Obama's Politically Driven Airstrikes A Failure

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
"No Boots on the ground" what a joke. Without special forces targeting the enemy we are pinprick bombing blinds as ISIS advances. Obama acts as if he's actually doing something substantive, as he wastes time and money bombing pick up trucks and empty buildings ISIS advances:mad:....

Obama never wanted to do anything. He's was only driven by the politics of the situation

Pres. Obama is bombing ISIS because of the upcoming November elections in order to help the Democrats look tough.

After the elections he most likely will call the air strikes a total success and halt them. ...... :cool:

Obama never wanted to do anything. He's was only driven by the politics of the situation
Bingo!
Obama's problem was not ISIS. Obama's problem was domestic supporters arguing he do nothing and domestic critics arguing he send troops. He needed a way to cover both camps and thus the no boots pledge. It had nothing to do with defeating ISIS.

Siding with Isis over America. You scumbags have reached a new low

I can't say I disagree with the no boots on the ground part of it. I just think he should be using nukes instead of smart bombs. These savages need to be destroyed.

Siding with Isis over America. You scumbags have reached a new low
Can you find anyone here siding with ISIS? No, of course not. You are either terminally stupid or intentionally obtuse. Obama's strategy is a failure both militarily and politically.
Nah fuck you scumbag. You've openly cheered for this president to fail at all costs.

Forum List

Back