Obama & Trump, two men who did their jobs.

Trump will exercise his ability and fullfil his duty to nominate a SCOTUS replacement JUST LIKE OBAMA DID.

For all the bickering that is about to engulf us over right vs wrong on this issue one thing remains clear.

Trump like Obama is simply doing his job.
You forgot a word. Let me fix it for you....Obama & Trump, two men who did their jobs POORLY.
Trump has more recorded, confirmed successes than any other President in DECADES, in some cases EVER.

Don't let your butt-hurt cloud your mind and rob you of reason / common sense.
Lol. You live in fantasyland.

His ridiculous deficit spending, alone proves my point. Of course, there are many other failures, but I thought cons were for reduced government. They must be liars since they support dumb Don.

Trump’s budget
The first budget that Trump proposed soon after taking office (FY2018) was $4.094 trillion, even though federal government receipts were projected to be only $3.654 trillion — resulting in a budget deficit of $440 billion. The actual deficit ended up being $779 billion. The budget deficits for fiscal years 2019, 2020, and 2021 were each around $1 trillion. For fiscal year 2021, Trump is proposing that the federal government spend $4.829 trillion, even though receipts are estimated to be only $3.863 trillion — again, resulting in a budget deficit of almost a trillion dollars. The national debt has increased by almost $4 trillion since Trump has been in office — and that was before the first American was diagnosed with the coronavirus. Yet, in the introduction to the president’s new budget (“A Budget for America’s Future”), it says, “The President has laid out a vision to drive down deficits and debt through spending restraint in every Budget he has submitted to the Congress.” The Trump administration’s budgets “have proposed more spending reductions than any other in history.” The fiscal year 2021 budget “continues to propose strategic reductions in spending.” I guess this is why Trump would have the federal government spend 21 percent more in fiscal year 2021 than when he took office.
Trump’s budget is fiscally irresponsible, full of unconstitutional spending proposals, interspersed with cuts to the projected rate of growth of spending increases that are not actual reductions in the amount of spending and it is based on unrealistic assumptions. It is filled with “savings” that will never materialize, reliant on rosy economic projections of economic growth, and dead on arrival like the budgets of most of his predecessors. Democrats should love it. It makes the bloated budgets of George W. Bush and Barack Obama look frugal. Why do Democrats hate President Trump so much when philosophically, he is one of them?
Why Do Democrats Hate Donald Trump So Much? – The Future of Freedom Foundation
These people were just kidding when they talked on and on about fiscal responsibility, limited government, conservative values and lower spending.

They've wanted an authoritarian strongman, all along. An old style, European strongman who will use any means necessary to get what he wants.

They fooled us. We need to admit it.
Hysterical NONSENSE

The authoritarians reside in all the cities and states controlled by DEMOCRATS that are rulling their people with iron fisted lockdowns.
I know, I know.
Are you suggesting the two parties are working together?
Huh? No.

Trump will exercise his ability and fullfil his duty to nominate a SCOTUS replacement JUST LIKE OBAMA DID.

For all the bickering that is about to engulf us over right vs wrong on this issue one thing remains clear.

You forgot a word. Let me fix it for you....Obama & Trump, two men who did their jobs POORLY.
Trump has more recorded, confirmed successes than any other President in DECADES, in some cases EVER.

His ridiculous deficit spending, alone proves my point. Of course, there are many other failures, but I thought cons were for reduced government. They must be liars since they support dumb Don.

Trump’s budget
The first budget that Trump proposed soon after taking office (FY2018) was $4.094 trillion, even though federal government receipts were projected to be only $3.654 trillion — resulting in a budget deficit of $440 billion. The actual deficit ended up being $779 billion. The budget deficits for fiscal years 2019, 2020, and 2021 were each around $1 trillion. For fiscal year 2021, Trump is proposing that the federal government spend $4.829 trillion, even though receipts are estimated to be only $3.863 trillion — again, resulting in a budget deficit of almost a trillion dollars. The national debt has increased by almost $4 trillion since Trump has been in office — and that was before the first American was diagnosed with the coronavirus. Yet, in the introduction to the president’s new budget (“A Budget for America’s Future”), it says, “The President has laid out a vision to drive down deficits and debt through spending restraint in every Budget he has submitted to the Congress.” The Trump administration’s budgets “have proposed more spending reductions than any other in history.” The fiscal year 2021 budget “continues to propose strategic reductions in spending.” I guess this is why Trump would have the federal government spend 21 percent more in fiscal year 2021 than when he took office.
Trump’s budget is fiscally irresponsible, full of unconstitutional spending proposals, interspersed with cuts to the projected rate of growth of spending increases that are not actual reductions in the amount of spending and it is based on unrealistic assumptions. It is filled with “savings” that will never materialize, reliant on rosy economic projections of economic growth, and dead on arrival like the budgets of most of his predecessors. Democrats should love it. It makes the bloated budgets of George W. Bush and Barack Obama look frugal. Why do Democrats hate President Trump so much when philosophically, he is one of them?
These people were just kidding when they talked on and on about fiscal responsibility, limited government, conservative values and lower spending.

They've wanted an authoritarian strongman, all along. An old style, European strongman who will use any means necessary to get what he wants.

They fooled us. We need to admit it.
Hysterical NONSENSE

The authoritarians reside in all the cities and states controlled by DEMOCRATS that are rulling their people with iron fisted lockdowns.
I know, I know.
Are you suggesting the two parties are working together?
The two parties are one but the American people haven’t figured this out yet, though it’s evident.

If you understand that the US has a two-headed one-party system, what you see is a single entity threatening to take away your civil liberties if you don’t support it. A single establishment threatening to punch you with its right hand if you don’t let it punch you with its left. Caitlin Johnstone

Trump’s budget
None of what you posted takes away from the fact that Trump accomplished things no president has in decades, in some cases EVER, more in 3 years than Barry did in 8.

Again, don't let your butt-hurt and emotion override fact and common sense.

Trump has done nothing but bring death, disease, debt and chaos to the country. It will take generations for the country to recover and rebuild. Every problem he focussed on - from crime, border crossings, the deficit, the balance of trade, the environment, all got worse.

The country is in the worst shape in its history under Trump's leadership. You and your buddy Putin must be so pleased.
See now that’s delusional. Why give the crazy cons ammo? We agree Trump sucks, but you go too far with it. Hurting your credibility.

If Don is so bad, why has the D Party essentially approved of his entire agenda? All dumb Joe, Nancy, and Chucky do is bitch about Don but offer nothing to the American people. Proof they are owned and controlled by the wealthy and big corporations.

Obama certainly did a bad job, but Trump has done stellar job. You have to be intellectually dishonest to posit otherwise.

Obama certainly did a bad job, but Trump has done stellar job. You have to be intellectually dishonest to posit otherwise.
You have to be a nitwit to think that.

No, you have proven yourself to be intellectually dishonest on many occasions. You constantly whine about the duopoly, but when Trump proves he's not a part of them you ignore that and continue to whine.

I am beginning to think you are a mac1958 sock, you two are so much alike.

Nominate now---confirm right after the election-----------no problem.

No, you have proven yourself to be intellectually dishonest on many occasions. You constantly whine about the duopoly, but when Trump proves he's not a part of them you ignore that and continue to whine.

Lol. Trump’s a dumb ass. He may not be part of the duopoly but he would love to be. They don’t want him.

Lol. Trump’s a dumb ass. He may not be part of the duopoly but he would love to be. They don’t want him.

He stood up in front of the globalists in Davos and told them to go fuck themselves you asshat. He told them that he was an AMERICAN. The duopoly has been selling America out to the globalists for decades.

I guess you just aren't as smart as you think you are.

He stood up in front of the globalists in Davos and told them to go fuck themselves you asshat. He told them that he was an AMERICAN. The duopoly has been selling America out to the globalists for decades.

He’s done nothing to stop the globalists. The billionaires and big corporations still run the country. The CARES Act did little for the people, but it further enriched the rich. Proof he’s controlled.

His crazy sanctions and constant saber rattling against the Empire’s enemies, is proof he’s controlled by the globalists. His cold blooded murder of the Iranian general could easily have resulted in WWIII, to delight of the globalists.

Open your eyes old man!

He’s done nothing to stop the globalists. The billionaires and big corporations still run the country. The CARES Act did little for the people, but it further enriched the rich. Proof he’s controlled.

His crazy sanctions and constant saber rattling against the Empire’s enemies, is proof he’s controlled by the globalists. His cold blooded murder of the Iranian general could easily have resulted in WWIII, to delight of the globalists.

Open your eyes old man!

No, dumbass, you need to open yours. The US has enjoyed a four year shitstorm because Trump won.

If you were a third as smart as you think you are you would ask why.

Open your eyes old man!

No, dumbass, you need to open yours. The US has enjoyed a four year shitstorm because Trump won.

If you were a third as smart as you think you are you would ask why.
What? How does the country enjoy a four year shit storm? Make sense old man.

Forum List

Back