Obama: "Selma march inspired my inception"; was born before it happened

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Let's talk about who the serial liars are!!!

libs are going to lose every time!

the Left just cant stop the pettiness. how sad

As concerned with the centre left and the centre right, no. The centre right lies even more than the FAR left.

You really don't understand what an analogy is

Imagine Selma standing for the whole civil rights movement

*conception

sorry folks
It's probably pretty accurate to say his inception began with the Selma march- at least the symbolism of it. I did what most of obama's groupies haven't done- read his books. He wasn't an "African American" until he got into politics here.

As for his conception.... that occurred between a white American woman and a Muslim man and probably not in Hawaii. After the, er, event, Daddy had shall we say, other fish to fry.

for all intents and purposes there is no center-Left; the WHOLE PARTY shifted to the far left. the center of the Left is farther to the left than it used to be, and conservative Dems are almost extinct.

Let me guess. You dont have a link for this do you?

here ya go leftard!!!!

Flashback: Obama Claims March in Selma Led to His Birth ...
www.ijreview.com/.../265964-flashback-obamas-last-selma-speech-claim...
Mar 7, 2015 - "So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama." ... That time Obama lied & said 1965 Selma march inspired his parents to conceive

In 1961 Selma, a mixed race baby being born to a white mother with a black father would have probably resulted in the black father being lynched

Imagine today, that child is President of the United States

here ya go leftard!!!!

Mar 7, 2015 - "So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama." ... That time Obama lied & said 1965 Selma march inspired his parents to conceive
Thank retard but thats not the transcript. I dont need comments in an opinion piece. I want to see the transcript.

In 1961 Selma, a mixed race baby being born to a white mother with a black father would have probably resulted in the black father being lynched

Imagine today, that child is President of the United States

yup and nowadays the people called Democrats that would have lynched the Black dad still govern the places where Black people are dying the most needlessly

here ya go leftard!!!!

Thank retard but thats not the transcript. I dont need comments in an opinion piece. I want to see the transcript.

YAWN

ok leftard;; but you're going to cry!!

lol

here ya go leftard!!!!

it quotes him black loser crybaby o-bot

go cry lil baby!!

ok crybaby o-bot; here it is on video.

Obama Fabricates Reason For His Birth at Selma, AL ...
UHek1FWIBg5Ma1sJI9D6LsmpJT0GfdfU5iTlpKkpCXE+7PfPakZ+lXtN3N6JKjodTuPhurCTvSCRngnFbOrWmyvvJWoONklCweUnzB7UzuUiQ5DiOOP
â–¶ 2:44

Aug 18, 2009 - Uploaded by BlacksheepVisionListen as Obama speaks with a jive accent and completely ... He tries to give the Selma Voting Rights March ...

here ya go leftard!!!!

it quotes him black loser crybaby o-bot

go cry lil baby!!
Thats not the transcipt. I can quote Reagan claiming he is chinese but that doesnt make it true. Just be honest and admit you dont have the transcript and have been duped again like the dumbass you are. Here is the transcript and he said nothing like what you claimed.

Read The Full Transcript Of Obama's Powerful Speech In Selma

here ya go leftard!!!!

YAWN

ok leftard;; but you're going to cry!!

lol

i gave it to you on video you moron crybaby. he says his dad was inspired, that inspired his conception. he was born BEFORE the march you idiot

go cry

Forum List

Back