Obama tried to pretend Islamist terrorists were "on the run", to get votes in 2012...

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
.....and he's still doing the same thing today.

How long will we keep putting up with this lie?

TOON0529CLRFNL_800.jpg.cms

I dunno. Personally I think the Republican idea of aggressively fighting the war "over there" instead of defensively fighting it "over here" has its merits.

What do you think?

Should we call the decade + war on terror a failure?

I dunno. Personally I think the Republican idea of aggressively fighting the war "over there" instead of defensively fighting it "over here" has its merits.

What do you think?

Yes, but not because of a lack of effort. If it's a failure it's due to liberals undermining the endeavor, and blurring the focus on exactly who the enemy is.

If these bearded flea bitten sociopaths believed our response to their attacks wouldn't be feckless in the first place 9/11 never would have happened thank you Mr Clinton.

If we were truly unchained by ROE that make our troops targets, we wouldn't have anyone willing to challenge us. If we weren't so consumed with mindless political correctness, we could root out the islamic radicals with far more efficiency.

Instead we have an A-sexual hag at the DHS who's more focus on people with Gadsen stickers on their trucks, especially the veterans.

What do you think?

Yes, but not because of a lack of effort. If it's a failure it's due to liberals undermining the endeavor, and blurring the focus on exactly who the enemy is.

If these bearded flea bitten sociopaths believed our response to their attacks wouldn't be feckless in the first place 9/11 never would have happened thank you Mr Clinton.

If we were truly unchained by ROE that make our troops targets, we wouldn't have anyone willing to challenge us. If we weren't so consumed with mindless political correctness, we could root out the islamic radicals with far more efficiency.

Instead we have an A-sexual hag at the DHS who's more focus on people with Gadsen stickers on their trucks, especially the veterans.

So Pete, you believe the war on terror is too limited? Throw some more specifics at me on how the "W" buckled to pressure from the hippies to soften the army.

Or have we just been too soft these last 4 years?

If you wanted to level Iraq or honestly invade Pakistan do not be afraid to say so, I might have used Germany for atomic bomb testing in the summer of 45 so I would not think less of you.

Forum List

Back