Obama's Buddy Farrakhan Claims To Be Jesus In Epci Anti-Semitic Blasphemous Rant

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

upload_2019-4-4_15-19-57.jpeg

Farrakhan claims to be Jesus in 'Saviours' Day' address: 'I am the Messiah'

'The preacher of Islam then appeared to mock one of the most famous passages from the Bible, John 3:16:

"God does not love this world. God never sent Jesus to die for this world. Jesus died because he was 2,000 years too soon to bring about the end of the civilization of the Jews. He never was on a cross, there was no Calvary for that Jesus," Farrakhan said.'

I can only imagine Barry and Omar clapped in agreement as Farrakhan declared this.

'Farrakhan made many shocking claims during NOI's Saviours' Day keynote address in February at the United Center arena in Chicago. He [URL='https://www.foxnews.com/politics/farrakhan-tells-sweetheart-rep-omar-not-to-apologize-for-israel-comments']told Rep. Ilhan Omar
"you have nothing to apologize for," and he praised her fellow colleague freshman, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.'

:rolleyes:

'Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who has reportedly led a chant of "death to America" ....

Barry did not mind having a racist, America-hating 'pastor' who declared 'Not God BLESS America, God D@MN America' from the pulpit of his Black Liberation Theology church as a Mentor for over a decade.....

Barry had no problem remaining at the negotiating table with Iran as the Shah led Iranians in a chant of 'Death To America', as well...

So it would be difficult to believe Barry would have a problem with Louis leading chants of 'Death To America'.....

Can we declare this racist, anti-Semitic POS an 'enemy of the United States' now for calling for 'Death To America'?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/farrakhan-claims-to-be-jesus-in-saviours-day-address

[/URL]

I posted the same exact thread a couple hours ago and it got moved to -- Somewhere.

Imagine that..... :dunno:

Forum List

Back