Obama's budget- So what are the GOP ideas? Roads, good jobs, and college costs are no problem?

Matthew, you really need to study how much goes to senseless programs. Knowing you, I know you would much rather see quality rather than just quantity. Then just maybe some of those receiving the funds would be good stewards of it and make the most they can with it, developing major breakthroughs in science, rather than studying shrimp running on a treadmill.
Your party just got kicked out of power because of OscamCare and raising taxes on the people

and here you come back with the same ole bullshit because Obama spews it. You people NEVER LEARN just like Obama acting like the people still wants to buy what he has to sell.

nothing you suggest or want matters. so sit back, relax and watch because the people who Republican and the Republican party are NOW IN CONTROL

sucks I know...

And all you plan to do is cut, slash and burn our world reknown science programs and keep allowing our jobs to be outsourced. Obama may suck, but the republican plan for the past 6 effin years sucks more.

Why shouldn't we cut the loop holes allowing the rich to off source their income? Why shouldn't we raise taxes a few percent on them??

I don't like some of the things about Obamacare and I was raving against it when it was passed. But, a lot of people don't feel this way. What are your plans to fix it??

Letting the rich to get away with paying little and defunding everything isn't leadership.

How to convince some working class person living paycheck to paycheck that things like SS and Medicare are bad for the country ought to be interesting. As their wages and benefits get slashed they will eventually wake up. The GOP is pro life until the child is born. They can only hope that child will become an adult and accept working for $10 an hour for a company so the company can avoid paying their taxes. Then to top it off, they will expect the person to be thankful for the opportunity.

oh boy, you have all the dnc talking points down pat. I've paid into welfare for children for 45 years now as I have the same with SS. so you can take your crap about how they are pro-choice until the child is born. You need to worry about your own life only. you aren't convincing anyone that you care about the "working class" spewing this nonsense

Matthew, you really need to study how much goes to senseless programs. Knowing you, I know you would much rather see quality rather than just quantity. Then just maybe some of those receiving the funds would be good stewards of it and make the most they can with it, developing major breakthroughs in science, rather than studying shrimp running on a treadmill.
Your party just got kicked out of power because of OscamCare and raising taxes on the people

and here you come back with the same ole bullshit because Obama spews it. You people NEVER LEARN just like Obama acting like the people still wants to buy what he has to sell.

nothing you suggest or want matters. so sit back, relax and watch because the people who Republican and the Republican party are NOW IN CONTROL

sucks I know...

And all you plan to do is cut, slash and burn our world reknown science programs and keep allowing our jobs to be outsourced. Obama may suck, but the republican plan for the past 6 effin years sucks more.

Why shouldn't we cut the loop holes allowing the rich to off source their income? Why shouldn't we raise taxes a few percent on them??

I don't like some of the things about Obamacare and I was raving against it when it was passed. But, a lot of people don't feel this way. What are your plans to fix it??

Letting the rich to get away with paying little and defunding everything isn't leadership.

You're assuming I don't want accountability. Leadership would demand it, not just cut, slash and burn mindlessly.

sucks I know...

You're assuming I don't want accountability. Leadership would demand it, not just cut, slash and burn mindlessly.

Mindlessly, we could cut out half the federal agencies and have all kinds of money to do the things you want. why is it we the people need to pay for Obama stupid visions of free community college? . Obama stole almost a trillion dollars from us, he called a frikken stimulus so why didn't the roads get fixed or jobs? People need to start holding this government accountable and all their pet projects they envision and then WE THE PEOPLE get to pay for them. They can start cutting and the first should the EPA, IRS, NEA, arts and crafts, etc etc

1. TOTAL BS
2. Training for 3 million tech jobs DUH.
3. Stimulus worked. 40% tax cuts, infrastructure is screwed after 30 years of Reaganism DUH.
4.IRS is a mess now if you need help. The rest are piddling, dumbass.
5. Look into the shrimp treadmill, ignoramuses.

Forum List

Back