Obamas preemptive Hillary pardon

In the increasingly likely event the FBI indictes Hillary between now and Election Day, can Obama issue her a blanket pardon for all crimes?

blog_magic_wand.jpg

For folks like Ravi who are not up to speed in regards to recent revelations, watch Hannity tonight. They will review the 16 or more individual felonies not to mention the multiple counts of each Crooked Hillary should be indicted on. As we know, Slick Willie pardoned Marc Rich, a Wall Street scam artist, and Rich was only indicted, not convicted.

For folks like Ravi who are not up to speed in regards to recent revelations, watch Hannity tonight. They will review the 16 or so distinct felonies not to mention the multiple counts of each. As we know, Slick Willie pardoned Marc Rich, a Wall Street scam artist, and Rich was only indicted, not convicted.
So you can't even begin to list a crime. I realize Hannity will be peeing his pants, as usual.

You have to wonder what Hillary has promised Obama for his support, SCOTUS nomination would be my guess. Pay to play people.

My husband said it. Obama will not just only clear her of past disgressions but of further ones.

If Obama were to give Hillary a blanket pardon, after having claimed she innocent all these years...

What would that do for his 'legacy', and the stature of the party?
Do you really believe that Obiewan gives a flying fuck about the party?

Probably more than he cares for Michelle.

Without the Party, where would he be?

In the increasingly likely event the FBI indictes Hillary between now and Election Day, can Obama issue her a blanket pardon for all crimes?
Its going to take some time to indict her. They have over a half million emails to wade through, so I would assume they are going to get all their ducks in order before indicting. They are going to slam dunk this case and thats going to take some time. I'm guessing in January they indict.

Obama is going to look like a stooge for campaigning for her and saying all the positive things he's said about her :lol:

The YouTube video's that will be made :lol: :lol:

Its going to take some time to indict her. They have over a half million emails to wade through, so I would assume they are going to get all their ducks in order before indicting. They are going to slam dunk this case and thats going to take some time. I'm guessing in January they indict.

Obama is going to look like a stooge for campaigning for her and saying all the positive things he's said about her :lol:

The YouTube video's that will be made :lol: :lol:
No offense to you, but have you ever been right about anything?

My husband said it. Obama will not just only clear her of past disgressions but of further ones.
What is the combined IQ of the two of you?

Well son My husband has worked for PPG, designed the premier paint called water borne and took his company off the map at Saturn. You know in Tennessee.

I personally got a Gold Platinum and Double Platinum AND A JUNO AWARD fo a song called All your tomorrows for the promo I did.

AND FUCKING YOU?

What is the combined IQ of the two of you?

Well son My husband has worked for PPG, designed the premier paint called water borne and took his company off the map at Saturn. You know in Tennessee.

I personally got a Gold Platinum and Double Platinum AND A JUNO AWARD fo a song called All your tomorrows for the promo I did.

AND FUCKING YOU?
I've been to Mars. But you didn't answer my question.

Forum List

Back