Obama The Fraud

send me some info on Obama’s secret email account. I have 11 email accounts btw. How about you?

It's in the IG's report. Look it up.

I take it you have no issue with Barack's calculated, significant lie on the matter. Right?
i haven’t seen the lie so I can’t tell ya

Ok. Remain in your narrative.
I got an open mind just haven’t seen anything to back up what your claiming.

Ok. The IG report is lengthy. You might prefer reading this instead.

Obama’s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation
I appreciate the link but seriously?! Did you read that thing? I couldn’t help but laugh. How many times did the author call Obama silky?! That’s not news, that’s partisan propaganda. I’m happy to learn about what the IG said about Obama and Clinton. Post the exact info that you think implicates Obama in wrong doing and I’ll look at it.

but I have to say I’m skeptical... if the IG report laid out wrong doing by Obama in such a clear way then why isn’t Trumps DOJ making a move on Obama?

if the IG report laid out wrong doing by Obama in such a clear way then why isn’t Trumps DOJ making a move on Obama?
Be patient. Snowflakes waited 2 years for Mueller to report what everyone already knew - no evidence of Trump collusion with Russians. You can wait a few more days for the FISA Court Abuse report and more recommendations for Democrats' indictment.

Many Americans still think O wasn’t an elitist phony, but he was. Just another lying crook, like so many of our presidents. He lied his way into the White House. Another sell out to the wealthy.

Many of us know this story but consumers of corporate news, are totally in the dark.

8edd173ea9bc8e782a07da85ade9ac806507c3bc.jpeg

Michael Froman, who is now U.S. trade representative but at the time was an executive at Citigroup, wrote an email to Podesta on October 6, 2008, with the subject “Lists.” Froman used a Citigroup email address. He attached three documents: a list of women for top administration jobs, a list of non-white candidates, and a sample outline of 31 cabinet-level positions and who would fill them. “The lists will continue to grow,” Froman wrote to Podesta, “but these are the names to date that seem to be coming up as recommended by various sources for senior level jobs.
The cabinet list ended up being almost entirely on the money. It correctly identified Eric Holder for the Justice Department, Janet Napolitano for Homeland Security, Robert Gates for Defense, Rahm Emanuel for chief of staff, Peter Orszag for the Office of Management and Budget, Arne Duncan for Education, Eric Shinseki for Veterans Affairs, Kathleen Sebelius for Health and Human Services, Melody Barnes for the Domestic Policy Council, and more. For the Treasury, three possibilities were on the list: Robert Rubin, Larry Summers, and Timothy Geithner.

The Most Important WikiLeaks Revelation Isn’t About Hillary Clinton

psssst....Obama is not the president any more...time for you to evict him from your head and move on with your life

That piece, ostensibly wasn't about just Obama.

The lessons it is trying to teach us go well beyond just one administration.

if the IG report laid out wrong doing by Obama in such a clear way then why isn’t Trumps DOJ making a move on Obama?
Be patient. Snowflakes waited 2 years for Mueller to report what everyone already knew - no evidence of Trump collusion with Russians. You can wait a few more days for the FISA Court Abuse report and more recommendations for Democrats' indictment.
you listen to too much Hannity

send me some info on Obama’s secret email account. I have 11 email accounts btw. How about you?

It's in the IG's report. Look it up.

I take it you have no issue with Barack's calculated, significant lie on the matter. Right?
i haven’t seen the lie so I can’t tell ya

Ok. Remain in your narrative.
I got an open mind just haven’t seen anything to back up what your claiming.

Ok. The IG report is lengthy. You might prefer reading this instead.

Obama’s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation

Of all the cities major papers associated with the CFR, in all this Deep State civil war, I am continually impressed with the coverage of the Chicago Tribune.

It seems like only in the Mid-West, both the Chicago Tribune and the Detroit Free Press still give a little bit of truth here and there. Sometimes the WSJ.

Every other paper in D.C., NY and LA are just completely controlled propaganda and garbage.

The Miami Herald isn't too bad either.

you listen to too much Hannity
I CITE PBS & you come back with a laughable obvious false claim about HANNITY?

Bwuhahahaha....so much for keeping an open mind, snowflake - you didn't even open the link / read the article.

:p

I am continually impressed with the coverage of the Chicago Tribune.

Well, they are also VERY partisan but at least they occasionally permit a dissenting opinion to be shared. Frankly, I was pleasantly surprised to see this opinion piece on their site.

Many Americans still think O wasn’t an elitist phony, but he was. Just another lying crook, like so many of our presidents. He lied his way into the White House. Another sell out to the wealthy.

Many of us know this story but consumers of corporate news, are totally in the dark.

Michael Froman, who is now U.S. trade representative but at the time was an executive at Citigroup, wrote an email to Podesta on October 6, 2008, with the subject “Lists.” Froman used a Citigroup email address. He attached three documents: a list of women for top administration jobs, a list of non-white candidates, and a sample outline of 31 cabinet-level positions and who would fill them. “The lists will continue to grow,” Froman wrote to Podesta, “but these are the names to date that seem to be coming up as recommended by various sources for senior level jobs.
The cabinet list ended up being almost entirely on the money. It correctly identified Eric Holder for the Justice Department, Janet Napolitano for Homeland Security, Robert Gates for Defense, Rahm Emanuel for chief of staff, Peter Orszag for the Office of Management and Budget, Arne Duncan for Education, Eric Shinseki for Veterans Affairs, Kathleen Sebelius for Health and Human Services, Melody Barnes for the Domestic Policy Council, and more. For the Treasury, three possibilities were on the list: Robert Rubin, Larry Summers, and Timothy Geithner.

psssst....Obama is not the president any more...time for you to evict him from your head and move on with your life
and for 8 years there wasn't a thread created critical of Obama that Bushes name didn't pop up

Fraud?

'Mr. Obamacare won't cost a dime, will pay for itself, will lower the cost of premiums, & if you like your plan / doctor you can keep them'?!

:p

i thought Obama was pretty cool. Not the best with economic policy but a good representative for our country. Why are you harping on Obama 3 years later?
Obama was nothing but a used car salesman a smooth talker selling a piece of crap

Obama was nothing but a used car salesman a smooth talker selling a piece of crap
...and a terrorist supporter / sympathizer, Constitution violator, illegal immigration facilitator, the President who illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, Presidential candidates, newly elected Presidents....

So just to be clear you have a problem when a president is non-compliant... is that right?
Bwuhahahaha.....snowflake, get some help with that piss-poor Common Core failed reading comprehension problem.

'non-compliant'?

Way to keep dodging the fact that Barry SET A RECORD for CRIMINAL NON-COMPLIANCE with the FOIA & FRA.

Your desperation is laughably pathetic....

So just to be clear you have a problem when a president is non-compliant... is that right?
Bwuhahahaha.....snowflake, get some help with that piss-poor Common Core failed reading comprehension problem.

'non-compliant'?

Way to keep dodging the fact that Barry SET A RECORD for CRIMINAL NON-COMPLIANCE with the FOIA & FRA.

Your desperation is laughably pathetic....

I didn’t mean to dodge it... shame on Obama, he should have complied more

Forum List

Back