Obama's Arrogant, Elitist, Narcissist, Self Rears It's Ugly Head Again...

Obama To Perry: "Be A Little More Careful About What You Say"

WOLF BLITZER, HOST, CNN'S "THE SITUATION ROOM": Rick Perry, the governor of Texas, Republican presidential candidate now, says, the men and women of the United States military want someone who's worn the uniform. He says he served in the Air Force.

Do you see a comment like that, that he makes, referring to you, as disrespectful to the commander in chief?

BARACK OBAMA, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: You know, Mr. Perry just got into the presidential race. I think that everybody who runs for president, it probably takes them a little bit of time before they start realizing that this isn't like running for governor or running for senator or running for Congress, and you've got to be a little more careful about what you say.

Obama To Perry: "Be A Little More Careful About What You Say" | RealClearPolitics
Perry has better record and more executive experience than TNIC and will eat his black ass alive in the political arena!!

They did act stupidly tinydimwit...

Face it, the only reason anyone feigned outrage at the comment is because it was Obama that said it.
No they didn't....Obama's uppity buddy acted stupidly.

Words of wisdom.......Don't act stupidly when the cops are actually there trying to protect YOUR property......And if you do, don't expect to be treated like a non-idiot.

Uppity ain't a crime dumbass. Even if we're to believe the officer's story - Which I don't - No crime was committed.

And let's get the Obama quote into context, mmkay?

' I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that. But I think it's fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home.'

Sounds a lot different than just a terse 'The police acted stupidly,' huh?
And once Obama's uppity buddy provided the proof, he should have just shut his damn mouth, and thanked those cops for responding to a possible break in at his house.

When an officer repeatedly asks you to calm down, and you continue to act like an uppity, agressive moron, you damn sure should have the cuffs slapped on, and be thrown into the back of a car for a lil' trip to jail where you belong.

Obama's a friggin' idiot, who took his buddy's side, and tossed an innocent cop under the bus in doing so......And it ended by blowing up in his face.

Beer summit?.....What a friggin' embarrassment.

No they didn't....Obama's uppity buddy acted stupidly.

Words of wisdom.......Don't act stupidly when the cops are actually there trying to protect YOUR property......And if you do, don't expect to be treated like a non-idiot.

Uppity ain't a crime dumbass. Even if we're to believe the officer's story - Which I don't - No crime was committed.

' I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that. But I think it's fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home.'

And once Obama's uppity buddy provided the proof, he should have just shut his damn mouth, and thanked those cops for responding to a possible break in at his house.

When an officer repeatedly asks you to calm down, and you continue to act like an uppity, agressive moron, you damn sure should have the cuffs slapped on, and be thrown into the back of a car for a lil' trip to jail where you belong.

Obama's a friggin' idiot, who took his buddy's side, and tossed an innocent cop under the bus in doing so......And it ended by blowing up in his face.

So I gather then, that it would be safe to say that you have an authoritative personality?

So I gather then, that it would be safe to say that you have an authoritative personality?
Noooooooo........Just a respect for the laws, and those who have the dificult task in enforcing them.

Those cops did their jobs. Responded to the possible breaking in of a home.......Once that uppity moron decided to escalate the situation, and caused those cops to have to waste time dealing with his ignorant ass, the law was broken, and those cops were being hindered from going out and doing their jobs by serving those citizens who may have needed them.

The uppity moron got what he deserved.

Noooooooo........Just a respect for the laws, and those who have the dificult task in enforcing them.

Those cops did their jobs. Responded to the possible breaking in of a home.......Once that uppity moron decided to escalate the situation, and caused those cops to have to waste time dealing with his ignorant ass, the law was broken, and those cops were being hindered from going out and doing their jobs by serving those citizens who may have needed them.

Assuming we go lock-stock and barrel with the officer's story, what law did the uppity moron break? What exactly was his arrestable offense?

Just WHAT does this ARROGANT little SHIT think he's going to do? ARREST someone for SPEAKING AGAINST HIM?

FUCK OBAMA! He makes me want to PUKE. I wouldn't PISS on the sons a bitch if he was on FIRE.

I thought he was being kind.

Assuming we go lock-stock and barrel with the officer's story, what law did the uppity moron break? What exactly was his arrestable offense?
Hindering an officer in the performance of his duties, would be a start, and is clearly shown in the video footage.

Obstruction could also be considered.

having read the last page, don't see how to jump in, the racists on both sides win. Enjoy you haters.

I think I landed on another planet because everything is upside down on this one. WOW!

People think that spending the nation into debt up to our asses is a good thing. To the point that it will take many decades to even start to get back to a balance and they think we should keep doing it as we're being down graded.
People think that two men should screw each other and they think that should be normal and acceptable.
These people think we should print trillions of worthless paper making it more worthless
These people think that reelecting a man after 2 plus years of 9 percent unemployment is some how better then George Bushs 4-5 percent unemployment that he had from 2002-2007 or Clintons, George hw Bush all the way back to Reagan, which was pretty bad at the start, but not as bad as this cluster fuck.
These people think that giving money to the taliban is a good thing
These people think that flooding your nation with the third world=more powerful country and a future as a first world country.

My god people. I just don't understand. Beam me up scotty!

Yeah, piss off!

Links please where their life and the people around them where placed under the political microscope. WShen did you hewar about the media going through clintons trash cans at 3 in the morning or reno's?

Link please??? You have your nerve!!! You shouldn't need a link, you idiot. Everybody knows what happened to Hillary in the 90's. Also, you bagheads are always making outrageous statements and provide no proof whatsoever. Yet you're the first ones to whine, "link please". STFU!!!

Not correcting your typos makes your words hard to decipher.
But I guess you wouldn't know that, working at Burger King and all.

I bet your stamping your foot right now and sucking your thub. Your wasting your time link or shut the fuck up.

Yeah Rinata...you are a thub-sucker!

Link please??? You have your nerve!!! You shouldn't need a link, you idiot. Everybody knows what happened to Hillary in the 90's. Also, you bagheads are always making outrageous statements and provide no proof whatsoever. Yet you're the first ones to whine, "link please". STFU!!!

Not correcting your typos makes your words hard to decipher.
But I guess you wouldn't know that, working at Burger King and all.

I bet your stamping your foot right now and sucking your thub. Your wasting your time link or shut the fuck up.

Yeah Rinata...you are a thub-sucker!

Whatever the heck that is. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back