Obama's Birth Certificate issue revived with outstanding explanations

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This presentation is done with tons of explanations.
He alleges Obama's Birth Certificate was faked. But wait there is more. Check this very interesting video.

He alleges Obama's Birth Certificate was faked. But wait there is more. Check this very interesting video.

beings my family has over 50 yrs experience in the printing and type setting industry after looking at the document itself its a fact it was altered,, there are fonts that didnt exist in the yr it was filed,,

now whether the info on it are correct or not is another thing,,

if I wanted to fuck with people I would just change fonts but leave the facts in the document,,

beings my family has over 50 yrs experience in the printing and type setting industry after looking at the document itself its a fact it was altered,, there are fonts that didnt exist in the yr it was filed,,

now whether the info on it are correct or not is another thing,,

if I wanted to fuck with people I would just change fonts but leave the facts in the document,,
I was hoping this would draw in people who have some expertise with this. The presentation seemed very accurate.

ridiculous. why? if the deep state wanted one of their own in, it would be easier to use one of their thousands of "natural born citizens. " with a lot less stupidity from the dumb right.

This guy is beyond stupid.

Obama's mother never traveled overseas until she married her second husband and went to Indonesia.

Are you a moron, Robert?

Further, if by magic she did give birth in East Africa in 1961, Obama is still a natural born US citizen.

BTW everyone in Hawaii gets the same birth certificate.

What incredibly stupid people.

I was hoping this would draw in people who have some expertise with this. The presentation seemed very accurate.

The man is too stupid to read the statutes and he thinks you're stupid enough to fall for this idiocy.

why bring this birth certificate up again? obama's qualifications are moot. he is not on any ballot anywhere.

in the insane event that mrs obama was not his mother and he was some kind of kenyan, the remedy is to keep him off the ballot. done

this is some kind of "obama was a foreigner and you let him on the ballot, so now, to be fair, you must let your favorite ex president on the ballot because, some kind of equivalency between being born (a bad thing now for conservatives?) and leading an insurrection?

The man is too stupid to read the statutes and he thinks you're stupid enough to fall for this idiocy.
How long have you had the fantasy you are a mind reader?

This guy is beyond stupid.

Obama's mother never traveled overseas until she married her second husband and went to Indonesia.

Are you a moron, Robert?

Further, if by magic she did give birth in East Africa in 1961, Obama is still a natural born US citizen.

BTW everyone in Hawaii gets the same birth certificate.

What incredibly stupid people.
I have two grandchildren born in Hawaii and they do not have the same birth certificate.

How long have you had the fantasy you are a mind reader?

I'm an old expat. I know how this works and I know the law.

Read the inside of the front cover of your US passport. Have you ever had a US passport, Robert? 🤣😂🤣😂

I'm an old expat. I know how this works and I know the law.

Read the inside of the front cover of your US passport. Have you ever had a US passport, Robert? 🤣😂🤣😂
So you admit to reading minds for a very long time, all because as you allege, you know the law.
No to your question.

Barry Hussein's original B.C. might be real but nobody ever saw it. Apparently it's locked in a bank vault in Hawaii. Democrats were content with a copy to conform with Constitutional requirements but a copy of a B.C. can't even get a drivers license in some states. The so-called "investigative media" didn't care as long as they got a phony liberal democrat in the W.H.

Forum List

Back