Obama wants regime change in Israel,Iran? Not so much

So Obama shouldn't be working for Regime change in Iran? which has been the long time U.S. policy. Is that your position? Is it your position that Iran be encouraged to spread it's influence as a counter to isis?

My posts didn't address regime change in Iran at all.
it's part of the thread isn't it? the fact that you focus on Israel and Netanyahu says more than you know.:thup:

the fact that you focus on Israel and Netanyahu says more than you know.

And prey tell how would anyone know or not know of covert operations directed at the Iranians?

My point is that Bibi tried to influence our election in 2012 in much the same way Obama is trying too in the upcoming Israel election.

And prey tell how would anyone know or not know of covert operations directed at the Iranians?

My point is that Bibi tried to influence our election in 2012 in much the same way Obama is trying too in the upcoming Israel election.
Bibi had his operatives here working on the Romney campaign? who knew:dunno: . "Covert" Obama is legitimizing the mullahs out in the open. Where you been?:slap:

Oh, please. Obama and Soros have their henchmen over there working day and night.
Fortunately, it sounds like they aren't going to suceed.

Forum List

Back