Obama wants credit for trying

What Republicans have done since Obama was duly elected is treasonous.

Horseshit. Republican Congressmen have represented their constituents. They have no obligation to rubber-stamp SCOAMF's leftist agenda.

Obama is not the nation, retard. You freakin' idiots can't seem to understand that.

Are 'their constituents' only the people who voted for them?

I DID back them up. Have mommy read them to you cowboy.

Need MORE?

HERE is the former executive VP head of public relations for CIGNA, one on the largest insurance companies in the country Wendell Potter, exposing Republicans parroting Frank Luntz talking points that were scripted to defeat health care reform.

Is there I pull out the SEIU videos and Van Jones remarks?
:eusa_hand:

Difference being, I'm not making a claim of Treason.

That's a serious charge, boy.

Plotting to defeat your pet bill =/= treason.

Have your 4th grade Social Studies teacher explain it to you.

3,000 Americans were killed by terrorist on 911. 45,000 people die in the United States each year -- one every 12 minutes -- in large part because they lack health insurance and can not get good care.

OK, then Republicans are terrorists. Glad we can agree cowpoke.

You are full of crap all those die because they lack health insurance
How is that Magically going to stop people from dying

Last edited:
Only True Idiots would want to be the NEXT prez.. Seeing how Obama has the view from the Captain's chair right now -- maybe he knows what's coming.. Iceberg dead ahead.

Soc Sec is in the crapper.. Running $40Bill in deficits instead of $80Bill surpluses like under Bush. THat ALONE is a big chunk of increased spending. But y'all remember that SS crisis we've been chatting up for 30 yrs... Welll it's coming in the next admin.. About 10 years early becuase Obama is playing Robin Hood with the Fica Taxes.

And the Pension Crisis?? Also pretty much timed for the next admin.. Gonna make 2008 look like an "uh-oh".. Along with taking down dozens of cities and maybe even a couple states. Iran going nuclear -- yup. Next admin..

I pity the fool who wins. Maybe Obama is TRYING to lose... Sure looks like it to me..

3,000 Americans were killed by terrorist on 911. 45,000 people die in the United States each year -- one every 12 minutes -- in large part because they lack health insurance and can not get good care.

You really can't figure that out? Are you an adult?

My sister had insurance and she got cancer and STILL DIED..
so saying having this Government FORCING us to BUY insurance is going to be some magic life saving miracle is bull...

There is a HUGE difference between a loyal opposition, and treasonous opposition who have a secret pact meeting to vow to destroy the President of the United States at all costs, make a collective pact to undermine health care reform and use insurgency as a tactic.

oh dear gawd you people and this SECRET meeting to destroy the President..And that collective pact was the THE people telling them to stop the monster takeover by Democrats of our health care...a lot of good that did eh
And We SAW the Democrats DESTROY BUSH dear, so you can stop blowing smoke up our asses

I provided links. There was a secret meeting, and there was a collective pact to undermine health care reform. THAT came from George W. Bush's former speechwriter.

Can you read Steph? Or are you just willfully ignorant?
A pact to undermine health care reform?

Oh. The way you were carelessly and stupidly throwing around the ridiculous charge of treason, I thought maybe they had conspired to overthrow the government of the United States.

Don't you feel stupid now? Hint: You should.

so saying having this Government FORCING us to BUY insurance is going to be some magic life saving miracle is bull...

You really CAN'T figure it out, can you? Not every death will be prevented. Here is your term for the day:

Preventable deaths

“We doctors have many new ways to prevent deaths from hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease — but only if patients can get into our offices and afford their medications.”

What Republicans have done since Obama was duly elected is treasonous.

Horseshit. Republican Congressmen have represented their constituents. They have no obligation to rubber-stamp SCOAMF's leftist agenda.

Obama is not the nation, retard. You freakin' idiots can't seem to understand that.

Are 'their constituents' only the people who voted for them?
For all practical purposes, yes. If enough Democrats couldn't pry themselves off the couch long enough to vote, then your whining about them being not represented serves only to make you look like a petulant child.

Again: The GOP has no obligation to rubber-stamp Obama's agenda.

Even though the evil Republicans wouldn't help.

"I suspect that most people in Cincinnati would acknowledge that I've tried real hard, and we haven't gotten the Republicans to engage on a whole range of issues that, I wish had happened," Obama said in an interview with WLWT-TV in Cincinnati, Ohio.

"Part of what I think needs to happen in this election is the voters once again have to send a message, 'We want common sense ideas. We don't folks who are just saying no to everything. Even stuff, traditionally [they] were in favor of," Obama said.

Obama: Most People "Would Acknowledge That I've Tried Real Hard" | RealClearPolitics

Strangely enough, I don't think trying is enough for the president, but I could be wrong.
It worked for the Nobel Pizza Prize he got.

You really CAN'T figure it out, can you? Not every death will be prevented. Here is your term for the day:

Preventable deaths

“We doctors have many new ways to prevent deaths from hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease — but only if patients can get into our offices and afford their medications.”

So the answer is to over-burden these doctors by (at least) 30% more of a workload but with the same number of hours in a day and the same number of employees.
All the while getting paid LESS by Uncle Sam for their efforts.

yea.
That'll save lives, fumble-head
:cuckoo:

"I suspect that most people in Cincinnati would acknowledge that I've tried real hard, and we haven't gotten the Republicans to engage on a whole range of issues that, I wish had happened," Obama said in an interview with WLWT-TV in Cincinnati, Ohio.

"Part of what I think needs to happen in this election is the voters once again have to send a message, 'We want common sense ideas. We don't folks who are just saying no to everything. Even stuff, traditionally [they] were in favor of," Obama said.

Obama: Most People "Would Acknowledge That I've Tried Real Hard" | RealClearPolitics

Strangely enough, I don't think trying is enough for the president, but I could be wrong.

he can claim all the credit he wants for setting this country back and ill raise him a "i tried " to a "i succeeding in setting u guys back"

Ever notice that Obama is the king of saying a lot with not saying anything at all? At least Clinton makes real points.

You know, if a person tries really hard to poop and can't, they may be due for an enema.

Just an idea.

Trying might be enough in Academia but as President you better damn well get stuff done. He has not tried hard enough to Compromise. Period. even when he had Near super Majorities he and the Dems in Congress were so Rigid, they had to Use massive Back door pay offs to but a Couple GOP Votes to pass anything.

Now I do not care how many times dip shits in here say that's because the Republicans are just mean and don't want Obama to get anything. Bull shit, It was so hard for them to get GOP Votes because they Refused to Compromise, or Even Talk about most GOP ideas. Despite the Constant Liberal Propaganda to the Contrary.

They were running around telling the GOP to sit down and Shut up.

In an era where winning is discouraged, keeping score frowned upon and children given awards for mere participation-Obama wants a medal for attendance. The guy has played more rounds of golf in one term than any other President, held more fundraisers than any, tells more blatant lies than any (most recent is his lie he was outspent in 2008 by McCain-such a cheap and easily disproven lie it truly reveals the utter contempt he has for us as a people). He gets no awards from me, no brownie points for "trying". Those are the words of a man in over his head and a total incompetent. MANY people including me, warned about over and over this guy was completely UNQUALIFIED for the job - and he still is. This is what it looks like! He is so incompetent he doesn't even know how to pretend he has even a shred of the critical executive skills necessary for the job. He can't even FAKE it because it is beyond him - he is no executive. His policies didn't work when others tried them in the past and they still don't - Keyensian economics were in the TRASH as proven failures when Obama insisted on dragging them out again. He has no ideas but more of the same failed ones and doubling down on proven failed policies- as if doing them again will magically get different results. NO, they won't and the REAL experts have said so all along! Democrats control half of Congress, refuse to pass a budget to prevent the people from realizing the full extent of what they've done to this country, refuse to allow ANY of the multiple House passed jobs bills to come to the floor for a vote- rejected every single budget proposal from Obama (a first that a sitting President can't garner even a single vote from a member if his own party) and the whiny ass incompetent asshole acts as if he is the first President to ever have to deal with a divided Congress, much less one under the full control of the other party. Both Clinton and Bush had to deal with a Congress under the control of the other party and both were far more successful than Obama in getting their proposals passed. And neither of them WHINED about the fact the other party controlled Congress!

For those who still suffer from Bush Derangement Syndrome: the plot for 9/11 was hatched and the training carried out under Clinton and perpetrated even before Bush had his full cabinet confirmed by the Senate. The two "pointless" wars were made pointless by Obama. Bush left him the game plan for winning both and he threw them away-and promptly did EXACTLY what military experts say you NEVER do in ANY ongoing conflict by announcing a pull out date. That in effect was a declaration of total defeat and handed victory to an enemy that was never going to get it unless we handed it to them. Democrats repeatedly prove they will refuse to win wars and choose to make the loss of American life POINTLESS by deliberately seeking defeat and handing victory to our enemy - and we should expect them to do so in the future. When one hates their own country- and the Democrat party is now controlled by vicious America hating leftwing extremists insisting success is something shameful instead of encouraging more to seek it- they will seek defeat and the utter humiliation of the country. Under my list of reasons to vote for Obama - a total blank.

Code:
I DID back them up. Have mommy read them to you cowboy.

Need MORE?

HERE is the former executive VP head of public relations for CIGNA, one on the largest insurance companies in the country Wendell Potter, exposing Republicans parroting Frank Luntz talking points that were scripted to defeat health care reform.

Wow! You do realize that everyone dies? Sooner or later, we all take a dirt nap.

Code:

Wow! You do realize that everyone dies? Sooner or later, we all take a dirt nap.

Are you barbarians for real? The sooner or later can be controlled with proper medical care.

I want to hear you justify the premature and preventable death of fellow Americans. The first 50 year old woman in this story is probably dead from something that could have been prevented.

Health reform's human stories

New Orleans, La. — — It happened as I watched a 50-something woman walk out, after spending several hours being attended to by volunteer doctors. "She's decided against treatment. A reasonable decision under the circumstances," the doctor tells us as she heads for the next patient. The president of the board of the National Association of Free Health Clinics tells me why: "It's stage four breast cancer, her body is filled with tumors." I don't know when that woman last saw a doctor. But I do know that if she had health insurance, the odds she would have seen a doctor long ago are much higher, and her chances for an earlier diagnosis and treatment would have been far greater.

After watching for hours as the patients moved through the clinic, it was hard to believe that I was in America.

Eighty-three percent of the patients they see are employed, they are not accepting other government help on a large scale, not "welfare queens" as some would like to have us believe. They are tax-paying, good, upstanding citizens who are trying to make it and give their kids a better life just like you and me.

Ninety percent of the patients who came through Saturday's clinic had two or more diagnoses.

Eighty-two percent had a life-threatening condition such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, or hypertension. They are victims of a system built with corporate profits at its center, which long ago forgot the moral imperative that should drive us to show compassion to our fellow men and women.

We have all made mistakes. But Dante tells us that divine justice weighs the sins of the cold-blooded and the sins of the warm-hearted on different scales. Better the occasional faults of a party living in the spirit of charity than the consistent omissions of a party frozen in the ice of its own indifference.
President John F. Kennedy

Code:

Are you barbarians for real? The sooner or later can be controlled with proper medical care.

I want to hear you justify the premature and preventable death of fellow Americans. The first 50 year old woman in this story is probably dead from something that could have been prevented.

New Orleans, La. — — It happened as I watched a 50-something woman walk out, after spending several hours being attended to by volunteer doctors. "She's decided against treatment. A reasonable decision under the circumstances," the doctor tells us as she heads for the next patient. The president of the board of the National Association of Free Health Clinics tells me why: "It's stage four breast cancer, her body is filled with tumors." I don't know when that woman last saw a doctor. But I do know that if she had health insurance, the odds she would have seen a doctor long ago are much higher, and her chances for an earlier diagnosis and treatment would have been far greater.

After watching for hours as the patients moved through the clinic, it was hard to believe that I was in America.

Eighty-three percent of the patients they see are employed, they are not accepting other government help on a large scale, not "welfare queens" as some would like to have us believe. They are tax-paying, good, upstanding citizens who are trying to make it and give their kids a better life just like you and me.

Ninety percent of the patients who came through Saturday's clinic had two or more diagnoses.

Eighty-two percent had a life-threatening condition such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, or hypertension. They are victims of a system built with corporate profits at its center, which long ago forgot the moral imperative that should drive us to show compassion to our fellow men and women.

We have all made mistakes. But Dante tells us that divine justice weighs the sins of the cold-blooded and the sins of the warm-hearted on different scales. Better the occasional faults of a party living in the spirit of charity than the consistent omissions of a party frozen in the ice of its own indifference.

Thousands die premature deaths in auto accidents every year. Those deaths could be prevented if we outlawed automobiles. Are you advocating the elimination of the automotive industry? Just think of all the premature deaths we'd prevent.

I'm all for culling the herd. Natural means would be the best, though. That takes the politics out of who dies, how, and when...

Code:

Thousands die premature deaths in auto accidents every year. Those deaths could be prevented if we outlawed automobiles. Are you advocating the elimination of the automotive industry? Just think of all the premature deaths we'd prevent.

I'm all for culling the herd. Natural means would be the best, though. That takes the politics out of who dies, how, and when...

Your childish ignorance just overtook your barbarism.

The notion that people die because they don't have insurance is just a lefty lie meant to terrify people into supporting the health care act. It has no basis in truth. None. I challenge the idiot to provide one real example of someone who died from not having insurance.

People are not dying at home of treatable diseases because they don't have health care. It's not happening. This is right up there with saying "if you don't support this tax, old people will die!!! Children will suffer!!!"

It's just scare tactics.

Forum List

Back