Obviously, being gay isn't all about sex

Don't mind Tank, Clayton. He's nothing but a bitter racist and bigot.

True.

Unfortunately he’s representative of a significant percentage of the population; not a majority, perhaps, but enough to jeopardize the civil liberties of gay Americans in many jurisdictions.

Consequently, we must safeguard against the hate and ignorance he indeed represents.

Ouch that hurts, butt I think we can all agree penis in the butt is not cool.

Really? Penis in the butt isn't cool? If that is true, then tell me why so many men ask their women to allow them to "go in the back door"?

If penis to butt sex wasn't cool, then tell me why so many men ask their wives or SO's for it?

Love is in the eye of the buttholder

You're right.....................if the "buttholder" is that of the opposite sex (i.e. male to female variety), then sex with the "buttholder" (i.e. the woman) is considered to be exotic and exciting.

However....................if the "buttholder" is that of the same gender (i.e. a male to male hook up), then the "buttholder" (i.e. the bottom in a gay relationship) is considered to be disgusting and an abomination.

Love is love. It doesn't have a gender that it's specific to, nor does it follow any dogmatic rules.

Jesus said "Love God above all else, and love one another as you love God". Gender was NOT specified.

... is in the eye of the beholder.

You're free to hold whatever opinion you wish as long as you also realize that what they do is really none of your business.

Just as its not their business what you do in your bedroom.

If its consenting adults, MYOB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DYn8FfcwvM

Anymore than being straight is. I don't understand why some are so determined to make a differentiation.

Love is love.

Because they’re afraid. And that fear manifests in hate.

To acknowledge the dignity of homosexuals, their worth as human beings, and their rights as individuals is to accept change that many perceive as a threat to their personal, subjective worldview of ‘how things should be.’

oh boy, and your post are all so full of love for others
what a hateful ugly human being and you get atta boys for it
sick

Last edited:

You're free to hold whatever opinion you wish as long as you also realize that what they do is really none of your business.

Then you on the left stay the hell out of people's lives who wears... furs, smokes, is fat, where they work, how much their wage should be, etc etc etc
you two faced hypocrites

Then you on the left stay the hell out of people's lives who wears... furs, smokes, is fat, where they work, how much their wage should be, etc etc etc
you two faced hypocrites

Working and wages - you're really reaching to equate that to gay sex. Indeed, none of those things are related to this subject but ...

Key word, CONSENTING. Animals don't consent to have their skins ripped off so you can cover your fat body with them.

And, you've never seen me write that you should not be allowed to be a fat smoker. What I've written is that I don't want to breath your smoke but, Steffy, I will say that I really don't want to look at your fat butt, under any circumstances.

you two faced hypocrites

Working and wages - you're really reaching to equate that to gay sex. Indeed, none of those things are related to this subject but ...

Key word, CONSENTING. Animals don't consent to have their skins ripped off so you can cover your fat body with them.

And, you've never seen me write that you should not be allowed to be a fat smoker. What I've written is that I don't want to breath your smoke but, Steffy, I will say that I really don't want to look at your fat butt, under any circumstances.

animals don't consent to have their fur ripped off
omg, tell that to the Amercian and Alaskan Indians...I dare you dork
and I don't know why anyone would want to get close enough to breath on you, your stupid drips from the pores of your body:lol:
hypocrite

you two faced hypocrites

animals don't consent to have their fur ripped off
omg, tell that to the Amercian and Alaskan Indians...I dare you dork
and I don't know why anyone would want to get close enough to breath on you, your stupid drips from the pores of your body:lol:
hypocrite

"Amercian (sic) and Alaskan Indians"???

Yeah, that's what this is about. :lol:

It's about defining yourself by your sexuality, as if it's the most important thing.

My kids participate in children's theatre...kids from ages 7-22...my 11 year old daughter informed me last night that one of the 13 year olds who participates has announced on his facebook page that he is gay.

13 years old.

I'm sure all the adults on fb applauded him for his 'bravery' (13) and that the kids followed suit.

And I'm also sure his fb is public.

I'm sure this is the beginning of a really healthy, happy adolescence for him, now that he's identified himself as a person obsessed with sex with the same sex, while he's still too young to legally engage. I'm sure that won't attract any of the wrong kind of attention from the wrong kind of people, as he embarks on a life obsessed with his sexual urges.

When will you people realize that most straights dont care about gays having a relationship. It is when the gays feel the need to shove thier lifestyle in everyones face, try to force our children to reconize thier life style as normal, try to pass laws making them a protected class, go out of thier way to punish companies that dont agree with thier agenda, and they wonder why there is a back lash against them.

I could give a shit about gay marriage or gays in general, just shut the fuck up and quit trying to ruin every straight persons life with your bs agendas..

Ouch that hurts, butt I think we can all agree penis in the butt is not cool.

Really? Penis in the butt isn't cool? If that is true, then tell me why so many men ask their women to allow them to "go in the back door"?

If penis to butt sex wasn't cool, then tell me why so many men ask their wives or SO's for it?
Ya, thats not cool.

Does anyone here want to say that ass sex is cool?

you two faced hypocrites

How about keeping your life out of those who have to make a hard decision when it comes to abortion (remember, it affects THEM not you), as well as stay the hell out of people's bedrooms.

I mean..................I really don't care what or whom you have sex with, it doesn't affect me.

I only care if you're a decent neighbor who will look out for my place like I look out for yours.

Who really cares if you smoke? I don't, unless your second hand smoke has a direct effect on my life and well being. Who cares if you wear fur? I don't, because I consider it to be something that can warm you in the cold (if you live where it's cold).

I really don't care how much you weigh. Why? It's not my life on the line, it's yours, same with smoking. If you fall on me, I might care then, but not before.

Why should I care where you work? Those who are cashiers at Wal-Mart are just as important as anyone else, maybe even more so, because without the cashiers, I couldn't buy things at Wal-Mart, because without them, I wouldn't be able to check out and take what I needed. Money has to be exchanged, and without cashiers, it wouldn't happen. The only people who care about where you work are those who are wrapped up in appearances, and to tell you the truth, they wouldn't give 2 shakes about those in the military, because even as an E-6, you only earn around 37,000/year, and that's getting close to the top of the food chain (enlisted ranks only run up to E-9).

Do I care about what the wages should be paid? You bet. Asking 10 to 15 bucks/hour isn't much, especially when you consider what the CEO's and the shareholders make. A decent wage means that people have more money to put towards the economy, meaning that the true "job creators" are those in the middle class to poor. Why? Because for every dollar that the middle to poor income gets, they generate around 1.63 for the economy. Those in the top 1 percent? They only generate around 1.03 per person.

Sorry, but the true "job creators" are the same people that made this country great, meaning the middle class. I remember that my Grandfather spent 30 years of his life working for a certain company (he was a mechanic for MacIntyre road construction), and when he finished off his 30 years, he was given a gold watch and a suitable retirement for his dedication and hard work.

The only place you can find something like that nowadays is in the military (which won't make you rich).

Forum List

Back