Obama's Legacy: A Fake Birth Certificate and a Fake Dossier

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
All roads lead back to Obama's butthurtness about The Donald forcing the production of the photoshopped, fake birth certificate! There needs to be an asterisk on Obama's name in the history books like with Barry Bonds and steroids. *Not qualified to actually be a President, so The Donald is actually 44!

All roads lead back to Obama's butthurtness about The Donald forcing the production of the photoshopped, fake birth certificate! There needs to be an asterisk on Obama's name in the history books like with Barry Bonds and steroids. *Not qualified to actually be a President, so The Donald is actually 44!

thats nice ..

but correct me if Im wrong.

TRUMPS THE ONE BEING INVESTIGATED NOT OBAMA

did I miss anything ?

That's true Siete, however the fake investigation is premised on Obama's legacy of fake documents like the Obama/Crooked Hillary/Steele dossier and weaponizing the FBI, IRS, DOJ and State Dept, and MSM against our demcracy!

That's true Siete, however that is because of Obama's legacy of weaponizing the FBI, IRS, DOJ and State Dept, and MSM against our demcracy!
The Clintons did as well.
In fact, those agencies are all criminal dem agencies created specifically to facilitate the criminal acts of criminal Dems in office.

They need to be defunded and eliminated.

Which is what Trump is doing. He is dismantling them while the left obsesses over Melania's nude photos and Trump's small hands and ginger mien.

The EPA and the BLM are currently diminishing. The FBI, the DOJ and the USDA will as well.

Democrats are good at crime, but like criminals everywhere, they aren't much good at anything else. They miss the obvious, and stupidly exert their energy on stupidity.

You could not have designed a better con man to dupe gullible Liberals into making him the President twice. He is the consummate charmer but has at his core a burning hatred for the successful, for White people, for Cops and for America. That is why I insist he was the most dangerous and damaging President we ever had.

You could not have designed a better con man to dupe gullible Liberals into making him the President twice. He is the consummate charmer but has at his core a burning hatred for the successful, for White people, for Cops and for America. That is why I insist he was the most dangerous and damaging President we ever had.
He hates Americans, and Christians. His sole purpose in life is to do whatever he can to bring them low.

More than a year since Obama was president, and the birtherism continues.... :lol:
hell we were 6 years into obama's presidency and he still blamed shit on bush.

kinda stupid, huh?

Yeah, Bush blaming went on far too long. The one thing that made blaming Bush for things more palatable is that it at least tended to involve policy, whereas the birtherism does not.

I recognize why people say he's charming, but it's lost on me. From the start he's struck me as disingenuous and a con. Now I see he deeply corrupt as well.

thats nice ..

but correct me if Im wrong.

TRUMPS THE ONE BEING INVESTIGATED NOT OBAMA

did I miss anything ?

He is being investigated to put a damn pacifier in your mouth and quit crying about it..

It's called the placebo effect..

More than a year since Obama was president, and the birtherism continues.... :lol:
Well, it is a fake birth certificate. More than enough evidence that has proven that.

Why the fuck am I wasting my my fucking time with a fucking robot like you anyway?

All you have are fucking giggles. You fucking loser.

LOL- you Birthers and your lies.

birthers-birthers-politics-1361105277.jpg

That's true Siete, however the fake investigation is premised on Obama's legacy of fake documents like the Obama/Crooked Hillary/Steele dossier and weaponizing the FBI, IRS, DOJ and State Dept, and MSM against our demcracy!

Yep- gullible Birthers don't stop being gullible idiots just because they elected a gullible President.

I recognize why people say he's charming, but it's lost on me. From the start he's struck me as disingenuous and a con. Now I see he deeply corrupt as well.

See I never thought Trump was charming- but yes I always thought that Trump was disingenuous and a con- and deeply corrupt.

Forum List

Back