Obama vs. Nixon - who is the bigger crook?

I like them both, but there is a HUGE difference between being wrong and purposely concealing the truth in order to deceive.

I don't wish to talk smack on Nixon - the man is gone R.I.P., but he resigned because he was going to be impeached if he didn't.

I don't believe that Obama told a lie - A lie is all about intent. If you are deliberately misleading people - that's a lie.

If I tell my boss I will be finished with a project by Thursday and I'm not - that isn't a lie, it's called being wrong.

If you tell your boss you will be done by Thursday knowing full well you will not be that is a lie, that is what Obama did. If no then he is clearly stupid and uninformed. People were saying for years that there would be those who would lose their coverage that is why Obama said otherwise. It is clear he lied.

No..it's not.

President Obama had no idea insurance companies were going to pull something cute and Republicans would fight the rollout to the very end.

As to whether he should of? That's debatable. Personally I think he completely ignored Republican behavior during the Clinton administration. And that was a problem.

Nixon was going to be impeached, partly because the press was relentless in their attacks. obama gets his wrongdoing ignored, smoothed, or printed as major accomplishments. If the press and the media treated obama the way they treated Nixon, he would have been gone long ago.

Republicans have been looking for a retaliatory impeachment for 40 years

Nixon didn't throw the whole country under the bus for personal gain.

Nixon was a sociopath responsible for the deaths of millions.

He was a true villain.

Millions? I think not.

But Kennedy and Johnson were responsible for the death of 50,000 americans for nothing in viet nam. Nixon ended that sad chapter in our history.

Nixon covered up a minor breakin of a political office
Clinton lied about sex with an young employee in the oval office
Obama lied about a major law that is impacting the lives of millions of americans

All three should have been removed from office, only one cared enough about the country to leave on his own.

Yeah, tell us all about it. Deaths of millions. That's good.
That would be interesting, but any attempt would be amusing, to say the least.

What attempt?

What part of the Vietnam war did you miss?

Oh yeah..the Nixon part.

Nixon was bringing troops out in early 1972 as a result of the Nixon Doctrine and the war ended in 1973 under Nixon. Perhaps you are thinking of another president.

What attempt?

Oh yeah..the Nixon part.

Nixon was bringing troops out in early 1972 as a result of the Nixon Doctrine and the war ended in 1973 under Nixon. Perhaps you are thinking of another president.

Liberals are making up a whole new history. It wasn't Nixon that ended the war, maybe they will shift that over to Carter. They have to skip Ford. The war was over so they might just try to scrub his whole presidency.

Republicans have been looking for a retaliatory impeachment for 40 years

Clinton was impeached, Nixon was not.

He sure was

And Republicans still haven't learned their lesson

Do they ever ? Repeating the same 50 year old bullshit , no they never will .

Balanced budget !!! fucking joke

Family values !!fucking joke

Using religion as a shield !!! Fucking joke

No they are the same lying hypocritical pos party they have always been :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, tell us all about it. Deaths of millions. That's good.

What attempt?

Oh yeah..the Nixon part.

58,000 americans and around 500,000 vietnamese. quite far from "millions"

and Nixon ended that fiasco, Kennedy and Johnson have the blood of those people on their dead hands.

Forum List

Back