Obama photo when Osama killed, where was a photo when Americans were killed?

Because Obama does EVERYTHING wrong ALL the time.

Well, I certainly don't see him as the most competent man as it pertains to governing. His secretaries have had issues in the Department of Health (web site), The VA (current issue), The DoJ (Fast and Furious...still don't know who authorized it), The Department of State (extra security was asked for in a very volatile country in the most volatile region in the world and lower levels had the authority to deny it without informing the SOS)..
And blame congress if you want....but he sure as hell cant get the two parties to work together....

But why would anyone think that he wouldn't be there during the Bin Laden raid that he authorized?

Because his personal 'body man' was with him playing Spades the whole time and said as much?

In some circles, that would be called a 'clue' :dunno:

Get one

Yeah...ok. Got it.
I prefer thinking my way and being clueless.

peeking-Obama.gif

Why Can’t We See Photos at White House During Benghazi Attack?

View attachment 30084

Three years ago today — the day Navy SEALs found and killed Osama bin Laden in Pakistan — President Obama, Vice President Biden and other high-ranking administration officials gathered in the White House situation room for updates on the raid. A photo of the group, released by the White House, instantly became one of the most memorable images of Obama’s presidency.
Sharyl Attkisson wants to know why the White House didn’t do the same thing after the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that resulted in the deaths of four Americans.
In an interview with Glenn Beck yesterday, Attkisson, a former CBS News investigative reporter, revealed that she requested White House photos taken as events in Benghazi unfolded more than a year ago — only to be met with silence.

Attkisson: Why Can?t We See White House Photos on Night of Benghazi Attack?

You are a hopeless Hack....Fortunately, we do have the video of W showing his admiration for the work done in New Orleans after Katrina....

3) "Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." –President Bush, to FEMA director Michael Brown, while touring hurricane-ravaged Mississippi, Sept. 2, 2005 (Source; audio clip)

Stupid Quotes About Hurricane Katrina - Stupidest Hurricane Katrina Quotes

Sometimes recovering alcoholics make stupid statements.

You fools always hear stuff you are too lazy to verify. A real habit with you.

No. But fools like you ALWAYS make the assumption that any "news" reported by MSLSD or CNN which tends to reflect well on Obumbler is credible.

At least when I am too lazy to verify at any particular moment, I note it.

You never verify any of the hoo-hah you so gullibly lap up.

:lol:

Old Socks, face reality. You're just a silly old bitch and you are as gullible as they come.

View attachment 30084

Three years ago today — the day Navy SEALs found and killed Osama bin Laden in Pakistan — President Obama, Vice President Biden and other high-ranking administration officials gathered in the White House situation room for updates on the raid. A photo of the group, released by the White House, instantly became one of the most memorable images of Obama’s presidency.
Sharyl Attkisson wants to know why the White House didn’t do the same thing after the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that resulted in the deaths of four Americans.
In an interview with Glenn Beck yesterday, Attkisson, a former CBS News investigative reporter, revealed that she requested White House photos taken as events in Benghazi unfolded more than a year ago — only to be met with silence.

Since we didn't kill Stevens why would we have photos of that?

View attachment 30084

I have heard (but am too lazy to go verify it at the moment) that the situation room group photo you shared again had been "staged" after the fact.

Why Obumbler's handlers didn't recommend the same for the Benghazi clusterfuck is probably related to their desire to afford Obumbler some version of "plausible deniability."

This is an ignorant Obama-hater post that is part of the effort to politicize the deaths of 4 Americans. If right wingers truly cared about the lives of Americans, then they would not be making excuses for George W Bush and the over 4,000 Americans that got killed as a result of that fiasco.

Fuck anyone who cares more about their political ideology than American lives. Fuck Sean Hannity, he is an idiot.

well, i certainly don't see him as the most competent man as it pertains to governing. His secretaries have had issues in the department of health (web site), the va (current issue), the doj (fast and furious...still don't know who authorized it), the department of state (extra security was asked for in a very volatile country in the most volatile region in the world and lower levels had the authority to deny it without informing the sos)..
And blame congress if you want....but he sure as hell cant get the two parties to work together....

But why would anyone think that he wouldn't be there during the bin laden raid that he authorized?

because his personal 'body man' was with him playing spades the whole time and said as much?

In some circles, that would be called a 'clue' :dunno:

Get one

yeah...ok. Got it.
I prefer thinking my way and being clueless.

:lol:

Last edited:

View attachment 30084

Well, the white house photographer takes photos of everything that takes lace around the President while in the White House.....so to release ne of him dealing with Benghazi would be a great PR move. Curious they didn't.

Unless of course, he was meeting with his campaign team to come up with a good "clean up" plan....

View attachment 30084

Well, the white house photographer takes photos of everything that takes lace around the President while in the White House.....so to release ne of him dealing with Benghazi would be a great PR move. Curious they didn't.

Unless of course, he was meeting with his campaign team to come up with a good "clean up" plan....
Dealing with Benghazi? You mean dealing with the dead bodies? That's about the first they knew of it.

Dealing with Benghazi? You mean dealing with the dead bodies? That's about the first they knew of it.

you are poorly misinformed.

Nothing I can do about that.

I don't.
Why wouldn't he have been there?

Because Obama does EVERYTHING wrong ALL the time.

Well, I certainly don't see him as the most competent man as it pertains to governing. His secretaries have had issues in the Department of Health (web site), The VA (current issue), The DoJ (Fast and Furious...still don't know who authorized it), The Department of State (extra security was asked for in a very volatile country in the most volatile region in the world and lower levels had the authority to deny it without informing the SOS)..

But why would anyone think that he wouldn't be there during the Bin Laden raid that he authorized?

Because you can not like him, but there are other who literally think he's the devil and can do nothing right/positive.

I heard it was photoshopped

and I believe it

I don't.
Why wouldn't he have been there?

I don't find him to be that engaged or interested in what goes on around him

plus, he's never there...He's constantly on the road off to give a speech, a fundraiser, do a television show, etc

just my opinion

Actually it's not your opinion. You're parroting what others are saying. I don't think you've ever developed your own opinion, ever.

you are poorly misinformed.

Nothing I can do about that.
I do think that I am. Bring us your facts eh, and let's find out.

Well we know from testimony that when he was informed of the attack he ordered his commanders to use every available DoD asset to save American lives.

Bush had seven years to have such a photo taken. In Bush's own words "Bin Laden is not a concern of mine". That was the President of the US speaking of a man that had masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil.

clinont had EIGHT YEARS; to put in place policies that would prevent people from coming here and knocking down the World Trade Center like they TRIED TO DO IN CLINTON'S FIRST YEAR.
instead EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE HIJACKERS that went on to comitt 9-11 came here on clinton's watch; and were ALREADY IN PLACE; POLTTING AND PLANNING UNOTICED by clinton when he handed over the country to the incoming Bush

libs are losers who lie to themselves

YEP
Clinton was the fault of 9/11
no if's and' or but's
they've spiked this man's head so many time's to try and make Obambam some hero
it's sad

Suuuure it was, nothing was ever a Bushes fault. Not the first time, not the second time, not the 08 recession, nothing.

Bush had seven years to have such a photo taken. In Bush's own words "Bin Laden is not a concern of mine". That was the President of the US speaking of a man that had masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil.

Bush was more interested...fixated actually, on Saddam Hussein because "...he tried to kill my Daddy". So OBL's attack on 9/11 gave him an excuse to fulfill his infantile fantasy of revenge, however wayward and expensive it was to American lives and taxpayers.

Oh, and of course we have photos of Bush....7 minutes of his deer-in-the-headlights performance, after being informed of the attack, holding "My Pet Goat" in his hands and just sitting there like the fucking idiot that he was and still is.

I wonder....from looking at this photo I have a caption: "Oh holy shit! That August PDB that Condi blew off as just another threat from OBL!!! Gotta' bury that sucker...hehehe..hehehe.."

wtc-fire-bush.gif

Democrats should demand every PDB from the summer of 2001, then we'll know what he was being told.

Forum List

Back