Obama vs. Nixon - who is the bigger crook?

LOL.....just in the past month, Obama has flipped the bird at the Constitution multiple times changing the healthcare law as frequently as Joe Biden making a policy gaffe.

There were multiple issues that necessitated the ACA to be ratified; number one was the constant threat of repeal and/or de-funding.

Other considerations had to do with the political wrangling over just about every aspect of the law.

It did not surprise me that the ACA was the subject of intense scrutiny.

Is anyone else surprised?

that guy has to be a government disinfo agent that has penetrated this site.

Last edited:
I like them both, but there is a HUGE difference between being wrong and purposely concealing the truth in order to deceive.

I don't wish to talk smack on Nixon - the man is gone R.I.P., but he resigned because he was going to be impeached if he didn't.

I don't believe that Obama told a lie - A lie is all about intent. If you are deliberately misleading people - that's a lie.

If I tell my boss I will be finished with a project by Thursday and I'm not - that isn't a lie, it's called being wrong.

Let us not forget the influence of the press to set the political mood of the country.

Do you honestly believe that if the press had been as blindly supportive of Nixon as they are to Obama, would Nixon have offered to resign?

Conversely, if the press were as condemning towards Obama as they were towards Nixon, would there be no talks of impeaching Obama?

After all, nobody got hurt, much less killed at Watergate, no election results were modified because of a lie, while a border security agent was killed in "fast and Furious", four diplomats were killed in Benghazi, and Obama and a bunch of senators won their elections on the lie that hoodwinked the uninformed and turned out to be the "Lie of the Year".

good points.

Forum List

Back