Obama Said "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been My Son"

You are ad hocing code that should already be part of the application.
Of course you’re too stupid to follow the discussion.
Yet Asclepias has offered up his credentials while you still haven't listed your degrees, certifications and training credentials. But more importantly do you have anything to say about the fact that you claimed there are no educated black people nor any of which have had ANY success in the last 50 years when you've been conversing with individuals who it would appear are at least as accomplished and educated if not moreso than you are?

My mother started working the job from which she retired as a key punch operator. At the time she retired she was a system analyst whose position included hiring staff for her department and when necessary, terminating employees as well. So when you start crying and complaining about black people who behave in ways you don't approve of or in ways you don't like, tough shit. None of us were put on this earth to try to curry favor or do anything to the satisfaction of a bunch of self-admitted racists.

I don't know Asclepias other than his postings on this board but I have conversed with IM2 off thread as well as several of the other African Americans who post here, but even if I had never had any personal conversations with any of them I could tell by the shear volume of their individual knowledge bases, how they present themselves, how they respond to the nastiness that we've all been subjected to, including the idiotic and most definitely racist statements, assumptions and lies that have been leveled against Black people in general and us specifically that they don't fall into the category of people that you all keep trotting out as some type of example of the only thing black people can and ever will be.

The abysmal lack of knowledge of most of the racists commenting here on their own history in our country and who are completely ignorant of the fact that it's the laws of the land that enforced and still enforces how your stacked deck produces the results that you all want to take credit for as if that's some sort of indication of superiority. I do suspect however that some can sense that the winds are changing and are worried that they may soon be subjected to the same "kindnesses" that they have shown others. Most of the Black people I know would never wish that upon any of you, although more than a few of you deserve nothing less.

What is your explanation for the fact that the majority of black people say that blacks are more racist than whites?

More Americans feel that black people are more racist than whites and Hispanics. study finds | Daily Mail Online

Anyhow your family seems to be high achievers, why do you think that is the case?

I know at one time light-skinned blacks had more status in black communites than dark skinned blacks. Is that still the case?
I know this wasnt directed at me but I would say you were gullible if not downright ignorant. First we dont know who financed the poll and for what reason. We dont know the methods used, the amount of people polled, how the people were selected, etc etc etc. Then the final nail in the coffin was that your link was dated 2013.

Oh, get real you could say the same things about any poll. Do you really things have changed that much in 5 yrs? If anything I think more people consider blacks more racist than whites today than they did back then.
Lets see. Drumpf has been elected which shocked the shit out of a lot of Black people. I guarantee way more think most whites are racist now.

I think more white liberals were shocked than anyone else. Do you have any white friends?

Anyhow, we have heard all about white racism for too long and most are tired of it. Let us try a different tack---Like let us call out black racism. It’s Time to Call Out Black Racism

He automatically assumed Trayvon was a victim. He took a side because of race. That is racist
Anyone who heard the 911 tapes knows Trayvon was the victim.

Fucking Conservative Jesus was the racist.

Anyone who watched the trial knows that Zimmerman was a innocent man targeted by the feds, the media and the state of florida to further the liberal agenda of black victimhood.

Fortunately for George Zimmerman we are a nation of laws and we have the right to a trial by jury.

Yet Asclepias has offered up his credentials while you still haven't listed your degrees, certifications and training credentials. But more importantly do you have anything to say about the fact that you claimed there are no educated black people nor any of which have had ANY success in the last 50 years when you've been conversing with individuals who it would appear are at least as accomplished and educated if not moreso than you are?

My mother started working the job from which she retired as a key punch operator. At the time she retired she was a system analyst whose position included hiring staff for her department and when necessary, terminating employees as well. So when you start crying and complaining about black people who behave in ways you don't approve of or in ways you don't like, tough shit. None of us were put on this earth to try to curry favor or do anything to the satisfaction of a bunch of self-admitted racists.

I don't know Asclepias other than his postings on this board but I have conversed with IM2 off thread as well as several of the other African Americans who post here, but even if I had never had any personal conversations with any of them I could tell by the shear volume of their individual knowledge bases, how they present themselves, how they respond to the nastiness that we've all been subjected to, including the idiotic and most definitely racist statements, assumptions and lies that have been leveled against Black people in general and us specifically that they don't fall into the category of people that you all keep trotting out as some type of example of the only thing black people can and ever will be.

The abysmal lack of knowledge of most of the racists commenting here on their own history in our country and who are completely ignorant of the fact that it's the laws of the land that enforced and still enforces how your stacked deck produces the results that you all want to take credit for as if that's some sort of indication of superiority. I do suspect however that some can sense that the winds are changing and are worried that they may soon be subjected to the same "kindnesses" that they have shown others. Most of the Black people I know would never wish that upon any of you, although more than a few of you deserve nothing less.

What is your explanation for the fact that the majority of black people say that blacks are more racist than whites?

More Americans feel that black people are more racist than whites and Hispanics. study finds | Daily Mail Online

Anyhow your family seems to be high achievers, why do you think that is the case?

I know at one time light-skinned blacks had more status in black communites than dark skinned blacks. Is that still the case?
I know this wasnt directed at me but I would say you were gullible if not downright ignorant. First we dont know who financed the poll and for what reason. We dont know the methods used, the amount of people polled, how the people were selected, etc etc etc. Then the final nail in the coffin was that your link was dated 2013.

Oh, get real you could say the same things about any poll. Do you really things have changed that much in 5 yrs? If anything I think more people consider blacks more racist than whites today than they did back then.
Lets see. Drumpf has been elected which shocked the shit out of a lot of Black people. I guarantee way more think most whites are racist now.

I think more white liberals were shocked than anyone else. Do you have any white friends?

Anyhow, we have heard all about white racism for too long and most are tired of it. Let us try a different tack---Like let us call out black racism. It’s Time to Call Out Black Racism
Yes and family members.

I disagree. If whites were tired of white racism they would stop supporting white racism. If you dont want to deal with that then plug your ears.

Anyone who watched the trial knows that Zimmerman was a innocent man targeted by the feds, the media and the state of florida to further the liberal agenda of black victimhood.

Fortunately for George Zimmerman we are a nation of laws and we have the right to a trial by jury.
That fucking prick is as guilty as sin! He was stalking a kid who was unarmed. He was talking shit about the kid as he was stalking him. The fucking prick has a history of domestic abuse. He's fucking armed. He's complaining about how "they all get away with this shit". You can hear the kid screaming for help in the 911 tapes. That prick is a murderer.

Someone should beat that fucker into a coma!

I presume you haven’t read too many of AssLip’s postings; he’s the biggest racist here.
His BS in CIS is worrhless due to H1-Bs and the fact that he is not a programmer.
What college gives a Computer Science degree to someone who hasn’t written several dozen programs in their curriculum?
The MSCE is toilet paper used by MS to ensure that only H1-Bs would be hired since 2004.
He insists he’s the greatest human being who ever lived and revises history and current events.
I have never posted that Blacks are any less intelligent than anyone else, but I do know that since 1982 I have never met an African American programmer.
Programmers since Reagan have been the major target of H1-B replacement and companies don’t want Blacks marching in the streets.
And by the way, a Systems Analyst is not a
Programmer.
The Systems Analyst is more on the business side and usually has little hands on duties.
I know because there are times where I have spent 1-3 years serving in that role without writing a line of code.
Do you consider me a raist? Do you believe that the things I have stated to you are true?

He automatically assumed Trayvon was a victim. He took a side because of race. That is racist
Being shot by a Barney Fife wannabe kinds really sorta does make Trayvon the victim.
He was shot while attempting to murder George, jackass.

Zimmerman murdered him.
Actually ... no, he was acquitted.

And he should of been found guilty. Also I'm aware of the verdict and it was a travesty.

He would have been found guilty of Third degree. 1st degree murder couldnt be proven in court

Anyone who heard the 911 tapes knows Trayvon was the victim.

Fucking Conservative Jesus was the racist.

Zimmerman directly disobeyed the orders of the police dispatcher who told him to stand down until an officer arrived. Zimmerman created the situation which led up to the confrontation. listening to the tape you can hear that he felt Martin was up to no good. This was ZImmermans own paranoia, and true, this is not evidence of premeditation of 1st degree murder, but it was reckless in that police could have handled the situation which is THEIR job. Not the job of a neighborhood watch, who's job it it to call the police. Had prosecution gone for 3rd degree, Zimmerman would have been behind bars

Ok, for all of you that are STILL pissed about the Zimmerman verdict....let me tell you what happened to me in January of 1986.

I was working in the cafeteria washing dishes part-time at High Plains Baptist Hospital while I was in Tech school. Amarillo Catholic Services had sponsored a bunch of Laotians that were new to the states. The hospital hired this one young man from Laos that was one creepy little fuck. He took a liking to a young lady from Iowa that was going to school at West Texas State. He would brush up against her every chance he got and in broken English would often ask her to give him a ride home because he had to take the bus.... that would come by in FRONT of the hospital.....this detail is important, so file it away.

The young lady was friend of mine and she confided in me that she was really uncomfortable with the way he acted but didn't want to report him to our supervisor because she didn't want him to get fired...she just wanted him to leave her alone. I said I would try and talk to him but if that didn't work, I would report him myself. I found a moment where I could talk to him without anyone else around. I discreetly pointed to the young lady and told him "You see her? She doesn't want you to touch her...not ever...she doesn't want to give you a ride.....she wants YOU to leave her alone.....do you understand"? He looked at me with blank, cold eyes and picked up a hot plate and acted like he was going to hit me with it. I grabbed his wrist and told him that I wasn't willing to lose my job by kicking his ass here, but if he wanted to continue this conversation, we could do it at the end of our shift. He chilled out and I went about doing my job.

Three hours later, I clocked out and went out to the employee parking lot which was in the back of the hospital. I had taken about thirty steps towards my car when I heard someone walking out that door behind me. I turned around and it was the guy I had confronted and he was walking towards me with a purpose. I walked back towards him because I knew why he was there. I got within 5 feet of him when he pulled out a butterfly knife and stabbed me in the stomach. My adrenaline was flowing and I didn't even realize how bad I was hurt. I beat the ever loving crap out of him and while I was doing so, he thrashed around with the knife and stabbed me in the left thigh left just barely missing a crucial artery. Had I not been in a hospital parking lot, I would have bled out before I could have gotten to an emergency room. He was arrested but wasn't charged because he was smaller than me and was beaten up. I spent 4 hours having my stomach and thigh muscle sown up before they could even start on stitching up the skin. The D.A refused the case because it wasn't one they thought they could win. According to them, I brought this all on myself for walking back to my attacker...much like Trayvon Martin did...so for all of you that are weeping teeny tiny tears about the verdict? STFU...the law is what it is. No one organized marches or protests on my behalf and nor I did I ask for one. The law is what it is and things are what they are. Take out the emotion and deal with what is.....

And nothing. He’s half white, tell the truth.
What was the lie?

We live in America, where the one-drop rule has, well ruled for centuries. Technically he's half-white, yes, but he's black, and that's what he's seen as.

Why are YOU lying about the matter?
By denying my real life experience if the fact that Blacks have achieved nothing in the last 50 years.

I live in an Observant Jewish neighborhood; I feel very safe.
The police have the easiest job on the planet.
I don't know what your problem is but you're pathetic. Good for you that the Jewish community has welcomed you into their neighborhood where you feel nice and safe. That doesn't surprise me at all. But where you keep falling down is your assinine assertion that black people have achieved nothing in the last 50 years. It makes you appear to be either delusional or a person who is just not very knowledable or wordly. And just for the record, the world does not begin and end in the New York City/New Jersey area, in spite of what the residents there believe.

View attachment 207671View attachment 207673View attachment 207675View attachment 207674
Mae C. Jemison
American engineer

Mae Carol Jemison is an American engineer, physician and NASA astronaut. She became the first African American woman to travel in space when she went into orbit aboard the Space Shuttle Endeavour on September 12, 1992. Wikipedia
Another ad hominem.
It's wonderful that out of millions of Blacks you can name a few dozen.
Take them off Welfare and Food Stamps and I guarantee that in 10 years there will be millions of highly educated Blacks who won't need your sympathy.
There are already millions of highly educated Blacks. Whites are the largest demographic on welfare.
Where are these "highly educated Blacks"?
Not on Wall Street.
Once again, I know way too many people across the US for you to bullshit me.
And I hope your daughter does well.

That's an unbelievably ignorant statement on your part.

Just one of many that you have made in this thread.

But this one crosses the line of abject stupidity.
My own broker is black and has clients of all races in New York.

He is just one of many, but besides him, there have been quite a few successful black people who have worked on Wall Street.

Even during an era when black people did not have equal access to opportunities in this country.

African Americans Who Broke Barriers on Wall Street

Dont stall. Tell the board what that statement does. Its fairly simple. I barely know SQL and I wrote that one myself.
I can tell you didn't write that for pay.

First of all, please name the Call Table PhoneCall, not Call.
Call the Field Name Extension or PhoneNumberExtension so management can tell what it means.
The same for the rest.
Write code as though it's a document meant to be read by a Business Analyst.
You just exposed yourself There are no tables named Call Table in my statement. How many tables am I referencing with this statement?
run sql select first 20 call.extension as Ext, call.rtptnani as Rp_used_callback_sent_2_PSAP, call.erlname as ERL,erl.streetname as Street,erl.community as City, erl.statename as State, call.calltime as Time from cercallhistory as call inner join cererl as erl on erl.name=call.erlname order by call.calltime desc
Any moron can see it gets the first 20 records. it says it right there. What am I pulling?
Why should I tell you what you are calling...you're calling a C routine callback routine...a yawn to me.
You wrote a check your ass couldnt cash. The funny thing about it is that I'm not even a programmer and I know more about it than you do. :laugh:
Can you explain that in better formatting than the statement you copy/posted from some site?

What's a Surrogate Key?
If I pasted it from some site then it should be pretty easy for you to find a link to it right?
laugh.gif

How much would you be willing to bet you cant find it?
I believe you wrote because it looks like shit.
I suggest you learn the very easy to learn TransACT syntax if you work with SQL Server.
Classic SQL is a disaster in a Financial Institution.
No. Real engineers like me trouble shoot the issue then tell the service provider to fix their shit backed with supporting evidence the problem originates in their system. So take a situation where a voice call on a SIP network does not work correctly. Depending on the symptoms I track the call via error logging from originating device to the sip trunk my gateway connects to with the service provider. In real world conditions no one calls the service provider and tells them something is wrong please fix it. The first thing they will say is it isnt their issue. You have to prove its their issue.
Sure cupcake...every company worth it's salt has a guy running a script like you posted to find problems.
Now let's deal with reality...
Tell me the last time you called a reputable company that couldn't tell you within 2 seconds of getting your phone number what the exact problem was and couldn't fix it almost immediately.
Heck, if a router went out at work we'd know it immediately and if it couldn't be restarted (an extremely rare occurence) we'd have someone go diagnose the issue.
You are obviously dealing with tiny operations.
Thousands of people call AT&T or Verizon when they have a problem and they let you know instantly what the issue is and whether or not it's a software or hardware issue.
"we'd have someone go diagnose the issue."

Thats what trouble shooting is you moron. :laughing0301:
You are ad hocing code that should already be part of the application.
Of course you’re too stupid to follow the discussion.

The question was not directed at me, however I read the information in the link. The survey did not convey that "the majority of blacks think that blacks are racist" in fact at the end of the article it was stated that "Blacks are more optimistic regarding race relations that others".

As far as the belief that light skinned blacks were held in higher regard at one time, that is true because I am old enough to have been around to see it.

There was a time when lighter skinned blacks were brainwashed into believing that they were more acceptable based solely upon them being "closer to being white" than darker skinned blacks.

A combination of negative imagery in practically every facet of day to day life, as well as public marketing that portrayed dark skinned blacks as being almost subhuman
contributed to the ignorance and the stereotypes.

There actually used to be quote that I can recall my grandparents saying:

"If you're white, you're all right, if you're yellow you're mellow, if you're brown, stick around, but if you're black get back".

As far as today, that mindset seems to have faded away to a great extent.

Social media has made the world a smaller place, and marketing with negative stereotypes has minimized.

The introduction of social media with most people having access to it, has made the world a much smaller place and has helped in moving on past such self hating ignorance

JMO

Last edited:
Ok, for all of you that are STILL pissed about the Zimmerman verdict....let me tell you what happened to me in January of 1986.

I was working in the cafeteria washing dishes part-time at High Plains Baptist Hospital while I was in Tech school. Amarillo Catholic Services had sponsored a bunch of Laotians that were new to the states. The hospital hired this one young man from Laos that was one creepy little fuck. He took a liking to a young lady from Iowa that was going to school at West Texas State. He would brush up against her every chance he got and in broken English would often ask her to give him a ride home because he had to take the bus.... that would come by in FRONT of the hospital.....this detail is important, so file it away.

The young lady was friend of mine and she confided in me that she was really uncomfortable with the way he acted but didn't want to report him to our supervisor because she didn't want him to get fired...she just wanted him to leave her alone. I said I would try and talk to him but if that didn't work, I would report him myself. I found a moment where I could talk to him without anyone else around. I discreetly pointed to the young lady and told him "You see her? She doesn't want you to touch her...not ever...she doesn't want to give you a ride.....she wants YOU to leave her alone.....do you understand"? He looked at me with blank, cold eyes and picked up a hot plate and acted like he was going to hit me with it. I grabbed his wrist and told him that I wasn't willing to lose my job by kicking his ass here, but if he wanted to continue this conversation, we could do it at the end of our shift. He chilled out and I went about doing my job.

Three hours later, I clocked out and went out to the employee parking lot which was in the back of the hospital. I had taken about thirty steps towards my car when I heard someone walking out that door behind me. I turned around and it was the guy I had confronted and he was walking towards me with a purpose. I walked back towards him because I knew why he was there. I got within 5 feet of him when he pulled out a butterfly knife and stabbed me in the stomach. My adrenaline was flowing and I didn't even realize how bad I was hurt. I beat the ever loving crap out of him and while I was doing so, he thrashed around with the knife and stabbed me in the left thigh left just barely missing a crucial artery. Had I not been in a hospital parking lot, I would have bled out before I could have gotten to an emergency room. He was arrested but wasn't charged because he was smaller than me and was beaten up. I spent 4 hours having my stomach and thigh muscle sown up before they could even start on stitching up the skin. The D.A refused the case because it wasn't one they thought they could win. According to them, I brought this all on myself for walking back to my attacker...much like Trayvon Martin did...so for all of you that are weeping teeny tiny tears about the verdict? STFU...the law is what it is. No one organized marches or protests on my behalf and nor I did I ask for one. The law is what it is and things are what they are. Take out the emotion and deal with what is.....

Sorry about what happened to you, just another reason not to take things into your own hands. You said
" I grabbed his wrist and told him that I wasn't willing to lose my job by kicking his ass here, but if he wanted to continue this conversation, we could do it at the end of our shift. He chilled out and I went about doing my job."

So you were willing to fight with him.

Zimmerman directly disobeyed the orders of the police dispatcher who told him to stand down until an officer arrived.
That's a fucking lie, jackass.

Get the tape, that is what I read as well.
I've heard the audio. You simply believe a fucking lie because you read it somewhere, fucking jackass.

Provide the audio. Never mind I did, as I knew you wouldn't find it.

Zimmerman directly disobeyed the orders of the police dispatcher who told him to stand down until an officer arrived.

I've heard the audio. You simply believe a fucking lie because you read it somewhere, fucking jackass.

At what point in the audio do you hear the police dispatcher say "stand down until an officer arrived"?

That's right, you didn't, jackass!

I presume you haven’t read too many of AssLip’s postings; he’s the biggest racist here.
His BS in CIS is worrhless due to H1-Bs and the fact that he is not a programmer.
What college gives a Computer Science degree to someone who hasn’t written several dozen programs in their curriculum?
The MSCE is toilet paper used by MS to ensure that only H1-Bs would be hired since 2004.
He insists he’s the greatest human being who ever lived and revises history and current events.
I have never posted that Blacks are any less intelligent than anyone else, but I do know that since 1982 I have never met an African American programmer.
Programmers since Reagan have been the major target of H1-B replacement and companies don’t want Blacks marching in the streets.
And by the way, a Systems Analyst is not a
Programmer.
The Systems Analyst is more on the business side and usually has little hands on duties.
I know because there are times where I have spent 1-3 years serving in that role without writing a line of code.
Do you consider me a raist? Do you believe that the things I have stated to you are true?
No.
I think you have to read my posts carefully.
I try to post very precise ideas.

At what point in the audio do you hear the police dispatcher say "stand down until an officer arrived"?

What about don't follow him are you confused about?

What about don't follow him are you confused about?
Nobody in the audio said "don't follow him", jackass.

Why can't you simply admit that you are wrong?

Forum List

Back