Obama The Fraud

Many Americans still think O wasn’t an elitist phony, but he was. Just another lying crook, like so many of our presidents. He lied his way into the White House. Another sell out to the wealthy.

Many of us know this story but consumers of corporate news, are totally in the dark.

8edd173ea9bc8e782a07da85ade9ac806507c3bc.jpeg

Michael Froman, who is now U.S. trade representative but at the time was an executive at Citigroup, wrote an email to Podesta on October 6, 2008, with the subject “Lists.” Froman used a Citigroup email address. He attached three documents: a list of women for top administration jobs, a list of non-white candidates, and a sample outline of 31 cabinet-level positions and who would fill them. “The lists will continue to grow,” Froman wrote to Podesta, “but these are the names to date that seem to be coming up as recommended by various sources for senior level jobs.
The cabinet list ended up being almost entirely on the money. It correctly identified Eric Holder for the Justice Department, Janet Napolitano for Homeland Security, Robert Gates for Defense, Rahm Emanuel for chief of staff, Peter Orszag for the Office of Management and Budget, Arne Duncan for Education, Eric Shinseki for Veterans Affairs, Kathleen Sebelius for Health and Human Services, Melody Barnes for the Domestic Policy Council, and more. For the Treasury, three possibilities were on the list: Robert Rubin, Larry Summers, and Timothy Geithner.

The Most Important WikiLeaks Revelation Isn’t About Hillary Clinton

Not sure whether this thread is a desperate attempt to spin away from Trump's crimes- or whether you just will never get over obsessing over a black man being in the White House.

Many Americans still think O wasn’t an elitist phony, but he was. Just another lying crook, like so many of our presidents. He lied his way into the White House. Another sell out to the wealthy.

Many of us know this story but consumers of corporate news, are totally in the dark.

Michael Froman, who is now U.S. trade representative but at the time was an executive at Citigroup, wrote an email to Podesta on October 6, 2008, with the subject “Lists.” Froman used a Citigroup email address. He attached three documents: a list of women for top administration jobs, a list of non-white candidates, and a sample outline of 31 cabinet-level positions and who would fill them. “The lists will continue to grow,” Froman wrote to Podesta, “but these are the names to date that seem to be coming up as recommended by various sources for senior level jobs.
The cabinet list ended up being almost entirely on the money. It correctly identified Eric Holder for the Justice Department, Janet Napolitano for Homeland Security, Robert Gates for Defense, Rahm Emanuel for chief of staff, Peter Orszag for the Office of Management and Budget, Arne Duncan for Education, Eric Shinseki for Veterans Affairs, Kathleen Sebelius for Health and Human Services, Melody Barnes for the Domestic Policy Council, and more. For the Treasury, three possibilities were on the list: Robert Rubin, Larry Summers, and Timothy Geithner.

Not sure whether this thread is a desperate attempt to spin away from Trump's crimes- or whether you just will never get over obsessing over a black man being in the White House.
Omg ! What crime? Tell us please!

As if you care what crimes Trump commits.
LOL

I actually thought Obama was a very smart guy. He was well spoken and could give great speaches. He got his law degree from Harvard and made the Law Review.

I thought ObamaCare was one of the best things about Obama's presidency, it opened the door to what I hope will one day be Socialized Medicine, what Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren are proposing. Obama had the guts to help out those who like myself were struggling the most in this country ; the poor, the unemployed, those without medical insurance. He was our voice, because often the rich and middle class want to shut up the poor ... it costs too much to take care of those poor people. Obama extended unemployment benefits which I took full advantage of and was very thankful for him doing that for me.

LOL
Huh

LOL
Huh

Probably the most intelligent thing you have ever written.

LOL
Huh

It mimics your substance lol

LOL
Huh

without a doubt, it was his true honest self

I’m not convinced that he lied about her server

Are you aware that he created an anonymous email account which he used to communicate with Hillary through her server?

Do you remember when Obama said he would have the "most transparent" administration in U.S. history? Obama and Hillary both tried to operate in the dark, away from oversight.
send me some info on Obama’s secret email account. I have 11 email accounts btw. How about you?

It's in the IG's report. Look it up.

I take it you have no issue with Barack's calculated, significant lie on the matter. Right?

Are you aware that he created an anonymous email account which he used to communicate with Hillary through her server?

Do you remember when Obama said he would have the "most transparent" administration in U.S. history? Obama and Hillary both tried to operate in the dark, away from oversight.
send me some info on Obama’s secret email account. I have 11 email accounts btw. How about you?

I take it you have no issue with Barack's calculated, significant lie on the matter. Right?
i haven’t seen the lie so I can’t tell ya

Ok. Remain in your narrative.

psssst....Obama is not the president any more...time for you to evict him from your head and move on with your life
Quick, run to your Safe Space, offended lil' snowflake, where the truth can not be heard and can not hurt your wittle feelings....

:p

I got an open mind just haven’t seen anything to back up what your claiming.

You have to keep your eyes open to SEE.

The Obama administration set a new Presidential administration record for CRIMINAL NON-COMPLIANCE with the FOIA & FEDERAL RECORDS ACT.

Almost all of his Cabinet officials and agency directors used private e-mails and personal devices to conduct official business to get around those 2 laws.

Hillary, according to Comey under oath, used 13 different devices at different times...and illegally destroyed almost all of them.

It was revealed Obama used an alias to e-mail Hillary's server / personal e-mail...long before he falsely claimed to have learned about her personal server from the media.

Again, you have to keep your eyes open and be willing to see the truth. The most ardent of snowflakes do neither.

I got an open mind just haven’t seen anything to back up what your claiming.

Ok. The IG report is lengthy. You might prefer reading this instead.

Obama’s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation

Snowflakes attempt to use smoke, mirrors, & ignorance / denial to try to claim Hillary committed no crime. Aside from the fact that Comey admitted / declared TWICE that she did - once under oath during testimony and the other when he said she broke laws but was too stupid to know she was doing it - all one has to know is there are existing laws that govern handling, storage, and destruction of classified information and devices, all of which she violated, as proven by existing evidence.

BTW, Comey made the argument that ignorance of the law is a legal defense for having broken the law....which it is not. Only idiots wanting to believe such BS would go along with. / buy his crap.

Forum List

Back