Obama tells the Europeans that the Republicans are racist and sexist and angry

TRUMP was an embarrassment to the nation. Obama made people believe in America again after the lies and corruption of the Bush Administration.

Trump? Trump's platform was pro-job Trade policy and a secure border. That's boring and mundane.

Other than a populist style, Trump was as mainstream as they come.

The Left's hysterica and lying race baiting? That was radical and crazy.

My point stands. Obama is a lying piece of shit.

Since the mid 60s, this nation has had a bi-partisan consensus on support for equality for blacks, backed up by the vast majority of Americans.

For an ex-president to tell lies, to put American down in front of outsiders, is shameful.

He is an embarassment to this nation.

Trump was the best president ever.
He was fantastic as Pres; I hope he wins again. Biden has stuffed up the WORLD economy; he's a a reprehensible incompetent walking death rattle....unless he meant to stuff up!!!

(PS: there are dozens of potential candidates for 2024; any would be excellent).

Greg

TRUMP was an embarrassment to the nation. Obama made people believe in America again after the lies and corruption of the Bush Administration.
Yep, Trump was an embarrassment to you ass-wipes. He managed to partially unveil the ugly truth about you idiots.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
"If I had a son, he'd look just like Trayvon Martin". President Obama.
Trayvon-Martins-since-deleted-Twitter-photo-courtesy-dailycaller.com_.jpg

Europe prefers stable leadership out of the US
They do not get that under Republicans
Oh, because Europe is such a model of stability? Europe defines stable American leadership as those who seek constant
approval, validation, and acceptance from arrogant Europe; like the Democrats and liberal elites in this country who wake up every day saying, “what will the World think of US”?

The US was created by European ex-pats because of failures in Europe. In modern times, Europe depends on the US for protection. That said, I am proud to be an ugly American and laugh my ass off when Europe gives US a disapproving nod. A simple ‘Thank You’ would be more appropriate.

Oh, because Europe is such a model of stability? Europe defines stable American leadership as those who seek constant
approval, validation, and acceptance from arrogant Europe; like the Democrats and liberal elites in this country who wake up every day saying, “what will the World think of US”?

The US was created by European ex-pats because of failures in Europe. In modern times, Europe depends on the US for protection. That said, I am proud to be an ugly American and laugh my ass off when Europe gives US a disapproving nod. A simple ‘Thank You’ would be more appropriate.
Since the EU was formed Europe has been stable

Under Republicans, the US has repeatedly reneged on prior agreements and has not kept its word

Since the EU was formed Europe has been stable

Under Republicans, the US has repeatedly reneged on prior agreements and has not kept its word
I think your hatred of Republicans and caring what Europe thinks about US regardless of who is in charge in America is clouding your judgement that it really does not matter what Europe thinks of US. I could care less what Europe has to say whether Democrats or Republicans are in charge. We are not their country. Why appease them?

American Exceptionalism….. try it sometime.

I think your hatred of Republicans and caring what Europe thinks about US regardless of who is in charge in America is clouding your judgement that it really does not matter what Europe thinks of US. I could care less what Europe has to say whether Democrats or Republicans are in charge. We are not their country. Why appease them?

He hates the USA.

Typical isolationist bullshit coming from the right

Since the mid 60s, this nation has had a bi-partisan consensus in support of equality for blacks.

THe debate since then, has been about HOW to best do that. THere has been NO representation of any voice AGAINST it, in national policy or law.

For Obama to claim that one of the major parties is racist against minorities, is disgusting. He is an anti-American liar and a piece of shit human being.
It strikes me that Tuberville is the p.o.s. here.

Forum List

Back