Obama renews his lease inside Trump's head!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:auiqs.jpg:

PHILADELPHIA (The Borowitz Report)—Former President Barack Obama announced on Wednesday night that he had renewed his lease inside Donald Trump’s head.​
Obama, who took up residence in Trump’s head during the 2011 White House Correspondents’ Association dinner, said that his new lease will run until November 3rd of this year.​
“I’ve enjoyed living there for the past nine years,” Obama said. “It’s really the only Trump property I’d ever consider staying in.”​
He confirmed reports that, as of Monday night, his wife, Michelle Obama, had also taken up residence in Trump’s head.​
“Fortunately, there’s plenty of room for both of us,” he said.​

giphy.gif

PHILADELPHIA (The Borowitz Report)—Former President Barack Obama announced on Wednesday night that he had renewed his lease inside Donald Trump’s head.​
Obama, who took up residence in Trump’s head during the 2011 White House Correspondents’ Association dinner, said that his new lease will run until November 3rd of this year.​
“I’ve enjoyed living there for the past nine years,” Obama said. “It’s really the only Trump property I’d ever consider staying in.”​
He confirmed reports that, as of Monday night, his wife, Michelle Obama, had also taken up residence in Trump’s head.​

Just who is in who's head?
Seems Ear's is fixated on the greatest president in my lifetime.
Ear's is concerned that HIS legacy is going to be exposed as the most
corrupt administration in the history of the US if Trump
gets a second term. Yes, Trump really is in Ear's head.

Don't fool yourself

Do you have the orange man in your head Doc?....

Did you even notice that Ball's speech was fact checked, and she/he lied more than a hooker in a logging camp?

Don't fool yourself

Trump is the "greatest president in your lifetime" - Are you like 3 years old? ;) Besides, the rent in Obama's head is too pricey for the fake billionaire.

But not to worry Meister, Obama's legacy will be reinstated early next year. And every last one of Donald's executive actions will hit the circular file!

Don't fool yourself

Trump is the "greatest president in your lifetime" - Are you like 3 years old? ;) Besides, the rent in Obama's head is too pricey for the fake billionaire.

But not to worry Meister, Obama's legacy will be reinstated early next year. And every last one of Donald's executive actions will hit the circular file!
That would be the only way that Ear's could escape the long arm of the law, doc. Gotta keep the dirty secrets swept under the rug
to avoid prosecution of his administration. :laughing0301:
Glad that you could bring yourself to admit that, sonny.

Forum List

Back