Obama Vacation Budget..only 85 Million

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
8 years .. 85 million .. :eusa_snooty:

It’s travel time for both President Obama and President-elect Donald Trump this weekend, but for widely different reasons. Mr. Obama departed Friday for his Christmas vacation in Hawaii, the last while he is in office. Judicial Watch recently revealed that, to date, the first family’s personal travel expenses have totaled more than $85 million. Last year’s jaunt to Hawaii cost $4.8 million, according to the watchdog, which bases the estimates on information from Freedom of Information Act requests and factors such as the cost of aircraft fuel, among other things. Well. Let’s just say aloha here, ‘tis the season. Enjoy Hawaii. Mr. Obama returns to the nation’s capital Jan. 3.

Obama off to Hawaii for the holidays, cumulative travel costs top $85 million

Nothing but the best for our president's comfort and protection. I don't care who is occupying the office, as we just saw with Trump's daughter on a commercial flight, there are plenty of idiots out there. Got to protect them.

Sill cheaper than the money that will spent on Melania and Barron to stay in New York.

First family needs security.

The media will begin reporting with disgust, the costs of POTUS vacations right after January 20.

And now you will be paying for the travel of a billionaire who pays no taxes. He got you guys just where he wants you.

And now you will be paying for the travel of a billionaire who pays no taxes. He got you guys just where he wants you.
You guys are not informed....as always.

That is the problem with some lefties. You are generally uninformed so facts surprise you.

This from the state run USA Today...many other lib news outlets have reported it too. How could you have missed it?

Trump: No 'big' vacations, no salary as president
Donald Trump is pledging no long vacations and no presidential salary during his time in the White House.

"There's just so much to be done," Trump told CBS' 60 Minutes in an interview broadcast Sunday. "So I don't think we'll be very big on vacations, no."

As for the president's $400,000-a-year pay, the New York businessman said: "No, I'm not going to take the salary. I'm not taking it."
Trump: No 'big' vacations, no salary as president

Forum List

Back