Obama's Legacy: A Fake Birth Certificate and a Fake Dossier

I'll take the State of Hawaii's word over that of Sheriff Joe. He's proven that he's not above dirty tricks and lying.
Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia
You can take this guy's word on it. He will show how the certificate was created on a modern computer.
Was considering using the snopes cite, but since this is FOX, you'll have harder time convincing anyone this is liberal "fake news". :laugh2:

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

2011??

:abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 175459

Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash - NBC News

The health director who approved the release of President Obama’s birth certificate has died in a plane crash, Hawaiian officials said Thursday.

Loretta Fuddy died after the Cessna Grand Caravan aircraft she was travelling on went down shortly after leaving Kalaupapa Airport at around 3:15 p.m. local time (10:15 a.m. ET) on Wednesday.

More than a year since Obama was president, and the birtherism continues.... :lol:
Well, to be fair, Obama was the first person to tell his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"
Well to be fair, Trump was the first person to tell his publisher that he was a member of the Hitler Youth.

Prove it..

View attachment 175457

Oh he did- I have just as much proof that Trump told his publisher that he was a member of the Hitler Youth as you do that Obama ever said he was born in Kenya.

ACTUALLY- I have more proof- since the publisher has specifically said that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.

Now where is your proof that Trump never told his publisher he was a member of the Hitler Youth?

Then why did they print it and why did the lady who approved of releasing Obama's " birth certificate "

Mysteriously die in a plane crash????

All roads lead back to Obama's butthurtness about The Donald forcing the production of the photoshopped, fake birth certificate! There needs to be an asterisk on Obama's name in the history books like with Barry Bonds and steroids. *Not qualified to actually be a President, so The Donald is actually 44!

poor sociopath :cuckoo:

I'll take the State of Hawaii's word over that of Sheriff Joe. He's proven that he's not above dirty tricks and lying.
Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia
You can take this guy's word on it. He will show how the certificate was created on a modern computer.
Was considering using the snopes cite, but since this is FOX, you'll have harder time convincing anyone this is liberal "fake news". :laugh2:

2011??

View attachment 175459

Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash - NBC News

The health director who approved the release of President Obama’s birth certificate has died in a plane crash, Hawaiian officials said Thursday.

Loretta Fuddy died after the Cessna Grand Caravan aircraft she was travelling on went down shortly after leaving Kalaupapa Airport at around 3:15 p.m. local time (10:15 a.m. ET) on Wednesday.

and, wackjob?

Doesn't look like a BC. Can't you do any better than that?
That's the one Hawaii produced
Bullshit :ahole-1:
Well thats what Birthers do- they produce Bullshit

Remember in 2011 President Obama asked Hawaii to do him a solid and go outside of Hawaiian policy to provide him with a certified copy of his original birth certificate- noted here
upload_2018-2-7_14-7-12.png

Then President Obama showed this to Americans as a press conference- reporters even got to hand one of the original certied copies around

GUTHRIE: Well, Brian, I was actually given an opportunity to look at this birth certificate today. I felt the raised seal, I saw the names, the date, the place of birth, Honolulu, Hawaii. So Mr. Trump is saying there's a lot of revelations thanks to him, but the central fact remains, as it has with that short form birth certificate which has been out for years, the president was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. Back to you.

More than a year since Obama was president, and the birtherism continues.... :lol:
Well, to be fair, Obama was the first person to tell his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"
Well to be fair, Trump was the first person to tell his publisher that he was a member of the Hitler Youth.

Prove it..

View attachment 175457

Oh he did- I have just as much proof that Trump told his publisher that he was a member of the Hitler Youth as you do that Obama ever said he was born in Kenya.

ACTUALLY- I have more proof- since the publisher has specifically said that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.

Now where is your proof that Trump never told his publisher he was a member of the Hitler Youth?

Then why did they print it and why did the lady who approved of releasing Obama's " birth certificate "

Why did they print what? Why did they print a mistake?
Because people make mistakes......
290px-Deweytruman12.jpg

Why did one of the three Hawaiian State officials who have confirmed Barack Obama's birth certificates die in a plane crash? Because the plane crashed and she had a heart condition? You do realize people die in Hawaii too? Right?

The other two officials are still alive and well.

The Republican former Director of Health of Hawaii who verified everything in 2008
https://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/08-93.pdf

And the civil servant Registrar of Records who verified it to multiple Secretaries of several States- Alvin Onaka.

Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia

2011??

View attachment 175459

A tragedy for her family.

A tragedy that Trump and Birthers love to shit on.

I can't believe people think that birth certificate is real.

Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia

You can take this guy's word on it. He will show how the certificate was created on a modern computer.].

Why would we act like a Birther and take the 'word' of some dude with a youtube?

Instead of the State of Hawaii?

Well maybe because he showed you real time how the document was fake. Did you even bother to hear what he said and follow his discussion? It is pretty well conclusive.

Obama had a big incentive to lie. If didn't have a valid birth certificate then he wasn't eligible to be President. Just like he doesn't want to release his college transcripts because it shows that he enrolled as a foreign student, due to being born outside the US..

He put out the fake certificate, obviously made by Photoshop, just to give you stupid Moon Bats cover to support his vile and destructive extreme far Left agenda. Dumbasses! How could you be so stupid?

You can be in denial all you want. It doesn't make any difference now. The filthy sonofabitch served his eight years due to your stupidity. He did the damage to this country. Hopefully Trump can undo some of the damage you Moon Bat shitheads did to this country by electing a worthless corrupt vile affirmative action asshole.

2011??

View attachment 175459

Yes we know a "tradedy" just like seth Rich Vince foster , Michael hasting "tragic deaths"

Prove it..

View attachment 175457

290px-Deweytruman12.jpg

Why did one of the three Hawaiian State officials who have confirmed Barack Obama's birth certificates die in a plane crash? Because the plane crashed and she had a heart condition? You do realize people die in Hawaii too? Right?

The Republican former Director of Health of Hawaii who verified everything in 2008

And the civil servant Registrar of Records who verified it to multiple Secretaries of several States- Alvin Onaka.

You comparing this to a newspaper headline???

Someone had to tell them Obama was born in Kenya

No?

Remember in 2011 President Obama asked Hawaii to do him a solid and go outside of Hawaiian policy to provide him with a certified copy of his original birth certificate- noted here
View attachment 175460

Then President Obama showed this to Americans as a press conference- reporters even got to hand one of the original certied copies around

GUTHRIE: Well, Brian, I was actually given an opportunity to look at this birth certificate today. I felt the raised seal, I saw the names, the date, the place of birth, Honolulu, Hawaii. So Mr. Trump is saying there's a lot of revelations thanks to him, but the central fact remains, as it has with that short form birth certificate which has been out for years, the president was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. Back to you.

Obama’s half-brother tweets image of ‘Kenyan birth certificate’

Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia

You can take this guy's word on it. He will show how the certificate was created on a modern computer.].

Why would we act like a Birther and take the 'word' of some dude with a youtube?

Well maybe because he showed you real time how the document was fake. Did you even bother to hear what he said and follow his discussion? It is pretty well conclusive.

Just another idiot on Youtube.

Here is what is conclusive:
  1. Three different officials in Hawaii- all with the legal authority to access original Birth Certificates- have confirmed that they have seen the original birth certificate on file in Hawaii- and that it shows Barack Obama born in Hawaii.
  2. Hawaii made certified copies of the original- and President Obama showed them to reporters- and posted them online. Savannah Guthrie also handled them and posted her photo of them online.
  3. Your idiot on Youtube has never once seen the original birth certificate- or a certified copy of the original- he is 'analyzing' what was posted on the internet.

Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia

Obama had a big incentive to lie. If didn't have a valid birth certificate then he wasn't eligible to be President. Just like he doesn't want to release his college transcripts because it shows that he enrolled as a foreign student, due to being born outside the US..

Sure- just like Trump had a big incentive to lie about his tax returns. That doesn't mean that Trump committed fraud- just like it doesn't mean that Obama did.

Remember- not a single President has ever voluntarily released all of their college transcripts. Birthers somehow believe that when Barack Obama acts the same as every other President it means Obama is hiding something. Do you think Trump didn't release his college transcripts because they show Trump enrolled as a foreign student- due to being born outside the US? LOL. Birthers always have a double standard when it comes to Obama.

(Bush released his Yale transcripts- after they had been illegally leaked.- but Bush never released Bush's Harvard transcripts)

Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia

He put out the fake certificate, obviously made by Photoshop, just to give you stupid Moon Bats cover to support his vile and destructive extreme far Left agenda. Dumbasses! How could you be so stupid?

So exactly how did Senator Barack Obama get the Republican governor of Hawaii and her Republican Director of Health to go along with this "fraud"?

Talking about dumbass moon bats- how can you be so stupid? Oh hell calling Birthers stupid is just redundent.

[Q
You can be in denial all you want. It doesn't make any difference now. The filthy sonofabitch served his eight years due to your stupidity. He did the damage to this country. Hopefully Trump can undo some of the damage you Moon Bat shitheads did to this country by electing a worthless corrupt vile affirmative action asshole.

LOL- you Birthers shitheads will always be in denial. Americans elected Barack Obama twice- by both popular and electoral votes- unlike our first Birther President. Hopefully Trump won't do too much permanent damage appeasing racist assholes like you.

Prove it..

View attachment 175457

290px-Deweytruman12.jpg

You comparing this to a newspaper headline???

Someone had to tell them Obama was born in Kenya

No?

Who told the newspaper that Dewey had won the election?

Someone had to tell them that Dewey won- right?

LOL

I've heard it's not nice to call anyone a tard. In fact it's a "rule".

But there is an exception to every rule.

In this case, it's burr firs.

View attachment 175460

WND, a highly active leader in the birthism a-rama says your claim is bullshit and the birth certificate are fake.
http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/03/malik-obamas-kenyan-birth-certificate-for-brother-is-fake/
Man, you are such a joke dude,

View attachment 175460

LOL- his half brother tweeted an image produced by a convicted forger in 2009

Orly files yet another Kenyan Birth Certificate in Barnett case (Update 4) | Obama Conspiracy Theories

Anyone surprised that Birthers want to believe a convicted felon but not the State of Hawaii?

2011??

View attachment 175459

Yes we know a "tradedy" just like seth Rich Vince foster , Michael hasting "tragic deaths"

Yeah- Birthers shit on her tragic death just like the GOP nuts shit on Vince Fosters tragic death.

You are all assholes.

Forum List

Back