Obama's Failing Economy- U.S. productivity sinks 3% in Fourth Quarter

If the economy goes back in the garbage again. Will it still be Bush's fault, or will you finally blame your man child for once?
Only if you wing-nuts stop blaming Pelosi and Reid for Bush's trashing the economy in 2007.
I blamed Barney Frank. But Reid & Pelosi held America's purse strings so maybe you're right! It is their fault as well
Frank was a POWERLESS MINORITY congressman, how exactly was he able to singlehandedly overrule a GOP controlled President, House and Senate?????

Cascade Microtech has reached an all time high this morning.. .I'm disinclined to extrapolate from that factoid....
So a solitary stock is more indicative of the state of the economy for main street America than a construction company that services a metro area of 3 million?
Read the post again......look up "disinclined" while you are at it....
You posted it because you believed it to be equal to my anecdote. I clearly handed you your ass.

Next?

You're as dumb as a fucking post.....I offered it as an example of anecdotal evidence which is insufficient to shape my perception of the economy...
I got that ya moron. And I told you it was nothing like the anecdote I offered.

Stocks=/=main street

Class dismissed

Dude,

You bang nails for a living......that doesn't make you a pedagogue.

If the economy goes back in the garbage again. Will it still be Bush's fault, or will you finally blame your man child for once?
Only if you wing-nuts stop blaming Pelosi and Reid for Bush's trashing the economy in 2007.
I blamed Barney Frank. But Reid & Pelosi held America's purse strings so maybe you're right! It is their fault as well
But wouldn't that make this current decrease in productivity belong to the GOP????

The fact is the economy has been in the shitter since 2008. Anyone who denys it either lives in a bubble or are too stupid to converse with

You wouldn't be an Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voter by any chance..
English please

Let me know with which part of it you struggle....
I've never seen Scrub on a ballot. Course if teenage name calling is where we're headed just let me know and I'll move on.

Pathetic dodge....

Obama's predecessor.......

I'm inclined to believe that you enabled that Disaster with two votes...

Am I correct?
I sure as fuck didn't vote for Kerry lol

So a solitary stock is more indicative of the state of the economy for main street America than a construction company that services a metro area of 3 million?
You posted it because you believed it to be equal to my anecdote. I clearly handed you your ass.

Next?

You're as dumb as a fucking post.....I offered it as an example of anecdotal evidence which is insufficient to shape my perception of the economy...

Stocks=/=main street

Class dismissed

Dude,

I can tell when the butthurt stings, the attempted insults begin.

But wouldn't that make this current decrease in productivity belong to the GOP????
They share in the blame yes. Just as they did then.

It's you idiots who try to give your entire party a pass.

Frank was a POWERLESS MINORITY congressman, how exactly was he able to singlehandedly overrule a GOP controlled President, House and Senate?????

Avert your eyes before The Narrative, citizen!

You wouldn't be an Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voter by any chance..
English please

I've never seen Scrub on a ballot. Course if teenage name calling is where we're headed just let me know and I'll move on.

Pathetic dodge....

Am I correct?

How did that work out for you?

Next?

Stocks=/=main street

Class dismissed

Dude,

I can tell when the butthurt stings, the attempted insults begin.

Take another look at the record.....tell me where "the attempted insults begin"....

I'll be right here...

They share in the blame yes. Just as they did then.

It's you idiots who try to give your entire party a pass.

So how is productivity linked to either the Administration or Congress?

Do you believe that the private sector is in the habit of adding workers to sit around and do less.....in a declining economy?

English please

Pathetic dodge....

Am I correct?

The wheels for our collapse would have happened under either president. Do you believe the calls to reform Freddie & Fannie would have been suddenly heeded by the very ones that opposed the demands for reform?
We were headed down that shithole no matter who was at the helm. Congress of years past ensured that.

Deny if you like

If the economy goes back in the garbage again. Will it still be Bush's fault, or will you finally blame your man child for once? In reality the economy hasn't improved much, no matter how hard the liberals lie about it.

At any point during, or after, the Great Recession did you hold Scrub responsible?

Re: your avatar.......are you obliged to advertise because your appearance is unconvincing?
I did, because he didn't veto any of the bullshit the Democrats did when they took both houses.
As for my appearance, you would wish I was queer. To bad though I'm straight.

Pathetic dodge....

Am I correct?

The wheels for our collapse would have happened under either president. Do you believe the calls to reform Freddie & Fannie would have been suddenly heeded by the very ones that opposed the demands for reform?
We were headed down that shithole no matter who was at the helm. Congress of years past ensured that.

Deny if you like

I'm trying to convince my eyes that they are not beholding another imbecile laboring under the delusion that the economic disaster attendant to Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux, was caused by Freddie and Fannie....

If the economy goes back in the garbage again. Will it still be Bush's fault, or will you finally blame your man child for once? In reality the economy hasn't improved much, no matter how hard the liberals lie about it.

At any point during, or after, the Great Recession did you hold Scrub responsible?

Re: your avatar.......are you obliged to advertise because your appearance is unconvincing?
I did, because he didn't veto any of the bullshit the Democrats did when they took both houses.
As for my appearance, you would wish I was queer. To bad though I'm straight.

Don't see me having to advertise........

Pathetic dodge....

Am I correct?

Deny if you like

I'm trying to convince my eyes that they are not beholding another imbecile laboring under the delusion that the economic disaster attendant to Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux, was caused by Freddie and Fannie....
The shady banking & loan practices of Freddie & Fannie were widespread yes BUT, Freddie & Fannie were under the direct control of the US Government and many of the shady deals they made which played a large role in the collapse were defended buy the Democrats in congress because they were trying to force equality in the banking industry.

Bush warned of the coming crash Reid, Pelosi, and Frank said he was crazy.
You're an imbecile...

CNN.com - FBI warns of mortgage fraud 'epidemic' - Sep 17, 2004
And in 2006 Bush did the same.

Forum List

Back