Obama spokesmen- "no questions will be asked" of families w mixed immigration enrolling in obamacare

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
All non-whites who apply for obamacare are getting it. Invade america and get welfare and free school for your kids and free health care.
HHS Secretary No Questions Will Be Asked of Families with Mixed Immigration Enrolling in Obamacare

nov 13 2014
Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Burwell encouraged families with mixed immigration status to sign up for Obamacare to see whether they could get subsidies for purchasing health insurance.
Burwell made her remarks during a Google hangout with bloggers to promote Obamacare to Hispanics, discovered by Red Alert Politics reporter Ashley Dobson.

“With regards to the issue of mixed families, absolutely, mixed families should come. They should seek, try, go on the site," Burwell said, adding, "They’ll find out they can get financial assistance. They may be eligible for different programs for their children or themselves, depending on which members of their family, in terms of what is mixed.”

“So everyone should come on, and folks should not be scared because … no questions will be asked. This is not about an immigration issue.”

• Banned
Why can't we enforce our laws?. Everyone caught here illegally should be deported and all freebies for these criminals must cease. Unfortunately both parties are taking bribes from the illegal alien lobby and so the invasion continues and even expands.

"They may be eligible for different programs for their children or themselves, depending on which members of their family, in terms of what is mixed.”

If one is going to complete the process, then the SSN is required.

The statement does not say or imply "door is open!!!!!!!!"

So people are invading here for healthcare? I wonder why Canadians aren't coming here for healthcare hmm...
STFU, bitch. :slap:

For this shit, I pay $1,000/month for family coverage that only recently cost me $600/month.

In the meantime... Obama's "capitalism" marches on....

food-2.jpg

Obama's Arab cock.

So people are invading here for healthcare? I wonder why Canadians aren't coming here for healthcare hmm...

For this shit, I pay $1,000/month for family coverage that only recently cost me $600/month.

food-2.jpg

Obama's Arab cock.

Well don't ask republican states for food stamp advice since they have the highest rates of food stamp participation.

As for your healthcare price... mine went up too. Not as much as yours but it's a better plan than I had before. I suggest you shop around. And also thank whatever God you believe in that you don't have any pre-existing conditions.

food-2.jpg

Obama's Arab cock.

Well don't ask republican states for food stamp advice since they have the highest rates of food stamp participation.

As for your healthcare price... mine went up too. Not as much as yours but it's a better plan than I had before. I suggest you shop around. And also thank whatever God you believe in that you don't have any pre-existing conditions.
If it ain't broke- break it. Then fix it your way-

The Liberal playbook.

Take a hike.

Obama has placed all Americans on food stamps- Republican and Democrat alike.

Why? Because it hides them all from the unemployment rolls.

Drink your purple drank and go to bed. Have your sweet dreams of Unicorns and multi-cultural rainbows. :slap:

food-2.jpg

Obama's Arab cock.

If it ain't broke- break it. Then fix it your way-

The Liberal playbook.

Take a hike.

Obama has placed all Americans on food stamps- Republican and Democrat alike.

Why? Because it hides them all from the unemployment rolls.

Drink your purple drank and go to bed. Have your sweet dreams of Unicorns and multi-cultural rainbows. :slap:

You have sweet dreams too Mr. H. As the economy continues to recover from the absolute disaster your dumb ass voted for 14 years ago.

It's funny how republicans don't want to talk about the economy these days btw... right?

:fu:

:slap:

food-2.jpg

Obama's Arab cock.

HE was "happy" when he was paying "only" 600/month. But leftist assholes made his rates go up so they (he) could pay for societies leetchers, illegals and degenerates, 90% dems.

food-2.jpg

Obama's Arab cock.

HE was "happy" when he was paying "only" 600/month. But leftist assholes made his rates go up so they (he) could pay for societies leetchers, illegals and degenerates, 90% dems.

As a leech on society, I'm sure you're healthcare was unaffected.

[

You have sweet dreams too Mr. H. As the economy continues to recover from the absolute disaster your dumb ass voted for 14 years ago.

It's funny how republicans don't want to talk about the economy these days btw... right?

HAHAHA. Are you serious? The economy is awful. All the numbers are fake. Obama lied about healthcare and immigration and he lies about the economy. He gets away with it because he's black and the press supports him no matter what.

He got his butt whupped in midterms because the american people know the economy sucks.

[

HAHAHA. Are you serious? The economy is awful. All the numbers are fake. Obama lied about healthcare and immigration and he lies about the economy. He gets away with it because he's black and the press supports him no matter what.

He got his butt whupped in midterms because the american people know the economy sucks.

Oh shit LOOK OUT!!!! BLACK PERSON IN YOUR WINDOW!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Jk go fuck yourself idiot

Forum List

Back