Americanism...not globalism

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
This election is not abot liberalism vs. conservativism...........it is about globalism vs. Americanism.

The war being waged today is an Americanism Vs. Globalism War. The OP is Spot On. Let's hope Americans begin fighting on the Americanism side. The Globalist Elites are currently winning the war, but it's not over yet. They can be defeated.

It's vital the American People don't support the corrupt Globalist Elite Clintons. They're George Soros Puppets. They don't represent American Citizen interests. They only represent NWO Global Elite interests. They have to be kept out of the White House.

The fear of this nations business sectors thinking that if they change up a little bit in order to right this ship, that they will lose big time (imho) is anti-American, un-American, and just plain corrupt is what it all has become. We aren't a banana republic yet, but if we keep on going down the roads that we keep going down as a lost society, then we are done.

Fascism is Capitalism in decline.

This is the aim of the far left hijacked Democrat party and Hillary is the chosen one to accomplish this. Only the FBI stands in the way of it occurring.

This is the aim of the far left hijacked Democrat party and Hillary is the chosen one to accomplish this. Only the FBI stands in the way of it occurring.

The trumpkins need to stop using words they don't know.

As for me, I don't have any illusions about fair elections. All that voting may appear just a big show for American taxpayers and at their own expense.

Trump said: "On January,20 all Americans will wake up in a different world!" But so will the Globalists. Do you think they want to wake up in a different world or do you think they will do whatever it takes to keep their world power?

Something tells me: in just a few days all Americans will witness how the Globalists "respect the will of the people".

. We should be sounding general quarters in this nation big time now.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!
. Yes, do the dam job that Obama lied and said he would do when campaigning, otherwise where he claimed transparency, and no lobbyist excetra, excetra, excetra.
That's right, remember Obama promised us that Biden would be in charge of weeding out waste and fraud in the federal government. A lie....If he was serious he would have instructed Joe to start at the state dept.

I wrote my Senator and asked her what is going on in my state dept. No answer. She has never not answered one of my emails. I don't think she has an answer.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!
. Yes, do the dam job that Obama lied and said he would do when campaigning, otherwise where he claimed transparency, and no lobbyist excetra, excetra, excetra.
That's right, remember Obama promised us that Biden would be in charge of weeding out waste and fraud in the federal government. A lie....If he was serious he would have instructed Joe to start at the state dept.

'Plugs' only job was to kiss clean, articulate Presidential Negro ass. He did his job extremely well.........to the point that his lips are terminally chapped.

Forum List

Back