Brian Auten: FBI offered Christopher Steele $1million if he could corroborate allegations in the Dossier, but Steele could not do so.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Who offered the $1 million?...there you go, folks. witch hunt! Trump has been vindicated over and over

Who offered the $1 million?...there you go, folks. witch hunt! Trump has been vindicated over and over

What are you talking about. Trump won the 2016 election and held the office 4 years, until he was voted out. Where have you been?

What are you talking about. Trump won the 2016 election and held the office 4 years, until he was voted out. Where have you been?

The fucktards knew it was fake from the git-go.

There you have it

WITCH HUNT

Deliberate engagement in the politics of personal destruction.

Hillary Clinton's head should roll for this.

Talk about meddling. Talk about election interference. Talk about underhandedness and dirty tricks and scumbag politics.

She hired a FOREIGN FUCKING SPY, for crying out loud. Hello? National security? Classified information?

I don't ever want to hear you fucktards talking about the evil Donald again. Donald is the VICTIM in all this, NOT the perpetrator

Steele was a foreign agent who might have had ties to China or Russia. The mainstream media was only interested in undermining a sitting president and wasn't interested in investigating the relationship between Steele and the FBI.

The fucktards knew it was fake from the git-go.

There you have it

WITCH HUNT

Deliberate engagement in the politics of personal destruction.

Hillary Clinton's head should roll for this.

Talk about meddling. Talk about election interference. Talk about underhandedness and dirty tricks and scumbag politics.

She hired a FOREIGN FUCKING SPY, for crying out loud. Hello? National security? Classified information?

I don't ever want to hear you fucktards talking about the evil Donald again. Donald is the VICTIM in all this, NOT the perpetrator
Your point, regarding it is what, exactly? I mean, what does that have to do with 2022. Nothing? That is what I think. What is it, that keeps it praying on your mind?

Durham witness: FBI offered Steele $1M for proof of dossier claims, but he had none​

time to defund the fbi

Durham witness: FBI offered Steele $1M for proof of dossier claims, but he had none​

time to defund the fbi

So, no money was paid out? That's the bombshell?

Last edited:
No bribe. They often pay for information. They DIDN'T pay for the Steele Report because they couldn't verify it.

They included it in the FISA requests with the caveat that it wasn't verified
You are a liar. They lied to the FISA courts.

You can't submit anything to them without certifying under oath the information you present to them HAS BEEN VERIFIED.

Your point, regarding it is what, exactly? I mean, what does that have to do with 2022. Nothing? That is what I think. What is it, that keeps it praying on your mind?
My mind is a highly trained security machine. It's trained to think like a perp. If I was a perp I'd be all over this one.

There is no evidence that 2020 was a one-off.

As I said..they included that report with caveats

Who told you that? Suspicions are often included in those applications
LInk us up to these "caveats".

I predict we will never see these so-called "caveats".

Forum List

Back