Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

Were those overseas calls to russia?

They only wiretap overseas calls? Only calls to Russia?
I bet they were all overseas calls. its illegal to wiretap internal calls but international calls are fair game

its illegal to wiretap internal calls

Link?
Wait, are you confused or unaware? Our government can wiretap or eavesdro any call going out or coming in to America. Do you not know this? Maybe this is why you are confused.

the cia or fbi can listen or spy on any calls going in or out of the usa.

but, you stupid fuck, the government cant listen to you calling Timothy mcveigh in Michigan.

ill bet you obama was only listening to carter page and Paul manafort calling Russia. or, maybe they heard carter page and manafort colluding with russia and then later listened to page and manafort talking.

in other words, you’re trying to pretend manafort isn’t a guilty fuck

the government cant listen to you calling Timothy mcveigh in Michigan.

Link?
You need a link? You don't know this?

If the guy is a suspect they can go get a warrant to spy on calls inside the USA, but the government doesn't need a warrent to listen in on overseas calls.

Why don't you go find out if I'm wrong. And provide a link.

The point is, if you look at the details, I'm sure Obama didn't do anything wrong listening to Carter Page and Paul Manafort when they were committing their crimes.

I'm sure Obama didn't do anything wrong listening to Carter Page and Paul Manafort when they were committing their crimes...

Carter Page committed crimes? Dude!

the press gave shitolini a chance to say what law did Biden break, and in typical shitolini style, there was no answer...

View attachment 336447View attachment 336448

I was wondering, was there anyone in the entire Obama administration who WASN'T
unmasking Flynn in NSA intercepts?

I hope not, all criminals need to be investigated, luckily for flynn he is backed up by the two biggest criminals of all barr and shitolini...

View attachment 337443View attachment 337444

View attachment 337445
romns6ev5cz41.jpg

Were those overseas calls to russia?

They only wiretap overseas calls? Only calls to Russia?
I bet they were all overseas calls. its illegal to wiretap internal calls but international calls are fair game

its illegal to wiretap internal calls

Link?
Wait, are you confused or unaware? Our government can wiretap or eavesdro any call going out or coming in to America. Do you not know this? Maybe this is why you are confused.

the cia or fbi can listen or spy on any calls going in or out of the usa.

but, you stupid fuck, the government cant listen to you calling Timothy mcveigh in Michigan.

ill bet you obama was only listening to carter page and Paul manafort calling Russia. or, maybe they heard carter page and manafort colluding with russia and then later listened to page and manafort talking.

in other words, you’re trying to pretend manafort isn’t a guilty fuck

the government cant listen to you calling Timothy mcveigh in Michigan.

Link?
You need a link? You don't know this?

If the guy is a suspect they can go get a warrant to spy on calls inside the USA, but the government doesn't need a warrent to listen in on overseas calls.

Why don't you go find out if I'm wrong. And provide a link.

The point is, if you look at the details, I'm sure Obama didn't do anything wrong listening to Carter Page and Paul Manafort when they were committing their crimes.

I'm sure Obama didn't do anything wrong listening to Carter Page and Paul Manafort when they were committing their crimes...

Carter Page committed crimes? Dude!

the press gave shitolini a chance to say what law did Biden break, and in typical shitolini style, there was no answer...

View attachment 336447View attachment 336448

I was wondering, was there anyone in the entire Obama administration who WASN'T
unmasking Flynn in NSA intercepts?

I hope not, all criminals need to be investigated, luckily for flynn he is backed up by the two biggest criminals of all barr and shitolini...
I hope not, all criminals need to be investigated

But even a stupid asshole like you should be troubled that the Ambassador to Italy was unmasking Flynn.

Spying on a presidential campaign.

Worse than Watergate.

Credible evidence that Obama did that?

All his underlings did it without his knowledge? LOL!
Where is the evidence Obama spied on a campaign rather than on Russians? There's a fair bit of butt that hurt evidence was gathered to show the Trump campaign was colluding with Russians but that's hardly Obama's fault. I mean, if handing over internal party polling isn't collusion then the term has no meaning.

Why unmask Flynn? Hmmm?

Actually I think we'd have better luck charging Obama, Pelosi and the Democratic Party
with conspiracy to violate equal civil rights. Not only with the ACA mandates that were clearly
unconstitutional and violated constitutional process and beliefs; but the abuse of due process
and govt resources for "political advertising" campaigns against Trump that were fraudulent
and misrepresented what was legal or illegal; and in general soliciting donations and votes
for pushing unconstitutional beliefs through govt regarding beliefs about health care as a right through
govt (which is a political belief that discriminates against other creeds, and is not constitutional to pass
such laws but requires a Constitutional Amendment as the ACA violated this process), and beliefs
about LGBT orientation as "faith-based" spiritual or sexual beliefs that are also not lawful for
govt to endorse.

Worse than Watergate.

Where is the evidence Obama spied on a campaign rather than on Russians? There's a fair bit of butt that hurt evidence was gathered to show the Trump campaign was colluding with Russians but that's hardly Obama's fault. I mean, if handing over internal party polling isn't collusion then the term has no meaning.

Why unmask Flynn? Hmmm?

Because an unknown, unauthorized citizen was negotiating policy with our enemy.

Worse than Watergate.

Why unmask Flynn? Hmmm?

Was the ambassador to Italy in charge of investigating Logan Act violations?

Worse than Watergate.

Why unmask Flynn? Hmmm?

You had NO IDEA AT ALL who Flynn was or why he might be talking to Kislak? That's the story the democrat Party is going to take to the gallows?

Worse than Watergate.

Why unmask Flynn? Hmmm?

Are you high right now?

Worse than Watergate.

Why unmask Flynn? Hmmm?

You had NO IDEA AT ALL who Flynn was or why he might be talking to Kislak? That's the story the democrat Party is going to take to the gallows?

You silly fool. I'm just another anonymous poster, just like you. No reason you or I would know what was heard while listening in on our enemy's calls. He was unmasked to find out who he was and what authority he thought he had to negotiate policy with our enemy. Here's a hint. He had no authority.

Worse than Watergate.

Why unmask Flynn? Hmmm?

Are you high right now?

It appears you're out of the loop, again.

Those details aren't clear, but it's possible to surmise based on some context clues. Two of the people, for example, are the then-U.S. ambassador to Italy and the then-deputy chief of mission at the embassy in Rome. They both submitted unmasking requests on the same day — Dec. 6, 2016 — the newly released records show.

It's possible they were looking at intelligence reports about the Italian or another European government, saw a reference to communications with a "U.S. Person" and asked to see who it was.

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

How about we just let it play out and see, shall we?

So you don't know what Obamagate means either. Nobody does.

/———/ BREAKING: Obozo and Rice undermanned Gen Flynn.
Former FBI Director James Comey suggested to then-President Barack Obama in a January 2017 meeting that the National Security Council might not want to pass "sensitive information related to Russia" to then-incoming national security adviser Michael Flynn, according to a newly declassified email that Flynn's predecessor sent herself on Inauguration Day.
Declassified Susan Rice email shows Comey suggested 'sensitive' info on Russia not be shared with Flynn

Worse than Watergate.

Why unmask Flynn? Hmmm?

You silly fool. I'm just another anonymous poster, just like you. No reason you or I would know what was heard while listening in on our enemy's calls. He was unmasked to find out who he was and what authority he thought he had to negotiate policy with our enemy. Here's a hint. He had no authority.

No reason you or I would know what was heard while listening in on our enemy's calls.

Our enemy?
Is that why Obama wanted to be secretly more flexible?

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

Former FBI Director James Comey suggested to then-President Barack Obama in a January 2017 meeting that the National Security Council might not want to pass "sensitive information related to Russia" to then-incoming national security adviser Michael Flynn, according to a newly declassified email that Flynn's predecessor sent herself on Inauguration Day.
Declassified Susan Rice email shows Comey suggested 'sensitive' info on Russia not be shared with Flynn

Thats 2 years old. Recycling old garbage?
The Trump administration was compromised by Russia, of course any decent American would want to avoid aiding our enemies, foreign and domestic.

But today, documents show that Biden & Obama acted properly.
m3ot6bos0rz41.jpg

Thats 2 years old. Recycling old garbage?
The Trump administration was compromised by Russia, of course any decent American would want to avoid aiding our enemies, foreign and domestic.

But today, documents show that Biden & Obama acted properly.
m3ot6bos0rz41.jpg

The recently disclosed files show the Obama administration’s diligence and focus in the wake of Russia’s sweeping assault on American democracy.

Yeah, those Facebook ads and memes.
We barely survived!

Forum List

Back