Obama's Father rejects him

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
Is anyone else curious why Obama's father chose to live with his other children rather than be with him. Was Obama so repulsive that his father ran off. If so this would explain Obama's lack of help for his brother who so badly needs it. Could it be that he is so jealous of his brother that he rejects helping him. It is also possible that his father left him because of his mixed race as there is also racism in Africa.

No, I am not curious. Nobody knows why people do what they do or the reasoning behind decisions they may make. To assume its for this or that is taking on a pretty big responsibility in thinking for someone else.

His father was a polygamist, and ran to marry yet another woman shortly after Barry was born.

I don't think you can blame Barry for his father's actions, but being abandoned does explain why our boy king President is so insecure.

Obama is not responsible for his father's actions....but he is responsible for how he acts out his Daddy issues on the country.

Obama is not responsible for his father's actions....but he is responsible for how he acts out his Daddy issues on the country.

Obama has displayed more disdain for the white people in his family.

Dreams of My Father vs. just like the typical white person ..............

Forum List

Back