Obama tells the Europeans that the Republicans are racist and sexist and angry

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Maybe it's all the talk from the democrats about MAGA types being a threat to democracy, as if Jan 6th really was an attempt to overthrow the gov't. Maybe it's the hysteria over climate change and global warming, as if we're all gonna die in the next ten years and the planet is imperiled. Maybe it's the cancel culture that threatens anybody who deviates from the Far Left party line even a little bit. Maybe it's the hypocrisy of screaming to defund or abolish the police until election season rolls around, and in the meantime big cities saw nightly riots across the country. Maybe it's the double standard of wanting Trump to be arrested and convicted while allowing Hillary Clinton a pass for mishandling classified information. It's like we're always right and you are always wrong cuz you don't agree and support us.

I get that some on the Right are self-righteous bastards too, abortion bans and all that. But I just don't see it as nearly comparable to the Left.

Since the EU was formed Europe has been stable

Under Republicans, the US has repeatedly reneged on prior agreements and has not kept its word
What "agreements" are you referring to, the ones European countries reneged on?

Former President Barack Obama is making select forays into the midterm elections this year as he focuses more on his charitable foundation, careful not to become a lightning rod for GOP opposition in November.
Speaking at a closed-door session during the Copenhagen Democracy Summit in June, Obama warned of a "sexist" and "angry" political opposition that isn't "persuadable" but urged liberals to guard against "self-righteousness," according to a transcript of the meeting obtained by CNN.
“Sometimes, it just turns out they’re mean, they’re racist, they’re sexist, they’re angry. And your job is then to just beat them because they’re not persuadable,” Obama said, adding, “Sometimes, we get filled up in our own self-righteousness. We’re so convinced that we’re right that we forget what we are right about.”

comment:
Obama is a despicable demagogue.
I hope that the Europeans understand that.
The Democrat Party's obsession with race is racist.
The Democrat Party is full of hate groups like the klan, nation of islam, BLM, black panthers........
Joe Biden is a segregationist.
Hillary Clinton called Black Men "super predators".
The Democrats make everything about race because they are racist.

View attachment 708657
With veins throbbing on his temple, Obama pronounced that the white Republican men are angry, sexist, racists. Something like that?

It strikes me that Tuberville is the p.o.s. here.
Obama began the racist anti-police crap during his first term. He got by so much shit because anyone who criticized him was labeled "racist" and you know it.

Nothing isolationist about refusing to be dictated to or judged by a collective of countries that depend on US more than we depend on them; especially when those countries all have their own failures.

Guess what?

We have a global economy and we don’t get to make the rules
We have global military alliances

Nobody wants to work with Republicans

Former President Barack Obama is making select forays into the midterm elections this year as he focuses more on his charitable foundation, careful not to become a lightning rod for GOP opposition in November.
Speaking at a closed-door session during the Copenhagen Democracy Summit in June, Obama warned of a "sexist" and "angry" political opposition that isn't "persuadable" but urged liberals to guard against "self-righteousness," according to a transcript of the meeting obtained by CNN.
“Sometimes, it just turns out they’re mean, they’re racist, they’re sexist, they’re angry. And your job is then to just beat them because they’re not persuadable,” Obama said, adding, “Sometimes, we get filled up in our own self-righteousness. We’re so convinced that we’re right that we forget what we are right about.”

comment:
Obama is a despicable demagogue.
I hope that the Europeans understand that.
The Democrat Party's obsession with race is racist.
The Democrat Party is full of hate groups like the klan, nation of islam, BLM, black panthers........
Joe Biden is a segregationist.
Hillary Clinton called Black Men "super predators".
The Democrats make everything about race because they are racist.

View attachment 708657
Obama is a master of projection. It’s the Democratic Party that is racist, sexist and angry. Obama had a chance to be one of our truly great Presidents but threw it all away to bring Chicago style corruption and politics to Washington D.C. Obama managed to corrupt both the DOJ and the FBI during his eight years in office and they are still both rotten to the core.

Projection
Reviewed by Psychology Today Staff

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.
The concept emerged from Sigmund Freud’s work on defense mechanisms and was further refined by his daughter, Anna Freud, and other prominent figures in psychology.

Guess what?

We have a global economy and we don’t get to make the rules
We have global military alliances

Nobody wants to work with Republicans
I am not saying we get to make the rules…. Should the Euro elites get to make the rules? They are subject to the global economy and military alliances. I could care less if they want to work with Republicans or not. The American People determine that one.

I am not saying we get to make the rules…. Should the Euro elites get to make the rules? They are subject to the global economy and military alliances. I could care less if they want to work with Republicans or not. The American People determine that one.

Now you are getting there

All entities get to negotiate the rules and alliances

Republicans are not very good at that

Forum List

Back