Obama's Legacy: A Fake Birth Certificate and a Fake Dossier

I can't believe people think that birth certificate is real :abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah- who would believe the State of Hawaii instead of Birthers?

Who?

upload_2018-2-7_11-12-21.jpeg

More than a year since Obama was president, and the birtherism continues.... :lol:
hell we were 6 years into obama's presidency and he still blamed shit on bush.

kinda stupid, huh?

Yeah, Bush blaming went on far too long. The one thing that made blaming Bush for things more palatable is that it at least tended to involve policy, whereas the birtherism does not.
yea, i can see that. but a crutch to me is a crutch. both are to simply make people feel better about their hate.

More than a year since Obama was president, and the birtherism continues.... :lol:
To me it is not important where he was born. What is important is he was pro-Muslim, anti-American, anti-Success, anti-Cop and a Racist.

Those are all far more valid criticisms in my opinion. I don't agree with them (at least not entirely) but I respect them as opinions about his character and/or policies, rather than a conspiracy about his birthplace.

Well, it is a fake birth certificate. More than enough evidence that has proven that.

Why the fuck am I wasting my my fucking time with a fucking robot like you anyway?

All you have are fucking giggles. You fucking loser.

I don't know, why are you wasting your time?

Who knew that using emoticons made one a robot? :p

I can't believe people think that birth certificate is real.
I'll take the State of Hawaii's word over that of Sheriff Joe. He's proven that he's not above dirty tricks and lying.

Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia

You can take this guy's word on it. He will show how the certificate was created on a modern computer.

I know you stupid Moon Bats are in denial about Obama but the certificate was an obvious fake. A bad photoshopped fake at that. It was only created to give you stupid filthy Obama loving Moon Bats cover. It had no validity and you morons fell for it.

If you weren't such a stupid Moon Bats you would take the fact that Obama refused to publish his college transcripts as proof enough that he enrolled as a foreign student, which is the real reason he didn't release the info.

I'll take the State of Hawaii's word over that of Sheriff Joe. He's proven that he's not above dirty tricks and lying.
Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia
You can take this guy's word on it. He will show how the certificate was created on a modern computer.
Was considering using the snopes cite, but since this is FOX, you'll have harder time convincing anyone this is liberal "fake news". :laugh2:

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

2011??

:abgg2q.jpg:

Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia

You can take this guy's word on it. He will show how the certificate was created on a modern computer.].

Why would we act like a Birther and take the 'word' of some dude with a youtube?

Instead of the State of Hawaii?

All roads lead back to Obama's butthurtness about The Donald forcing the production of the photoshopped, fake birth certificate! There needs to be an asterisk on Obama's name in the history books like with Barry Bonds and steroids. *Not qualified to actually be a President, so The Donald is actually 44!

thats nice ..

but correct me if Im wrong.

TRUMPS THE ONE BEING INVESTIGATED NOT OBAMA

did I miss anything ?

I know, right? Obama is the only president since Nixon that hasn't been interviewed by federal investigators. Oh, and Nixon was obviously investigated.

[Q
If you weren't such a stupid Moon Bats you would take the fact that Obama refused to publish his college transcripts as proof enough that he enrolled as a foreign student, which is the real reason he didn't release the info..

So Trump refused to publish his college transcripts because Trump was enrolled as a foreign student? Is that why Trump refused to release his tax returns also?

Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia

You would

.View attachment 175456

LOL- see now that looks like a birth certificate a Birther would rely upon. Especially if you can find someone who posted it on Youtube. Birthers always believe some dude on Youtube rather than someone who has actual access and authority to the documents.

upload_2018-2-7_14-2-36.png

Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia
Was considering using the snopes cite, but since this is FOX, you'll have harder time convincing anyone this is liberal "fake news". :laugh2:

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

2011??

:abgg2q.jpg:

upload_2018-2-7_14-3-23.png

Well, to be fair, Obama was the first person to tell his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"
Well to be fair, Trump was the first person to tell his publisher that he was a member of the Hitler Youth.

Prove it..

View attachment 175457

Oh he did- I have just as much proof that Trump told his publisher that he was a member of the Hitler Youth as you do that Obama ever said he was born in Kenya.

ACTUALLY- I have more proof- since the publisher has specifically said that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.

Now where is your proof that Trump never told his publisher he was a member of the Hitler Youth?

Forum List

Back