Obama touts his jobs bill at a company that outsourced half its jobs to Coasta Rica

Just so happens that the CEO is a large Obama donor.

WHEN WILL ENOUGH BE ENOUGH?

I'm of the opinion that he literally doesn't care about America. He is so obsessed with showing off, being on TV and getting reelected that everyone else be dammed.

Edit: sorry forgot the link.

Obama to Tout Jobs Act at Company that Outsources | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

So is this is kinda like when he touted his First stimulus at a certain Solar plant we all have heard of now? Or maybe when he gave a speech to Congress with that Scum bag Immet in the Audience at his invitation?

lol

• Banned
So far he has given all of his speeches to the union crowds, and now to out sourced workers. Nothing for everyday Americans yet. Sigh.....

Just so happens that the CEO is a large Obama donor.

WHEN WILL ENOUGH BE ENOUGH?

I'm of the opinion that he literally doesn't care about America. He is so obsessed with showing off, being on TV and getting reelected that everyone else be dammed.

Edit: sorry forgot the link.

Obama to Tout Jobs Act at Company that Outsources | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

The stage is a very important place for our Harvard graduate--community organizer--most intellectual--and now amateur golfer President. I just wish he would have started out in soap box operas prior to seeking the Presidency--he may have just stayed there.

$APOLLOBAMA.jpg

Costa Ria has, I am informed, the largest collection of USA's former spook and foreign office EX PATs in the world.

If I could figure out the finances to do it, I'd emigrate there myself.

Forum List

Back