Obama's Failing Economy- U.S. productivity sinks 3% in Fourth Quarter

If the economy goes back in the garbage again. Will it still be Bush's fault, or will you finally blame your man child for once? In reality the economy hasn't improved much, no matter how hard the liberals lie about it.

At any point during, or after, the Great Recession did you hold Scrub responsible?

Re: your avatar.......are you obliged to advertise because your appearance is unconvincing?
I did, because he didn't veto any of the bullshit the Democrats did when they took both houses.
As for my appearance, you would wish I was queer. To bad though I'm straight.

Don't see me having to advertise........
I don't either you brought it up.

That is only your opinion, which does not count. Let's see the evidence.
I gave you some evidence. I have witnessed a sharp decline in service requests. Anecdotal I know but it ties into the op.

It's anecdotal and useless for purposes of evaluating the state of the US economy....
It is ment to support as evidence the premise of the op. I fucking know it's anecdotal, I said as much when I said it.

(Two republicans talking):
It's 110 degrees outside.
I know, it's so hot I'm sweating.
(Democrat response):
That is pointless anecdotal nonsense that in no way means anything.

Cascade Microtech has reached an all time high this morning.. .I'm disinclined to extrapolate from that factoid....
So a solitary stock is more indicative of the state of the economy for main street America than a construction company that services a metro area of 3 million?
The left loons are brain damaged. Construction, mining, gas, oil and others ...have had nationwide layoffs for the last year.

Pathetic dodge....

Obama's predecessor.......

I'm inclined to believe that you enabled that Disaster with two votes...

Am I correct?
I sure as fuck didn't vote for Kerry lol

How did that work out for you?
The wheels for our collapse would have happened under either president. Do you believe the calls to reform Freddie & Fannie would have been suddenly heeded by the very ones that opposed the demands for reform?
We were headed down that shithole no matter who was at the helm. Congress of years past ensured that.

Deny if you like

I'm trying to convince my eyes that they are not beholding another imbecile laboring under the delusion that the economic disaster attendant to Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux, was caused by Freddie and Fannie....
The shady banking & loan practices of Freddie & Fannie were widespread yes BUT, Freddie & Fannie were under the direct control of the US Government and many of the shady deals they made which played a large role in the collapse were defended buy the Democrats in congress because they were trying to force equality in the banking industry.

Please stop.....

No doubt remains....

I gave you some evidence. I have witnessed a sharp decline in service requests. Anecdotal I know but it ties into the op.

It's anecdotal and useless for purposes of evaluating the state of the US economy....
It is ment to support as evidence the premise of the op. I fucking know it's anecdotal, I said as much when I said it.

(Democrat response):

Cascade Microtech has reached an all time high this morning.. .I'm disinclined to extrapolate from that factoid....
So a solitary stock is more indicative of the state of the economy for main street America than a construction company that services a metro area of 3 million?
The left loons are brain damaged. Construction, mining, gas, oil and others ...have had nationwide layoffs for the last year.
And yet aggregate net employment gains over the past 24 months are the highest for such a period since the late 90s....

If the economy goes back in the garbage again. Will it still be Bush's fault, or will you finally blame your man child for once? In reality the economy hasn't improved much, no matter how hard the liberals lie about it.

At any point during, or after, the Great Recession did you hold Scrub responsible?

Re: your avatar.......are you obliged to advertise because your appearance is unconvincing?
I did, because he didn't veto any of the bullshit the Democrats did when they took both houses.

Have you seen your avatar?

Bush warned of the coming crash Reid, Pelosi, and Frank said he was crazy.
And the GOP controlled committees killed all the "reform" bills. You left out that part!
Yes they did which is why they are at fault as well but they didn't defend the shady practices like the Democrats did.
The GOP just lied about wanting to reform them and dumb SUCKERS like you swallowed their lies whole and kept voting for the Republican politicians who insulted your intelligence with their lies.

(Democrat response):

And yet aggregate net employment gains over the past 24 months are the highest for such a period since the late 90s....
For jobs that pay how much?

Please stop, there is no doubt now

If the economy goes back in the garbage again. Will it still be Bush's fault, or will you finally blame your man child for once?
Only if you wing-nuts stop blaming Pelosi and Reid for Bush's trashing the economy in 2007.
You're an imbecile...

CNN.com - FBI warns of mortgage fraud 'epidemic' - Sep 17, 2004
And in 2006 Bush did the same.

"America is a stronger country every single time a family moves into a home of their own," he said in October 2004. To achieve his vision, Bush pushed new policies encouraging homeownership, like the "zero-down-payment initiative," which was much as it sounds—a government-sponsored program that allowed people to get mortgages without a down payment. More exotic mortgages followed, including ones with no monthly payments for the first two years. Other mortgages required no documentation other than the say-so of the borrower. Absurd though these all were, they paled in comparison to the financial innovations that grew out of the mortgages—derivatives built on other derivatives, packaged and repackaged until no one could identify what they contained and how much they were, in fact, worth.
http://www.newsweek.com/so-much-bushs-ownership-society-92163

And the GOP controlled committees killed all the "reform" bills. You left out that part!
Yes they did which is why they are at fault as well but they didn't defend the shady practices like the Democrats did.
The GOP just lied about wanting to reform them and dumb SUCKERS like you swallowed their lies whole and kept voting for the Republican politicians who insulted your intelligence with their lies.

Man robs a bank.
Security guard fails to stop the robbery but insists he tried to.

Who do you blame?

:party:

What? Just saying I'm straight. Anything wrong with that? Most queers want you to know they are queer.

(Democrat response):

For jobs that pay how much?

Please stop, there is no doubt now

Show me what you think you know about it......please provide your sources.

If the economy goes back in the garbage again. Will it still be Bush's fault, or will you finally blame your man child for once?
Only if you wing-nuts stop blaming Pelosi and Reid for Bush's trashing the economy in 2007.
You're an imbecile...

CNN.com - FBI warns of mortgage fraud 'epidemic' - Sep 17, 2004
And in 2006 Bush did the same.

"America is a stronger country every single time a family moves into a home of their own," he said in October 2004. To achieve his vision, Bush pushed new policies encouraging homeownership, like the "zero-down-payment initiative," which was much as it sounds—a government-sponsored program that allowed people to get mortgages without a down payment. More exotic mortgages followed, including ones with no monthly payments for the first two years. Other mortgages required no documentation other than the say-so of the borrower. Absurd though these all were, they paled in comparison to the financial innovations that grew out of the mortgages—derivatives built on other derivatives, packaged and repackaged until no one could identify what they contained and how much they were, in fact, worth.
http://www.newsweek.com/so-much-bushs-ownership-society-92163
Yes and that was a fault of his, but he did see the error of this policy, and warned about it in 2006.

Man robs a bank.
Security guard fails to stop the robbery but insists he tried to.

Who do you blame?
That depends on if it was an "inside" job!

In the case of blocking reform it was an inside job by the GOP "security guard."

Anyone else noticing a pattern here with the left?

We have accepted and admitted that the republicans played a role in the crash despite the left pretending we haven't. Yet not one single person from the left will admit that their congress critters played a role in it as well.
It is true that the GOP dropped the ball when a full court press was needed. It is equally true that the left did NOTHING to try to stop the impending disaster. In the words of Barney Frank, "Freddie & Fannie are as solid as ever"
He was CLEARLY wrong and the GOP was right. The GOP tried & failed, the left just sat idly by and watched it happen.

"Initial jobless claims". What an odd and specific stat ?

Why not use common economics stats and data like we have since forever ?

Oh, cause they don't fit your obama bashing narrative . So go ahead bs cherry pick obscure facts .

That is an one-sided and false portrayal of the entire economy as you well know.

Fallacy of Incomplete Evidence.

It kind of matches up with a lot of other evidence out there. I know CNN and the government won't report on the true situation but they got a president to protect from the evil right wingers.
That is only your opinion, which does not count. Let's see the evidence.

Yet as usual, you provide no evidence other than your gasbag bloviating and Obama fluffing.

What? Just saying I'm straight. Anything wrong with that? Most queers want you to know they are queer.

It looks like you are trying to remind yourself....

Forum List

Back