Obama/Romney on 60 minutes. You watching?

Did Obama happen to mention that if it's not done in 3 years, he's done?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]​

My reflections on the 60 minute spew, Obama's not perfect and I don't expect that in any individual's. Romney still looks untrustworthy in character. I have no bias in all this, I feel I can sleep better with Obama on the job. The nation and the world is complicated. Requires compromise and I feel the man to do the job is the current president. Compromise is a realistic way on how the nation and the the world functions regardless. And this black man the right person for the job.:eusa_shhh:

I just read the transcript of the show and shook my head when Obama said the current mess in the Middle East and Norther Africa was " a bump in the road." Our embassies are being attacked and people are dead. The president is being burned in effigy. Egypt has come out and told the US , we are playing by OUR rules now!

And this is a "bump in the road"? This is a "reality bump in the road" for Obama.

Just as unemployment for his entire presidency continues to be over 8% with more and more workers just giving up, three credit downgrades, 16 trillion in debt...we continue to move forward!

I don't know what little world this president lives in, but its not where the rest of America lives.

My reflections on the 60 minute spew, Obama's not perfect and I don't expect that in any individual's. Romney still looks untrustworthy in character. I have no bias in all this, I feel I can sleep better with Obama on the job. The nation and the world is complicated. Requires compromise and I feel the man to do the job is the current president. Compromise is a realistic way on how the nation and the the world functions regardless. And this black man the right person for the job.:eusa_shhh:

I just read the transcript of the show and shook my head when Obama said the current mess in the Middle East and Norther Africa was " a bump in the road." Our embassies are being attacked and people are dead. The president is being burned in effigy. Egypt has come out and told the US , we are playing by OUR rules now!

And this is a "bump in the road"? This is a "reality bump in the road" for Obama.

Just as unemployment for his entire presidency continues to be over 8% with more and more workers just giving up, three credit downgrades, 16 trillion in debt...we continue to move forward!

I don't know what little world this president lives in, but its not where the rest of America lives.

Bullshit. You got that asking point from your media sources. Why did you lie about that?

Forum List

Back