Obama wins re-election, despite bad record; Means racism is DEAD!! Hooray!

Obama has a great record and the Republican Party is still 90% white. But it was a "nice try".

ok Dean..... 3 years from now if things are just as bad or worse.....will Obama and your Party start taking the blame.....or will it still be to early?.....just askin.....

Considering the yearly debt of a record 1.4 trillion the Republicans handed Obama, the fact that this year it's slightly over 1 trillion, the fasted cut in history. The military coming back, meaning we won't have to spend so much overseas. The fact Obama took student loans away from the banks freeing up 60 billion over 10 years for college education, the lowest number of foreclosures in 5 years, the return of the auto industry, and so on. I suspect things will vastly improve. The only thing that will stop the momentum are Republican "slash and burn the middle class" policies.

If we can take one of many things from this election, its this: Racism in America is dead as an issue. Sure, it'll still exist on an individual level. But as an institution and widespread practice? Nope. Gone. We just re-elected a president with a dismal record, in conditions that nowhere in US history would the incumbent have won again.

But WE did it. We, the American people, re-elected a half-black president with a bad record. Racism is dead folks. Kiss it goodbye.

Then there is no more need for Affirmative Action... Great, now people can get hired on their merits over their skin color.

McCain graduated 5th FROM THE BOTTOM out of a class of 899. His father got him in.

Bush was a C minus student at Harvard. His father got him in.

Affirmative Action is alive and well.

Want to talk about racism????

Obama’s books:

In a sane world, having the following comments out in print via Obama’s racist books would have knocked him out of the running for president of the United States.(they would have crucified a white candidate for far less)

From Dreams from My Father,“ I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER’S RACE”. Barack Hussein Obama

From ‘Dreams from my Father’,The emotion between the races could never be pure, even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, THE OTHER RACE (WHITE) WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN JUST THAT: MENACING, ALIEN, AND APART.” Barack Hussein Obama

From Dreams from My Father:“THAT HATE HADN’T GONE” he wrote, BLAMING “WHITE PEOPLE — some CRUEL, some IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives.” Barack Hussein Obama

From ‘Dreams from My Father’,“There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs,” he wrote.“It remained necessary to prove which side you were on,to show your LOYALTY TO THE BLACK MASSES, TO STRIKE OUT and name names” Barack Hussein Obama
“Dreams From My Father,” page 101 (paperback, ISBN 978-1-4000-8277-3

Dreams From My Father: To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The MARXIST PROFESSORS and structural feminists“Dreams From My Father,” pages 99-100

Then there is his love of Islam:

Quote from Barack Obama’s book, Dreams Of My Father:

“THE PERSON WHO MADE ME PROUDEST OF ALL, THOUGH, WAS MY [half brother], ROY..HE CONVERTED TO ISLAM”.

From ‘Dreams of my Father’,“IN INDONESIA, I SPEND TWO YEARS AT A MUSLIM SCHOOL”“..I STUDIED THE KORAN..”

From ‘Audacity of Hope:“LOLO (Obama’s step father) FOLLOWED ISLAM....”I LOOKED TO LOLO FOR GUIDANCE”.

From ‘The Audacity Of Hope,“I WILL STAND WITH THEM (MUSLIMS) SHOULD THE POLITICAL WINDS OF WAR SHIFT IN AN UGLY DIRECTION..”
From The Audacity Of Hope,“WE ARE NO LONGER JUST A CHRISTIAN NATION, we are also a Jewish nation, a MUSLIM NATION, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers.”
Still need convincing?
Race: Barack Obama and Race
Islam — early years: Barack Obama -- Islam -- Early Years
Islam — candidate: Barack Obama -- Islam -- The Candidate

The best Obama exposure site on the net:
The Obama File ...

The Obama File -- Obama Personal
The United States Library of Congress has selectedTheObamaFile.com for inclusion in its historic collectionof Internet materials
The Obama File -- Library of Congress

Just a few of the pages:
The Obama File -- Obama's Evolution
Barack Hussein Obama
Barack Obama --
Barack Obama's Education
Barack Obama -- Psychology
Barack Obama -- Religion
Barack Obama -- Michelle Obama
Barack Obama -- Associates
Barack Obama Iconography

The idea that learning and study are bad and ignorance is good is part of what is sinking the Republican Party.

If we can take one of many things from this election, its this: Racism in America is dead as an issue. Sure, it'll still exist on an individual level. But as an institution and widespread practice? Nope. Gone. We just re-elected a president with a dismal record, in conditions that nowhere in US history would the incumbent have won again.

But WE did it. We, the American people, re-elected a half-black president with a bad record. Racism is dead folks. Kiss it goodbye.

Then there is no more need for Affirmative Action... Great, now people can get hired on their merits over their skin color.

McCain graduated 5th FROM THE BOTTOM out of a class of 899. His father got him in.

Bush was a C minus student at Harvard. His father got him in.

Affirmative Action is alive and well.

Thanks for proving racism is alive and well.

The dems will never let their favorite wedge issue die.

Obama has a great record and the Republican Party is still 90% white. But it was a "nice try".

ok Dean..... 3 years from now if things are just as bad or worse.....will Obama and your Party start taking the blame.....or will it still be to early?.....just askin.....

Considering the yearly debt of a record 1.4 trillion the Republicans handed Obama, the fact that this year it's slightly over 1 trillion, the fasted cut in history. The military coming back, meaning we won't have to spend so much overseas. The fact Obama took student loans away from the banks freeing up 60 billion over 10 years for college education, the lowest number of foreclosures in 5 years, the return of the auto industry, and so on. I suspect things will vastly improve. The only thing that will stop the momentum are Republican "slash and burn the middle class" policies.
gee thanks for the Dance.....was that a two step?.....now if your done.....how about answering the question?......

Indeed, the same white trash that put the community organizer into office the first time has asked for more of the same awesome rewards they reaped over the last four years..........

Retarded imbeciles

That is soooo funny.
Let's say 4 years from now the country
is still dealing with the same BS we have now.
Does anyone really think the media will call Obama on it.
Does anyone think the President will admit he did a bad job...

The administration will blame Bush and the republicans.
The media will back them up on it.

Obama will have done the same shitty job and he will have statues erected in his honor.

wow, Obama won DISPITE a bad record..

YOU HEARD it here folks, how sad is that?

Lend me some of those bullets, please? The kind that kill a specific human behavior, disillusionment, predisposition.

Last edited:

That is soooo funny.
Let's say 4 years from now the country
is still dealing with the same BS we have now.
Does anyone really think the media will call Obama on it.
Does anyone think the President will admit he did a bad job...

The administration will blame Bush and the republicans.
The media will back them up on it.

Obama will have done the same shitty job and he will have statues erected in his honor.

they dont want people like Dean and Lakota to say they are being Racist....

We will now see who the real racist are with the non-whites as they turn this country into a second rate nation. If we whites don't like it then we're racist and evil.

No, dummy. Let me explain it to you.

You're racist when you hate or disparage someone based on the color of their skin.

You're evil when you manipulate evidence to get the country to support a war in Iraq.

Got that?

Forum List

Back