Obama's Bringing in More Illegals to Give Them Amnesty.

i like the double fence idea, only if it is backed by about 5 rows of concertina wire on the american side. Actually, obama's notion of a moat full of alligators doesn't sound like a bad idea either. And the alligators could be well fed with illegal aliens. We've got plenty of alligators here in florida we would be more than happy to donate.

Also, the metal fence could be electrified, as many fences used by cattle ranchers are.

https://www.google.com/search?q=con...f7969663%2fconcertina_wire_fence.html;550;330

https://www.google.com/search?q=all...tbypjsqsmoihwcw&ved=0ccqqsaq&biw=1024&bih=600

https://www.google.com/search?q=all...q&biw=1024&bih=600#q=electric+fences&tbm=isch

that was not obama's idea but cains.

i like the double fence idea, only if it is backed by about 5 rows of concertina wire on the american side. Actually, obama's notion of a moat full of alligators doesn't sound like a bad idea either. And the alligators could be well fed with illegal aliens. We've got plenty of alligators here in florida we would be more than happy to donate.

Also, the metal fence could be electrified, as many fences used by cattle ranchers are.

https://www.google.com/search?q=con...f7969663%2fconcertina_wire_fence.html;550;330

https://www.google.com/search?q=all...tbypjsqsmoihwcw&ved=0ccqqsaq&biw=1024&bih=600

https://www.google.com/search?q=all...q&biw=1024&bih=600#q=electric+fences&tbm=isch

that was not obama's idea but cains.

I guess I only heard about it when it got to Obama, and he popularized it (inadvertently)

I think the biggest problem some people have its its people of color theyre bringing in as immigrants. If it was people from europe somewhere then the biggest critics wouldnt be complaining.

I think the biggest problem some people have its its people of color theyre bringing in as immigrants. If it was people from europe somewhere then the biggest critics wouldnt be complaining.

I'm a person of color, and I'm complaining. And one of the things that gets me to complain is my conversations with illegal aliens (in Spanish of course), wherin they disrespect America in every way imaginable, as well as rip us off for tens of Billions$$ every year.

Nice try with your race card though (except the race card died out 20 years ago with the OJ Simpson trial). :lol:

I'm a person of color, and I'm complaining. And one of the things that gets me to complain is my conversations with illegal aliens (in Spanish of course), wherin they disrespect America in every way imaginable, as well as rip us off for tens of Billions$$ every year.

Nice try with your race card though (except the race card died out 20 years ago with the OJ Simpson trial). :lol:

You know the white supremacist colonialists did sorta steal land from the native peoples here. The people south of the border are mostly what is left of the former pre colonial peoples. Looking at it from their perspective, I sorta see where theyre coming from.

You know the white supremacist colonialists did sorta steal land from the native peoples here. The people south of the border are mostly what is left of the former pre colonial peoples. Looking at it from their perspective, I sorta see where theyre coming from.

You sorta missed a few things.

1. The whole European-American Indian contact has been blown way out of proportion, in universities, movies, books, etc. The majority of contacts between the 2 cultures were peaceful, and included dozens more tribes than we hear so much about with the post civil war Indian wars out west, Trail of Tears, Wounded Knee, etc. For every Wounded Knee massacre there were hundreds of peaceful trades between the 2 groups, lands that each had to themselves, and even many intermarriages between whites and Indians. In actuality, for over 100 years, most Indians had their land where whites didn't go, and vice versa, and most Indians never even laid eyes on a white man, and vice-vrsa. The hostility publicity came largely from the 19th century dime store novel industry, which made a fortune by playing up the warring aspects, which people in the East (who bought the books) wanted to hear about. Seemed like peaceful trading, Indians and whites looking at each other from a distance, and happy intermarriages didn't sell too many books.

2. The Mexicans you praise did exactly what you said the " white supremacist colonialists" did. They stole vast areas of land from the Indians. How many Mexicans speak Apache, Comanche, Pima, Navaho, and Ute ? They spoke a European language (Spanish), and renamed the lands they stole, with Spanish names (Los Angeles, San Diego, El Paso, etc)

Last edited:
Dictator Obamas Bringing in More Illegals to Give Them Amnesty.

President Obama has deported more illegals than any other prez.

Your title is a lie.

Hi Luddly
is it true that the Congressional budget
cut over 6 billion in retirement benefits to Veterans
while increasing over 4 billion in tax breaks to illegal immigrants?

if we compared stats across the board,
wouldn't we find equal or more policies toward leniency and favoritism
of voters from the crowd supporting amnesty for illegal immigrants.

If the PERCEPTION of amnesty and leniency is what drives the illegal immigrants, doesn't that matter more than who is actually being deported if that has less deterrent effect.

The State of Texas can "put more people to death than other states,"
but if that isn't preventing crime or murder, that is nothing to boast about.

If people have a CONSISTENT perception of law enforcement, they
are more likely to be deterred.

Obama has shown no CONSISTENT respect for the Constitutional laws and limitations on federal govt, and thus invites lax attitudes toward law enforcement.

He may represent INCLUSION and VALIDATION of people united against 'wealthy white conservatives' and thus encourage that crowd. As long as he has this image, then the stats are not going to change minds. the media image is what people go by, and Obama is unfortunately banking on this for the wrong reasons. He is exploiting it for political points, helping divide the nation, and then blaming ALL of that problem on opponents.

If he cannot or could not work with all constituents from all parties and viewpoints
then he is not fulfilling his obligation to uphold the Constitution and equal representation
and protection of all citizens. that's fine to argue that no president or person in office has been able to do so either, but at least do not blame others unequally.

Under either Carter or Reagan, the Code of Ethics for Govt Service was passed into law UNANIMOUSLY by Congress which shows it IS possible to write laws that all parties agree to without partisan division. We need to get back to that standard of law. Otherwise
we will see nothing but bickering back and forth over whose fault it is.

Why not pass laws by agreement so people can share credit with all parties, instead of blocking or obstructing them and fighting over who is to blame? This whole game has to stop at some point; we cannot afford to keep funding campaign wars while we are not paying off debts and we are losing our national resources and heritage to lack of funds.

1. The whole European-American Indian contact has been blown way out of proportion, in universities, movies, books, etc. The majority of contacts between the 2 cultures were peaceful, and included dozens more tribes than we hear so much about with the post civil war Indian wars out west, Trail of Tears, Wounded Knee, etc. For every Wounded Knee massacre there were hundreds of peaceful trades between the 2 groups, lands that each had to themselves, and even many intermarriages between whites and Indians. In actuality, for over 100 years, most Indians had their land where whites didn't go, and vice versa, and most Indians never even laid eyes on a white man, and vice-vrsa. The hostility publicity came largely from the 19th century dime store novel industry, which made a fortune by playing up the warring aspects, which people in the East (who bought the books) wanted to hear about. Seemed like peaceful trading, Indians and whites looking at each other from a distance, and happy intermarriages didn't sell too many books.

2. The Mexicans you praise did exactly what you said the " white supremacist colonialists" did. They stole vast areas of land from the Indians. How many Mexicans speak Apache, Comanche, Pima, Navaho, and Ute ? They spoke a European language (Spanish), and renamed the lands they stole, with Spanish names (Los Angeles, San Diego, El Paso, etc)

what about all the failed treaties where toxic chemical pollution was pushed onto Native American lands since they legally could not fight back.

what about the Native American genocidal practices in Canada of forced sterilization?

Does it have to be 50 % occurrence rate or more before that is considered a problem?
where have any Native Americans done this to European Americans?

Note: Europeans enslaved both White Irish and Black Africans.
Africans enslaved other Africans.
Where have Africans taken over European establishments
and enslaved them?

Is this "Shariah law" threat of Muslim immigrants taking over parts of European countries
the equivalent injustice? not that two wrongs make a right, they don't.
but what is the equivalent? Is it Mexican immigrants coming in and settling
in to make homes and jobs for themselves not legally invited or processed?

Last edited:

Is this "Shariah law" threat of Muslim immigrants taking over parts of European countries the equivalent injustice? not that two wrongs make a right, they don't.
but what is the equivalent? Is it Mexican immigrants coming in and settling
in to make homes and jobs for themselves not legally invited or processed?

Yes, it IS Mexican immigrants coming in and settling in to make homes and jobs for themselves not legally invited or processed. The European settlement in America was a lot more peaceful and agreeable (overall), than the Mexican invasion now. And as I said before >> "The Mexicans you praise did exactly what you said the " white supremacist colonialists" did. They stole vast areas of land from the Indians."

Forum List

Back