Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

Jimmy Dore, card carrying democrat, lays out some of the lovely things your side has been up to. You can hate republicans if you want, but in your dream for Super Denmark, your party has gone bonkers. Throwing the law out the window for illegal aliens and homelessness. You guys went completely lawless for that. Even a dem politician in Georgia realized his party has become abhorrent.

Trump's latest whine is about somethig he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several tim, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

He didn't. This is the latest distraction from his continuing failure as President. This will distract the magats from the 100,000 dead on his watch from a pandemic he failed on.

To add to his totals. Including the 3000 dead Americans in Puerto Rico from hurricane Maria he failed to help.

By the end of his first term, Trump will be responsible for more preventable deaths, than any President in history.

Trump's latest whine is about somethig he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several tim, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

He didn't. This is the latest distraction from his continuing failure as President. This will distract the magats from the 100,000 dead on his watch from a pandemic he failed on.

To add to his totals. Including the 3000 dead Americans in Puerto Rico from hurricane Maria he failed to help.

By the end of his first term, Trump will be responsible for more preventable deaths, than any President in history.

Perhaps you'll be one of them.

---Obama’s Deep State Had to Create and Use the Fake Steele Dossier Because They Had to Win the 2016 Election to Cover Up Their Actions---

The DEEP STATE publicized that Hillary was being investigated just before the election, but didn't mention that key people on Trump's team was being investigated. Trump is the DEEP STATE.
And just like he tried to use his power and influence to get Ukraine make up a fake investigation into his political opponent. So I have no doubt that him and Barr are going to open up investigations into Obamagate and Hillarygate leading up to the elections.

Remember for trump this is all theater. He's pandering to people he wouldn't even allow in to Mara Lago. The people who love Trump the most, he can't stand. But that's his base. And what's killing Trump is he loves celebrity the most but celebrities have turned their backs on him because he's been a horrible right winger pandering to the worst people in our society. Celebs are typically liberal and Trump has been a right wing Republican. But remember, he's just acting. He is pro choice but pretends to be pro life. It's all about winning.

I just love it that this has ruined Donald's life personally. Take for example the Kennedy Center honors. President's love going to that event.

The traditional dinner at the State Department on the Saturday evening before the ceremony was hosted by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and the White House reception was canceled.[19] Donald and Melania Trump also did not attend the 2018 or 2019 events.[20]

They worried if Donald went no one else would show up.

Trump said the fact we have the most deaths was a badge of honor. It means we have the best testing he said. Now that's spin.

It may turn out that obama used the CIA to spy on Trump and Flynn.....Andrew McCarthy point out that there is no record of unmasking request for the Flynn/Kisliyak phone call........but he was known by this call.......he suggests that obama went around the FISA court and simply ordered the CIA to spy or used information from a friendly country to spy on Flynn....

The greatest political scandal in our history....

According to McCarthy, the evidence suggests that Flynn’s call with Kislyak was likely not recorded by the FBI, but a different agency. “I suspect that’s because General Flynn’s identity was not ‘masked’ in the first place. Instead, his December 29 call with Kislyak was likely intercepted under an intelligence program not subject to the masking rules, probably by the CIA or a friendly foreign spy service acting in a nod-and-wink arrangement with our intelligence community.”

One theory is that Ambassador Kislyak was routinely being surveilled by the FBI and that Flynn was simply caught up in that surveillance, but McCarthy does not buy the theory. “If it were true, there would be a record of Flynn’s unmasking. DNI Grenell has represented that the list he provided to Senators Grassley and Johnson includes all requested unmaskings of Flynn […] Yet, it appears that not a single listed unmasking pertains to the December 29 Kislyak call,” he explained.

“There are no unmasking requests on December 29, the date of the Kislyak call. Nor is there one during the week after that.” The first request following that call came on January 5, 2017, by Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough—which itself raises its own questions, especially since that was the same day Barack Obama discussed the Flynn surveillance with Joe Biden, Sally Yates, James Comey and Susan Rice. But, based on what we know about that meeting, Flynn’s identity was already known at this point—supporting McCarthy’s thesis that his name was never masked in the first place.

In fact, McCarthy’s belief that Flynn’s name was never masked doesn’t seem to be a hunch at all. Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe seems to have confirmed this theory during an interview in an executive session of the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on December 19, 2017:
---------

McCarthy posits that Flynn’s call was surveilled by an intelligence operation that isn’t governed by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). This gives two possibilities: that the call was intercepted by the CIA, which is not governed by FISA, or by a friendly foreign intelligence operation. The latter is an interesting theory, but considering what we know about the Trump-Russia investigation, there’s ample evidence to support the fact that there were deliberate attempts to undermine the incoming Trump administration. Despite there being no empirical evidence of Trump-Russia collusion, the Obama administration sought surveillance requests through the FISA court—using the Steele dossier, which the FBI knew was Russian disinformation, to justify that surveillance.

The Obama administration’s initial applications to surveil the Trump campaign in June was rejected by the FISA court—a normally agreeable body that rarely rejects applications for surveillance. The Obama administration never had any justifiable reason to surveil the Trump campaign in the first place, so if the Obama administration was hellbent on surveilling the Trump campaign, which it clearly was, they needed to get around the FISA court—which wouldn’t approve their application to surveil the Trump campaign for another five months.

In the meantime, how do you get around the FISA court? Barack Obama had the power to do so himself.

Under 50 U.S. Code § 1802, the president can authorize electronic surveillance without a court order “to acquire foreign intelligence information for periods of up to one year” provided that the attorney general certifies that “the electronic surveillance is solely directed at … the acquisition of the contents of communications transmitted by means of communications used exclusively between or among foreign powers,” or “the acquisition of technical intelligence … from property or premises under the open and exclusive control of a foreign power,” and that there is “no substantial likelihood that the surveillance will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party.”
Even if it's not true Trump will push this fake news leading up to the election and I'm sure tie Biden in. What ever happen to Steve Bannon? You know he's working behind the scenes.

President while black.

you have to admit, it was pretty hilarious when they asked Trump what crime did Obama commit and he said, I don’t have to tell you, you know.

reminds me of a girlfriend I had years ago who would get really mad at me and I would ask her why are you mad and she says well if you don’t know I’m not gonna tell you. It didn’t last.

I think about everybody’s had that experience at one time or another.

President while black.

you have to admit, it was pretty hilarious when they asked Trump what crime did Obama commit and he said, I don’t have to tell you, you know.

reminds me of a girlfriend I had years ago who would get really mad at me and I would ask her why are you mad and she says well if you don’t know I’m not gonna tell you. It didn’t last.

Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

Using federal agencies to attack political opponents.

President while black.

It sounds good, but you know it’s not true.

What happened is we are in the fourth year of trumps failed administration and it’s six months before an election.

That’s what happened.

President while black.

What happened is we are in the fourth year of trumps failed administration and it’s six months before an election.

That’s what happened.

FBI, IRS, DOJ...….is there any part of the government that Obama didn't weaponize?

President while black.

That’s what happened.

FBI, IRS, DOJ...….is there any part of the government that Obama didn't weaponize?

If you think any of those agencies have been weaponized, then you're nuts. I will admit that Trump seems to be trying really hard though.

Nixon was a president who became a criminal

Trump is a criminal who became president

you know what that means?

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

President while black.

That’s what happened.

If you think any of those agencies have been weaponized, then you're nuts. I will admit that Trump seems to be trying really hard though.

If you think any of those agencies have been weaponized, then you're nuts.

IRS going after your political opponents, no big deal, eh?

FBI spying on an opposing party's campaign, meh, happens all the time?

DOJ hiding exculpatory evidence from a political foe they're prosecuting, no big deal?

Treasury Department, using Operation Chokepoint to attack a business they disagree with, crazy eh?

Using the EPA to classify CO2 as a pollutant, not political?

President while black.

That’s what happened.

DOJ hiding exculpatory evidence from a political foe they're prosecuting, no big deal?

Treasury Department, using Operation Chokepoint to attack a business they disagree with, crazy eh?

The Supreme Court determined that CO2 is pollutant, and ordered the EPA to either regulate it or prove it is not harmful. The rest of your bullshit is bullshit.

According to the ruling, EPA’s action not to regulate GHG emissions was “arbitrary, capricious, or otherwise not in accordance with law”. EPA must reconsider its decision, and ground its reasons for action or inaction in the CAA statute. Unless the EPA can show that CO2 is not involved in the global warming seen around the world, the EPA should regulate it.

President while black.

That’s what happened.

The Supreme Court determined that CO2 is pollutant, and ordered the EPA to either regulate it or prove it is not harmful. The rest of your bullshit is bullshit.

According to the ruling, EPA’s action not to regulate GHG emissions was “arbitrary, capricious, or otherwise not in accordance with law”. EPA must reconsider its decision, and ground its reasons for action or inaction in the CAA statute. Unless the EPA can show that CO2 is not involved in the global warming seen around the world, the EPA should regulate it.

The Supreme Court determined that CO2 is pollutant

Hilarious!

Forum List

Back