Crime = Earn

williepete

Platinum Member
Aug 7, 2011
Troposphere
Odd use of the word "earned". Perhaps this federal government Homeland Security secretary needs a dictionary.

Speaking at the United States Conference of Mayors on Friday, Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said the approximately 11 million people who are in the country illegally have “earned the right to be citizens.”

- See more at:
Homeland Security Secretary: Illegals Have "Earned Right to be Citizens" | CNS News

Even more of an odd use of the word considering the oath he took for his job. Recommending a reward for foreign criminals seems an odd way for a government employee to 'bear true faith and allegiance' to his country, constitution and oath:

“I, __________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”
5 U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute

Last edited:
Odd use of the word "earned". Perhaps this federal government Homeland Security secretary needs a dictionary.

Speaking at the United States Conference of Mayors on Friday, Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said the approximately 11 million people who are in the country illegally have “earned the right to be citizens.”

- See more at:
Homeland Security Secretary: Illegals Have "Earned Right to be Citizens" | CNS News

Even more of an odd use of the word considering the oath he took for his job. Recommending a reward for foreign criminals seems an odd way for a government employee to 'bear true faith and allegiance' to his country, constitution and oath:

“I, __________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”
5 U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute

I would gladly pay a few hundred dollars extra in taxes per year so as the fund their deportation. We should start an adopt an illegal immigrant program whereas we can pay for their deportation.

Last edited:

Johnson, like many others in "our" govt today, is a traitor, guilty of treason.

Forum List

Back