the kids know that facebook wasn't a place to advertise one's sexual orientation, and that 13 is far too young to make such an announcement.

Seriously, though, I am appalled and disgusted that any adult person thinks it's is appropriate, safe, or anything but criminal to encourage a 13 year old boy to advertise himself as a homosexual.

His audition piece was "Good Morning Baltimore"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJR6my7A_Vk"]Hairspray - Good Morning Baltimore (Official Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

And he brought down the house..and it wasn't because he's super talented, because he's not. His voice is not good, he can't dance, and his speaking voice is pretty much impossible to decipher.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
When will heterosexuals stop self-identifying themselves on which gender they have sex with?

Yeah. Well, but from what I've seen of straights, they're generally not around for the long haul. Three kids by three different men, or seven marriages, and/or marriages that are over in hours, or days, or months instead of decades.

Oh, yeah. We set the standard.

• Thanks
We don’t.

But there are those who seek to use that distinction as justification for denying gay Americans their civil liberties.

Heterosexuals are not defined solely by their sexual orientation, the same should be true for homosexuals.
I call BS.

If you didn't feel the need to call attention to the sexual behavior as a defining characteristic, then you wouldn't be doing so. The guys in that video would then just be two guys, rather than two gay guys.

Much as you may try and divert from it, it is liberals like you who are the ones obsessed with sexual behavior over individual identity.

Actually not.

You and most other conservatives fear acceptance of homosexuality, as you fear change in general.

And as conservatives you and most others on the right seek to deny gay Americans their civil liberties because as authoritarians you disdain diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty, perceived by most conservatives as a threat to their personal, subjective worldview.

Proposition 8 and Amendment 3 are proof of this.

What liberals are obsessed with is ensuring all American are afforded their civil liberties, including gay Americans.
Good God, are full of yourself. :lol:

The fact that liberal windbags like you fought against Propositions 3 & 8 as though your very lived depended upon it, shows that it is liberals who view the opinion of people, as expressed through the democratic process that you would otherwise hold to be sacrosanct, is the threat to your personal, subjective, and, quite frankly, perverted world view.

And while were talking about civil liberties here (read: gay marriage), I recall that it was just 25-30 years ago that liberal windbags like you were snorting and giving the institution of marriage the back of the hand, as a constraining, antiquated throwback to the paternalistic culture of bustles and hoop skirts. But now that you have glommed onto a political identity group to exploit and convince what pitiful helpless victims they are, marriage is now only slightly behind food, shelter, clothing, fresh water, and the very air we breathe as absolutely pivotal to the enrichment of the human condition.

So, which change is it that conservatives are suppose to be afraid of, the change of a few decades ago or the change back to what liberals have changed themselves into today?

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
The LBGT and GLAAD agenda is to indoctrinate a new generation of homo friendly kids in order to have a larger selection of fresh victims for their perverted lifestyle. ... :doubt:

Agree.
I don't see straights running around proclaiming "I'm Straight... let's have a parade, a pride day, our own flag."

Only those freak-perverts of gay-dome want to inflict their sickness onto normal people.
Disgusting.

The topic is how being gay isn't all about sex.
A discussion about other gay activities is part of the discussion...right?

Last edited:
When will heterosexuals stop self-identifying themselves on which gender they have sex with?

Yeah. Well, but from what I've seen of straights, they're generally not around for the long haul. Three kids by three different men, or seven marriages, and/or marriages that are over in hours, or days, or months instead of decades.

Oh, yeah. We set the standard.

Married to the same wonderful woman for 28 years, just because you & your friends mess around and cant stay married, dont means its the same for the rest of us hetros.

Forum List

Back