Hillary claims she was named after mountain climber who hadnt scaled Everest yet

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
serial liar hillary is a hoot!!

watching her lemming hit squad try to make hay out of Carson's comments is FREAKING FUNNY!!

Her supporters don't care...but they are quick to jump on the Carson "lie". Left loons are such hypocrites
the irony....

Carson is a liar......but.....

The secretary of state tells her family it was a terrorist attack while telling the rest of the world it was prompted by an American exercising his first amendment right.....and that is a "non story"

Think about it.....part of the Muslim world despises our first amendment right and she was willing to lie and blame the death of four Americans on our first amendment right.....

and 60% of the left want her to be president.

See if you can guess which troll has jungle fever for Ben Carson.

Mind you, these are only from the past 24 hours, and are not all inclusive. Don't feed the spamming troll.

10qbdrm.jpg

2cghlzr.jpg

20a2o7r.jpg

1z38jcx.jpg

20aotb5.jpg

nb9pq1.jpg

2a8kmps.jpg

2vsi591.jpg

1262v5u.jpg

Did she tell the lie or not...why yes, yes she did.

I don't know. Haven't seen a link yet.
its on Snopes. She made the claim that she was named after him....and when it was doubted based on when she was born she restated it by saying that her mom read an article about Edmond Hillary and liked the name and that was why she claimed to be named after the man.
However, it was also found to be unlikely seeing as at the time Edmond Hillary was not well known internationally and it was unlikely that her mother had even heard of the man.
So whereas she has an "explanation', that explanation has reason to be doubted.

its on Snopes. She made the claim that she was named after him....and when it was doubted based on when she was born she restated it by saying that her mom read an article about Edmond Hillary and liked the name and that was why she claimed to be named after the man.
However, it was also found to be unlikely seeing as at the time Edmond Hillary was not well known internationally and it was unlikely that her mother had even heard of the man.

Yea, Hillary lies all the time. Her lies and deceit are off the chart. Funny how her lying supporters don't ever give an inch on that reality...

Yea, Hillary lies all the time. Her lies and deceit are off the chart. Funny how her lying supporters don't ever give an inch on that reality...

I always get a kick out of the "what lie' bs.

I think her most recent lie will be her final downfall.,......as long as her republican opponent says the following in a debate:

Madame secretary....I see one of our most sacred rights as an American citizen as the right to freedom of speech. I would expect anyone who wants to be the leader of this great nation to believe the same. Do you?

She, of course, will say yes....

Then her opponent should say....

If you think so, then why did you tell your family in an email that you were aware that the death of four Americans in Benghazi was the result of an al-quaeda type attack but then proceeded to spend the next three weeks allowing yourself, and your staff blame the deaths of those four Americans on an American exercising his right to free speech? Did you really think it was a good idea to lie to the rest of the world and tell them how our most sacred right was the cause of those deaths?

serial liar hillary is a hoot!!

watching her lemming hit squad try to make hay out of Carson's comments is FREAKING FUNNY!!
Hillary never made that claimed. This was concocted by the media. What Hillary actually said was her mother, Dorothy Rodham, "had read an article about the intrepid Edmund Hillary, a one-time beekeeper who had taken to mountain climbing, when she was pregnant in 1947 and liked the name.". She was simply repeating what her mother told her, a sweet family story her mother shared to inspire her.

This thread should win a prize as the silliest attack on Clinton yet.

Forum List

Back