Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

you know if gas were over $4 a gallon, they'd be blaming the president. i'm pretty sure they won't be giving him hosannas over this.
We do....you know, necessarily skyrocket and all....:lol:

want to try that again in English and maybe borrowing some IQ from a friend?
Sorry....my post is over your head, and not mean for you......

this thread is still going??:eek-52:

ghey

Natural gas threatened the oil industry so they upped production causing a glut which means vastly lower prices asshole. Its called the market.

Rightwinger continues to be the most epic lying gonad on the board!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

you know if gas were over $4 a gallon, they'd be blaming the president. i'm pretty sure they won't be giving him hosannas over this.
In 2012, Republicans campaigned on Obama being the only president not to have gas under $3 a gallon. They even promised $2.50 a gallon gas if elected

I do love my Obamagas at $1.71 a gallon!

All Americans care about the economy is low unemployment and cheap gas

With unemployment at 4.9% and gas at $1.80 a gallon it will be hard for Republicans to convince Americans how bad they have it

ah... that is where the donald demographic comes in. because really undereducated whites males are having a problem with employment. and there in lies the republican base. my big complaint about the way these campaigns are run is that those should be democratic voters (and generally have been) but we aren't speaking to their concerns.

of course, donald's kkk'ers and white supremacists and neo-nazis aren't part of any demographic dems could speak to. but not all of donald's demographic is kkk'ers, neo-nazis and white supremacists. they're just the loudest part of it.
Trumpgas will only be available for the elite

I paid just $1.98 for my Obamagas today.

Thanks, Obama!
thumbsup.gif
Same here. Takes a Dem to actually get stuff done

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Natural gas threatened the oil industry so they upped production causing a glut which means vastly lower prices asshole. Its called the market.
Like you wouldn't be all over it, if the price was going up. The only thing better than buying OBAMAGAS is watching the convulsions righties go into when we call it OBAMAGAS.
:laugh2::mm::spinner::thewave:

Nothing I like better than the smile on people's face as they say.......Fill it up with Obamagas

With unemployment at 4.9% and gas at $1.80 a gallon it will be hard for Republicans to convince Americans how bad they have it

ah... that is where the donald demographic comes in. because really undereducated whites males are having a problem with employment. and there in lies the republican base. my big complaint about the way these campaigns are run is that those should be democratic voters (and generally have been) but we aren't speaking to their concerns.

of course, donald's kkk'ers and white supremacists and neo-nazis aren't part of any demographic dems could speak to. but not all of donald's demographic is kkk'ers, neo-nazis and white supremacists. they're just the loudest part of it.
And you'll need a Trump card to buy it.

But but but, gay marriage, bengazi bengazi bengazi!

You can fill up all you want, but then you get sued.

And you have to trade your older car in for a younger hot car every few years.

I filled up my tank with ObamaGas[emoji769] for $2.01 yesterday in Florida. Thank you President Obama (praise be unto Him!)
AGAIN are people like you incapable of READING??? How long does it take for production of oil especially on Federal Land??
Why was gas going up while Trump was winning primaries, but are going down again now that it's obvious that Hillary's going to win?
No one likes the prospect of TrumpGas, they much prefer to stick with the rock-bottom rates of Obama Gas.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You may anally electrocute yourself.
No one predicted ten dollar gas.
You fucking Obama brown nosing twat.
Rightard.... read and learn.....

"If you would like to have a national American energy policy, never again bow to a Saudi king and pay $2.50 a gallon, Newt Gingrich will be your candidate. If you want $10 a gallon gasoline, an anti-energy secretary, and in weakness requiring us to depend on foreigners for our energy, Barack Obama should be your candidate." ~ the Newt, 2012
Isn't that the guy who every Republican to a man calls "brilliant?"

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

With Rumpgas your car runs, but it keeps reversing its direction so you never get anywhere.

We do....you know, necessarily skyrocket and all....:lol:

Try English and full sentences, sock troll

With Rumpgas your car runs, but it keeps reversing its direction so you never get anywhere.

With Rumpgas, your car does a face scan. If you're Mexican, Muslim, Female, Chinese, Native American or if you're born in Indiana or Hawaii but your parents weren't -- it drives you out of the country and makes you pay for it. And the whole time it goes "bing bing bing bing bing bing".

On the other hand if your Russian or North Korean, your car just purrs.

Try Rumpgas® today. Just drive right up to the pump and tell the attendant, "we want deal".

Gas was $1.84 when President Bush left office. Obama doesn't win a prize for keeping it high just about all of his Presidency and they getting it down just before he leave office. That's assuming the OP thinks the President has anything to do with the price of gas.

The economy was tanking during his final 6 months. We shed millions of jobs. Gas surplus cause the price to drop. You remember the Great Bush Recession of 2008 don't you?

Gas was $1.84 when President Bush left office. Obama doesn't win a prize for keeping it high just about all of his Presidency and they getting it down just before he leave office. That's assuming the OP thinks the President has anything to do with the price of gas.

The economy was tanking during his final 6 months. We shed millions of jobs. Gas surplus cause the price to drop. You remember the Great Bush Recession of 2008 don't you?

Of course, and we're still in it.

Forum List

Back