Obama's Parting Gift to Hillary Clinton

Funny... MSNBC has shown a clip of Rubio sipping water, more than 200 times, yet hasn't mentioned Benghazi in 200 days.

Funny... MSNBC has shown a clip of Rubio sipping water, more than 200 times, yet hasn't mentioned Benghazi in 200 days.

Bullshit.

And where were you guys when 3000 Americans were killed at the world trade center? Or during the illegal invasion of Iraq? Or the multiple embassy attacks that occurred during the Bush administration that resulted in the deaths of many Americans, including diplomat David Foy?

You guys could give two shits about this. All you want is one thing.

Impeachment and removal of a President you don't like..

And you could care less how it's done.

Bullshit.

And where were you guys when 3000 Americans were killed at the world trade center? Or during the illegal invasion of Iraq? Or the multiple embassy attacks that occurred during the Bush administration that resulted in the deaths of many Americans, including diplomat David Foy?

You're such a good little sheep.

Probably for keeping her mouth shut about a whole bunch of things

$20 million payoff

Amazing what these Democrats can do and not be considered corrupt scumbags

Last edited:

Bullshit.

Naw.

But heck..feel free.

Point by point.

You can tell me where my post is in error.

It took over a year to "investigate" 9/11 which was one of the most cataclysmic intelligence and defense failures in the history of the United States of America. The resulting "report" was heavily redacted and astonishingly enough..lay blame partially on an administration not in power for 8 months.

So go for it.

Bullshit.

Naw.

But heck..feel free.

Point by point.

It took over a year to "investigate" 9/11 which was one of the most cataclysmic intelligence and defense failures in the history of the United States of America. The resulting "report" was heavily redacted and astonishingly enough..lay blame partially on an administration not in power for 8 months.

So go for it.

What does 9-11 have to do with benghazi? The point is, Clinton took the fall for it.. and you are naive to think she hasn't been rewarded.

Bullshit.

Naw.

But heck..feel free.

Point by point.

So go for it.

You certainly are a good little sheep. Investigate 911. LOL.

Naw.

But heck..feel free.

Point by point.

So go for it.

What does 9-11 have to do with benghazi? The point is, Clinton took the fall for it.. and you are naive to think she hasn't been rewarded.

Swallow is a truther. Bush either ignored very obvious warning that Clinton also must have ignored or he was in on 9/11. I am not speaking for what Swallow thinks but my perception is that Swallow is 9/11 truther.

Swallow will in one post brag about how Republicans can't win elections, and even offer help. But then in the next blame those same Republicans for Obama failures. Talk about wanting it both ways.

So to answer you questions. What Swallow is trying to do is make the failures of Clinton and Obama appear small in comparison to the Muslim attack on America on 9/11. Being a truther Swallow is more then willing to say Bush was complicit without one shred of evidence or one shred of dignity from Swallow.

Naw.

But heck..feel free.

Point by point.

So go for it.

What part of total collapse of both intelligence and defense aren't you getting? 3000 people died. And that's with the tax payers spending more money on "defense" then the next 10 or more countries. It took more than a YEAR to get an investigation rolling into that. The report itself was redacted. And those redacted portions pointed to Saudi involvement. Not just the terrorists, but the Saudi government itself. But somehow, Iraq was attacked. Not that you folks care about that stuff.

Even with that..there were multiple embassy attacks. NONE were investigated. Neither were the lies told to get us into the Iraq war..which was illegal, and a radical departure from the way this country conducts itself on the worldwide stage.

So with all of that on the plate, it gets ignored..for Benghazi.

And EVEN THEN..what gets investigated?

Possible CIA involvement? No.
Funding problems for embassy protection? No.
Procedural errors in relation to keeping embassies open during high alerts? No.

What they "investigated" was what Rice said on the talk shows..which was VERY preliminary and came with a caveat. And why was this done? To get to root cause?

Nope.

It was done for one purpose.

To impeach and remove the President.

Simple as that.

Forum List

Back